Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba (1185 Views)

Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Igbo Are More United Than Any Other Ethnic Nationality In Nigeria - Gov Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2022
As it seem, The Apha Nationality in the North had been decided and seemingly, it is the Fulanis, as we all know, while two captain can man a ship, without agreement and cordiality eventually there would be implications.

The 2023 presidential race is turning to an Alpha race between the Igbo and the Yorubas, the different is that if Yorubas lose out they are are more likely to go Beta while the Igbos would continue being Omega.

In the social sexual circle while the Alpha male is the Dominant male, the Beta is submissive while the Omega is self confident, skillful, independent and pursue a different interest more explains the Igbos, if not for corruption, tribalism and sentiment an average Igbo have more interest in business, industry, science and technology than politics.

That's reminds me about a certain company, the AlphaBeta, I can now see clearly what that company represents however the Igbo is going Alpha-Omega. I still say that it is not a battle we shall shy away from, every sensible Igbo should key in to the battle by any means, if we lose we lose honourably and maintain our Omega position.

The Alpha Southern Nationality would be decided and if we have to work with the Northern Alpha, it is not a big deal. Nwafor, Get your PVC let's show our might.

4 Likes

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Malory: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Op stop the foolery. I'm Yoruba but there's no basis of comparison between we and the Igbos. They have foresight more than us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Alphagan(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:
As it seem, The Apha Nationality in the North had been decided and seemingly, it is the Fulanis, as we all know, while two captain can man a ship, without agreement and cordiality eventually there would be implications.

The 2023 presidential race is turning to an Alpha race between the Igbo and the Yorubas, the different is that if Yorubas lose out they are are more likely to go Beta while the Igbos would continue being Omega.

In the social sexual circle while the Alpha male is the Dominant male, the Beta is submissive while the Omega is self confident, skillful, independent and pursue a different interest more explains the Igbos, if not for corruption, tribalism and sentiment an average Igbo have more interest in business, industry, science and technology than politics.

That's reminds me about a certain company, the AlphaBeta, I can now see clearly what that company represents however the Igbo is going Alpha-Omega. I still say that it is not a battle we shall shy away from, every sensible Igbo should key in to the battle by any means, if we lose we lose honourably and maintain our Omega position.

The Alpha Southern Nationality would be decided and if we have to work with the Northern Alpha, it is not a big deal. Nwafor, Get your PVC let's show our might.

Show your Alpha status by making a clear statement with Peter Obi, anything short of that is you being controlled by the superior tribes.

Ikwerre is more Alpha ditto Ijaw. Where you guys failed, Ijaws succeeded. Where Igbos took to their heels, Ikwerre stood their ground.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Tinububalls: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Tribal gbasgbos.
Mod block it now.
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Alphagan(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
Op stop the foolery. I'm Yoruba but there's no basis of comparison between we and the Igbos. They have foresight more than us

That is true.

It is the foresight of Igbos that has turned them to second class citizens in their own country, the same foresight has kept them in political oblivion for donkey years.

Political refugees!

What a foresight

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Alphagan:

Show your Alpha status by making a clear statement with Peter Obi, anything short of that is you being controlled by the superior tribes.

Ikwerre is more Alpha ditto Ijaw. Where you guys failed, Ijaws succeeded. Where Igbos took to their heels, Ikwerre stood their ground.
We are Omega lol, We no even too send politics but we go show say the most efficient Alpha na Alpha-Omega.

Ikwerre is not even an established Ethnicity as they dont all agree to a particular ethnicity so Igbo and Benin will come together and conduct a Refendum for Ikwerre lol,

As for Ijaw, They only have one state Igbos have 7 state capitals lol. Between the Ijaws are not a subject of this discussion lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Fahdiga(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
I think you are right

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by FakeUnity: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Alphagan:

That is true.

It is the foresight of Igbos that has turned them to second class citizens in their own country, the same foresight has kept them in political oblivion for donkey years.

Political refugees!

What a foresight

Are yorubas the first class citizens? grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Alphagan:

That is true.

Political refugees!

What a foresight

Na Werrey dey challenge Omega lol, Beta sef wan get ambitions lol, don't you know that the North especially is weary of You becoming Alpha because they know their empire would be threatened but Alpha-Omega Igbo would not be Politico-Centric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Mooh247: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2022
cool

Who dey follow Ibo drag anything

8 Likes

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by hammer567: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2022
[s]
AlexBells:

[/s]
IGBO AND YORUBA, U DONT KNOW HOW RIDICULOUS YOU SOUND.

STOP BEING AN IDIOT.

GROW UP!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by GeneralDitari: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

We are Omega lol, We no even too send politics but we go show say the most efficient Omega na Alpha-Omega.

