Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,840 members, 7,866,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola (2311 Views)

Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Simplythebest:
After now children of hates will come here to tell lies how Igbos won't get president cus they don't love themselves. Make i see one Ewudu and Amala person that will come here to say trash about Igbos and South South people.

So you base your comment on this fake news without a source?
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola by tapelesszx: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them.
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola by Simplythebest: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
This not a fake news the video was all over the internet even when he said that they have already urinating on their cloth. So give me another excuse
blazhykowskyi:

So you base your comment on this fake news without a source?
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola by slivertongue: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Read the book of Lamentation in chapter 6
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Simplythebest:
This not a fake news the video was all over the internet even when he said that they have already urinating on their cloth. So give me another excuse

Where is the video?
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola by Achilles881: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
all are working together to push sympathy votes towards osibanjo, at the end of the day all who have been at the receiving end of tinubus treachery will go for osibanjo, not knowing that it's what tinubu planned, he served a woman whose ancestors were slave metchants and he learnt the art of turning progressive human societies to enslavement camps.
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola by prophetic69(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Last last, tinubu go chop breakfast
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola by DSoj(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Useless fake shiit
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola by Basic123: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
prophetic69:
Last last, tinubu go chop breakfast

Funny, na your entire race eventually chop am rotten and maggoty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State : Could This be the Best Law School In Nigeria (pictures) / See Why Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time!!! / Reuben Abati In Efcc Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.