Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" (57038 Views)

My Brother Killed This Wildpig Yesterday / Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Mummiesboy: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cut off the head? Na my eye abi na Buhari hunger, no b de head I dey see for him inside him short so?
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by omoredia: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Let's preserve
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by ecomalchemistry: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Peppersoup is ready !
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by OBALOLA55(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
post=113465214:
Una don boil am shey

Na una work.

Snake people dem......
YOU NOR GO GRILL AM undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by nnamdi640: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
See as the wife pose as if she was the brain behind the killing of that snake.
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
THIS MAN NO GO BUY MEAT FOR 2 WEEKS .
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Theoarhics: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
What a Calabar man cannot kill does not exist. From dog champion to python slayer.
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by nnamdi640: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
omoredia:
Let's preserve
Preserve Wetin. You mean preserve that greedy animal. That animal don't show mercy to preys around, so no mercy for it.
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by dlaw70(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Calabar and pythons na five and six. When I stayed there the locals within the outskirt of the town always come back from their farm with huge pythons almost on a daily basis. Cross Rivers state have huge land mass and forests

Cross river state is the largest of all the 17 states in southern Nigeria .
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by dominique(f): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
farouk2much:
See the man wife

What about her?
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by charles614: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Calabar man and big gbola
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lala right naw

T O DARLING

Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
bluemansion:
A Calabar based man has just killed a python this morning and apparently, it seems like a big blessing to the man and his family.

In the Facebook post made by a lady, suspected to be the man's wife or daughter, she tagged the python whose head has been cut off "blessed weekend", meaning, d weekend don set be that.

I know say a certain moderator on nairaland shares in their weekend blessing and wish for some portion when fully garnished.
dog and Phyton eaters, at least better than skullminers
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Raph82(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Is it the Python meat that is giving the man erection?
U no see where the man rest his right hand in that photo? On top the lady's software.
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by wiseone28: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wow
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Fahdiga(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
dlaw70:

Cross river state is the largest of all the 17 states in southern Nigeria .
Yeah I know that. One local government like Akamkpa local government in Cross Rivers state is almost like Anambra state as a whole.

1 Like

Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
He will not eat it, they only eat dog.
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by ensamy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin grin the beautiful wife is so happy for the kill.
Nairaland slay Queens don't like this kind of delicacy.
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by adecz: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
The head must be completely removed
before you can see a black man holding a snake ☺️☺️�
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by ensamy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yeah I know that. One local government like Akamkpa local government in Cross Rivers state is almost like Anambra state as a whole.
What's Thier economic value with the land mass.
Akampka is even larger than Singapore, Taiwan, Netherlands, Finland, Norway but what are the differences. Borno state is even larger than Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden all together, but you know the difference.
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by EmekaBlue(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Enjoy the meal either sale or chop

Owo ni koko
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Nchenches: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
Calabar and pythons na five and six. When I stayed there the locals within the outskirt of the town always come back from their farm with huge pythons almost on a daily basis. Cross Rivers state have huge land mass and forests

Five and Six are not the same. Therefore, you failed to insinuate that pythons are too many in Calabar.
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Jmichael1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Imagine say na me see dis snake for bush,i 4 dn faint lyk 5 times b4 the snake go even see me.......

i so scared of killing a snake no matter the size,bt nt scared of eating..

we move......
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Southernigbo: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
u guys shd campaign seriously 4 a state 2 b created from the state na
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by ashawopikin(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
bluemansion:
A Calabar based man has just killed a python this morning and apparently, it seems like a big blessing to the man and his family.

In the Facebook post made by a lady, suspected to be the man's wife or daughter, she tagged the python whose head has been cut off "blessed weekend", meaning, d weekend don set be that.

I know say a certain moderator on nairaland shares in their weekend blessing and wish for some portion when fully garnished.
of course e go enter front page
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Nonyjacuzie(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Howtoday:
Something hooge.
Until sabinus go sue u for using his slogan
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by calabaman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
my fellow calabaman

I throway salute...

hailings
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Bbbw: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Fahdiga(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Southernigbo:
u guys shd campaign seriously 4 a state 2 b created from the state na
I'm not from there
Re: See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend" by Fahdiga(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nchenches:

Five and Six are not the same. Therefore, you failed to insinuate that pythons are too many in Calabar.
So far you got the message

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / I Bought 5 Cups Of Rice For #50 Today / How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.