Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,925 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music (2507 Views)

Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face / Remember these R&B, Soul and Hiphop tunes/artistes of the 90s? / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by Free(f): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2006
anyone else into the old school music
like motown
chaka khan
isley brothers
the ojays
luther vandross
barry white
aretha franklin
marvin gaye
the temptation
keith sweat
patti labelle
anita baker
al green
smokey robenson
stevie wonder
gladys knight and the pips
diana ross and the supremes
lionel richie
teddy pendergrass
freddy jackson etc,
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by Seun(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2006
I'm into the music of Marvin Gaye!
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by 2cantango(f): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2006
Love Motown!! kiss
The Drifters - Isley Brothers - The Temptations - etc etc etc
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by Free(f): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2006
Love Motown!!
The Drifters - Isley Brothers - The Temptations - etc etc etc

i know dey some good music.eeh wink
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by 2cantango(f): 4:40am On Feb 26, 2006
Free:

i know dey some good music.eeh wink

Amen! cheesy
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by Txlonghorn(m): 5:08am On Feb 26, 2006
How can you forget Micheal Jackson (Black one), and the funk master himself Rick James or the hardest working man in show business James Brown.
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by Free(f): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2006
Earth wind and fire (i love the song reason)
the whispers
the five heartbeats
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by blkamrcngl(f): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2006
Love Motown!!
Yeah? I'm from the home of Motown. My parents worked with different Motown acts.
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by Free(f): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2006
Yeah? I'm from the home of Motown. My parents worked with different Motown acts.

DETROIT!!!!

My parents worked with different Motown acts
dats kool who they work with
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by 2cantango(f): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2006
yeah so cool
who did they work with? we wanna know cheesy

Also luvin Percy Sledge, Smokey Robinson, Brook Benton, The Dells, The Royals, Clyde McPhatter, Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers, The Moonglows--- the list is endless cheesy
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by blkamrcngl(f): 6:59pm On May 17, 2006
Ooh, forgot about this topic. Sorry. embarassed
My dad played saxophone with the Temptations a lot and the Four Tops and those kind of acts. I can't really remember all of them. cry
Good to see interest in it though. grin
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by sosa(m): 1:08am On Jun 13, 2006
u cant forget bout
Sam Cooke
Otis redding
Re: Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music by shawna(f): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2006
@topic
i love the o jays- love train
diana ross and the supremes- cant hurry love
luther vandross
four tops
swv

matter of fact i love all the old skool artiste u posted i love old skool music which some ppl might find wierd considering am 17 and am suppose to be into rap and what not(dont get me wrong i like rap)

(1) (Reply)

Mode 9's Contradiction. / Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best / Jozi D South African Rapper Is On Fire Wit "we On Fire".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.