Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Failure Do To Loan, Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Failure Do To Loan, Help (285 Views)

How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App / Is It Still Safe To Loan Money To Friends Or Family Anymore? / Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failure Do To Loan, Help by Print2244: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Good day nairalanders, my name is EMMANUEL ONYEDIKACHI.pls Mods, I don't know if this is the right section.
I have been a member of nairaland since 2013 but for anonymity I had to create a new account to post this. Am sorry if it's a long read.

My business is at the verge of closing due to bad loan. I run a digital print press. In 2021 I took a loan to buy a large format machine that prints flex banners for 2million.
After purchase, the printer went bad due to errors during installation by the installation technicians. They installed the print head wrongly

I started spending money I saved trying get the machine fixed and also servicing the loan. After all said and done, I was able to buy a new print head from China.

Now the thing is my loan is at default as I stopped paying due to lack of inflow caused by stopped operation, and the bank is threatening to confisticate my business. The loan is remaining 1million. Also, I can't start business because I don't have money for materials ( ink and flex banner tampoline), so I came here to solicit for help.

Pls nairalanders help me so I can raise the remaining loan and get my business up and running, nothing is too small.

Attached herein is the image of the machine.

20 8004 1748
Zenith

Re: Failure Do To Loan, Help by Boogyman557: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Failure Do To Loan, Help by nnamdiosu(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
You're not a serious person. You just told a story, then uploaded a blurred image of print head. Then dropped ur account.

And expect us to log into out app and be transferring money to you.
No proof of id, no proof of loan taken. No message of the letter or message the bank sent to u to pay up.

Either you are a fraud or a very foolish scammer. Oga behave yourself.

1 Like

Re: Failure Do To Loan, Help by Print2244: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Thank you for your reply. I will upload details of the letter sent to me,I will also upload the loan here.

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales / Two Bedroom Terrace Bungalow In Epe For 16.5m / Done.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.