Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This (1668 Views)

Reply: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots. A suggestion to seun / Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots / Tinubu's Bots Invade Nairaland, Spam Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by 8gen1(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2022
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

These bots always praising Tinubu that have their profiles created on 02 March 2021 should be considered for permanent ban

They will be here in no time

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by SisterFire(f): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Are you sure u know wat u are doing .
Ina agwa agu na umu agu na atagbucha ewu gi! shocked
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by 8gen1(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2022
SisterFire:
Are you sure u know wat u are doing .
Ina agwa agu na umu agu na atagbucha ewu gi! shocked
I don’t think the mods know about it
ha kwesiri ime ihe, the bots na-akpasu mmadu iwe
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by an0daGuy: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Please leave that guy alone. It’s not a robot it’s a man just login in and out of different monikers to book space and edit later. He thinks he’s doing his jagaban a service by his spamming but What he doesn’t know is that indirectly he’s making a caricature of his messiah tilumbu.

Let him continue abeg, it’s become funny to all those who understand how desperate his savior has become

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by SisterFire(f): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2022
8gen1:
I
ha kwesiri ime ihe, the bots na-akpasu mmadu iwe
Sua na Igbo nna ...okwanu onye ji igu ka ewu n'eso...okwanu ego ji oru , onweghi Ihe ego apughi ime
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Difrent: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2022
8gen1:
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

These bots always praising Tinubu that have their profiles created on 02 March 2021 should be considered for permanent ban

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why are you trying to stiffle free speech?

This is a democracy and freedom of speech and expression is a vital ingredients of democracy.

You will be shouting democracy is under threat if this was coming from the pro government circle

Shebi you people were hailling the canceller guy that was cancelling peoples comment that are against you peoples opinion...people like me tell you its wrong but since its what yoy want it seems right them.....why are you wailling now

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by techWriter5: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
8gen1:
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

I guess they are paid to look the other way.
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Seun(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
I've noticed the tinubu bots.
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Pagenaija1: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Maybe the mods needs their own Agbado and cassava grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by God1000(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Seun:
Mr seun, their excesses is too much
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by donbrowser(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
God1000:
Mr seun, their excesses is too much

grin

Ẹ̀gbọ́n Seun won't ban anyone without an offense. See people that want to rule a country. Shioor

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by God1000(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
donbrowser:

grin

Ẹ̀gbọ́n Seun won't ban anyone without an offense. See people that want to rule a country. Shioor
lol, he should do the needful abeg, this forum needs to be sanitised, the mods should start weeding out the bad elements
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by ajekpaks(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Seun:
It's hard to tell if this is sarcasm
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Kingozymandias(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Seun:

Abeg make we hear word. You are always noticing but yet do nothing. Who knows maybe they paid you.

Are you going to claim you don't see LeoDeKing and his many accounts spamming the forum about Asiwaju everywhere yet abusing Atiku and Obi?

Enjoy your payment and stop pretending...

This is why David hyudenyi called you what he did
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Smithkafors(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lol, I thought people say e sure for Tinubu...... Why is he not fielding a Christian from north? is he not jagaban.

Una mumu never do. The same person is in France treating his hip joint. He is yet to get his certificates. Corruption grade 1. He is now assembling the same set of thieves and you think he has anything to offer.

Plz, can someone explain to me the difference between Tinubu and buhari?, is not the same men in buhari government? even buhari with his popularity in the north chose a Christian VP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Seun(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
I dont know why my mods did not inform me since. I've blocked the loophole that was used to create them, now I'm trying to clean them up.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by richie240: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Don't mind d cry-cry babies biko!
cool

Seun:
...moreover u don't need to denigrate tinubu just to seem unbiased.
If u clean up d bots, say so. There's no need to tag 'tinubu' in ds matter.

You have any proof that tinubu was behind d supposed 'tinubu bots' or u are just trying to patronize d noisy neighbors?
cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by richie240: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2022

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
8gen1:
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

Cry me a river grin

Peter Obituary is dead on arrive

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by donbrowser(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Seun:
I dont know why my mods did not inform me since. I've blocked the loophole that was used to create them, now I'm trying to clean them up.

You can see everywhere is quiet now that you've taken action again the supposed Tinubu's bots. Wait for their turn. grin
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Boss @ Seun greetings sir am seeing you viewing this topic
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Reality3080: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide
Jagaban borgu
The incoming president of Nigeria

I am batified

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Reality3080: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
donbrowser:

You can see everywhere is quiet now that you've taken action again the supposed Tinubu's bots. Wait for their turn. grin
people can hail peter obi n u don’t see any problem with that but nobody must talk about another candidate

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by ceede2: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
8gen1:
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

Regardless of who you support, don't mention only Tiunbu, P.O supporter are not saint either

Your write up shows your intention. Justice supposed to start from you.
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Reality3080: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Seun:
u have to see through d lies these peter obi supporters call their truth

Check politics section n majority of topics that made it to front page,they are always there talking about peter obi but they don’t want any one to talk about other candidates

U should also notice Eniola badmus,jaruma n co had to disable their comment section when they endorsed tinubu cos they know these people will insult their generations yet unborn

Imagine someone hailing P-Square for supporting Peter obi n that same person vow to report brymo account

Ask yourself,what was brymo offense?

Because he supported his candidate in DEMOCRACY

Tunde ednut is supporting Peter obi n no one is threatening him,he’s a darling but if any other person supports another candidate then his account must b reported

Then I ask u this question

Where is freedom of choice n freedom of association?

Must we all do the same thing?

They are telling u about people supporting tinubu but no one mentioned d numerous monikers supporting Peter obi

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Reality3080: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Seun:

Check politics section n majority of topics that made it to front page,they are always there talking about peter obi but they don’t want any one to talk about other candidates

U should also notice Eniola badmus,jaruma n co had to disable their comment section when they endorsed tinubu cos they know these people will insult their generations yet unborn

Imagine someone hailing P-Square for supporting Peter obi n that same person vow to report brymo account

Tunde ednut is supporting Peter obi n no one is threatening him,he’s a darling but if any other person supports another candidate then his account must b reported

They are telling u about people supporting tinubu but no one mentioned d numerous monikers supporting Peter obi

This is a market place where people market their products,u can’t tell a fellow marketer to keep quiet because u want d people to hear only your voice

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by donbrowser(m): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Reality3080:
people can hail peter obi n u don’t see any problem with that but nobody must talk about another candidate

Exactly my point
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Kingozymandias(m): 3:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:

Because they got paid for it .. or you think it's by magic
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Kingozymandias(m): 3:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Reality3080:

It seems you don't

get it. Tinubu is a criminal. The whole world knows. No legit individual is supporting him,they are all bought hungry desperate thieves.
Only Atiku and Obi Habe real supporters

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Reality3080:
Tinubu omo olodo ide
Jagaban borgu
The incoming president of Nigeria

I am batified

Oga Tinubu bots. I hail o. Bots ti take over.
Re: Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This by Seun(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2022
I am now aware.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbo... WAZOBIABO. / IPOB Terrorists Have Rebranded As Peter Obi Movement - Kemi Olunloyo / ASUU: Knocks As Gbajabiamila Attends US College (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.