Ikwerre is not even an established Ethnicity as they dont all agree to a particular ethnicity so Igbo and Benin will come together and conduct a Refendum for Ikwerre lol,

As for Ijaw, They only have one state Igbos have 7 state capitals lol. Between the Ijaws are not a subject of this discussion lol.

Ijaws are in six states and no Igbo state is homogeneous.

Ijaw occupy a space as large as Igbo land.

Igbos are 7th class citizens can never ever rule Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by DamianX: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Who dey follow Ibo drag anything

Good. Dy your position grin
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by itaewon: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2022
Thread of low IQ nyamuri omega wey minority like ijaw and ikwere they play like ball
third class citizen

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Igbos are 7th class citizens.
Defending Ijaw lol, even Ijaw would be shaking their head in shame for you lol, Six kindred in six states lol, I no wan even drag Ijaw for this case, make dem no open fowl nyash lol,

Ewedunarian defending Ijaw lol isn't Karma wonderful, after pushing their son out of presidency just a while back lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by DamianX: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2022
Alphagan:

That is true.

Political refugees!

What a foresight

Yorubas are the first class citizens? grin
You better wake up from delusions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by GeneralDitari: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

Defending Ijaw lol, even Ijaw would be shaking their head in shame for you lol, Six kindred in six states lol, I no wan even drag Ijaw for this case, make dem no open fowl nyash lol,

Ewedunarian defending Ijaw lol isn't Karma wonderful, after pushing their son out of presidency just a while back lol
All Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.
Truth be told.

2 Likes

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by r4bbit: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Too many stupid people on the planet wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2022
itaewon:
Thread of low IQ nyamuri omega wey minority like ijaw and ikwere they play like ball
third class citizen
The Ikwerre Wike wey Igbo don humble, lol fashi Ikwerre matter, we go settle that matter for in house lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Mooh247: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2022
DamianX:

Good. Dy your position grin

You sef dey your lane

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by GeneralDitari: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

I'm General Ditari.
The Ijaw Republic Hero you've been hearing of.
I just join Nairaland today.
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:

All Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.
Truth be told.
Who cares about truth when there is statistics lol, I been dey reason to consider supporting your Ijaw Republic sef but you don dey follow Afonja dey Cap Okpata lol, Remember what happened to Adakar borrow the way he ended up, despite being a Rebel Ojukwu did not hurt him but some people eliminated him even after he slave for the real Enemy, you suppose get sense sef.
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Reality3080: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
fahdiga aka malory aka malori a known ipob miscreant n peter obi supporter

When did u become Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by GeneralDitari: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

Who cares about truth when there is statistics lol, I been dey reason to consider supporting your Ijaw Republic sef but you don dey follow Afonja dey Cap Okpata lol, Remember what happened to Adakar borrow the way he ended up, despite being a Rebel Ojukwu did not hurt him but some people eliminated him even after he slave for the real Enemy, you suppose get sense sef.

Ojukwu only fought with Boro and his village youths alone other Ijaw didn't join hands and despite federal supports coming and he using so many tribes in his fraudulent eastern region wasn't able to hold Boro and his village youths until 12 days of serious fighting.

3 Likes

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by GeneralDitari: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Ojukwu only fought with Boro and his village youths alone other Ijaw didn't join hands and despite federal supports coming and he using so many tribes in his fraudulent eastern region wasn't able to hold Boro and his village youths until 12 days of serious fighting.
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Reality3080: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
I think you are right
ahhhhh
This one is even quoting himself

3 Likes

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by DamianX: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

You sef dey your lane

Good grin

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by GeneralDitari: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Igbos that are 7th class citizens in Nigeria.

Can never be President.

3 Likes

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:

I'm General Ditari.
The Ijaw Republic Hero you've been hearing of.
I just join Nairaland today.
You don carry lie, Ditari you don Cast. You been on nairaland.com since with that Mumu Ditari deciple lol, even this account is been since june lol, Stop being like some people from the other side, be truthful abeg
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by itaewon: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

The Ikwerre Wike wey Igbo don humble, lol fashi Ikwerre matter, we go settle that matter for in house lol
mumu how you humble them when you are inconsequential political nonentities,imagine a whole major tribe hiding behind a minority tribes inorder to have a say,you will see them shouting we the SE\SS when in reality SS people don't give a fuvk about you.
how dare you to call your tribe omega when in reality you are just a nonentity tribe

6 Likes

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Achilles881: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:

Igbos are 7th class citizens can never ever rule Nigeria.

All you tribalist, including the op are funny, I can't spare you without Insult, all of you have buhari mentality, and that to me is a very big insult.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For / The Most Nasty And Shameless Candidate So Far..pics / A Letter From Dr Akanu Ibiam To Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.