Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why I Will Never Vote For APC Or Pdp(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Never Vote For APC Or Pdp(video) (183 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video) / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Vote For APC Or Pdp(video) by nabiz(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Just watch this video to see the money Tinubu and pdp are sharing. How much is the salary of a president. How are they going to recover this investment if not to go and still. Nigeria pls be wise. Don't allow them to deceive you again. They are their for their family and the fellow elite.

Watch this video https://www.facebook.com/100029734986998/posts/762698341397992/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

2923: Delegates Dissociate Selves From Participating In Rescheduled Ebonyi Pdp's / Why Are Yorubas Celebrating Already.... / If Southerners Fail To Act Now, They Will Forever Be At The Mercy Of North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.