Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,456 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" (3951 Views)

Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by cuddlyaplasta4: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
TimFisher2:

grin

I am going to report you to ur commander o

Director-General State Security Services must hear this!

Me getting ready to stand on something soon undecided

Lmao
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Tissaia(f): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
TimFisher2:

Ranka Dede Ma

Looking forward to see you on APC convention on Monday

So that we can settle our old scores
we are voting Osibanjo. Are you Yoruba christians supporting tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by TimFisher2: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
we are voting Osibanjo. Are you Yoruba christians supporting tinubu?

Kadira Are you coming for the convention?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Gozac: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
This does not remove the fact that Tinubu will not get the ticket

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by techWriter3: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
There’s no necessity for the contrition, the brunch is on Monday

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Jnkay: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
It seems Baba can't work under pressure if he is a company staff.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by ukaface(f): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Geriatric pschosis on the lose
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by 247Surfing(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ok now
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Apologizes To Buhari Says, "You're My Brother In Islam" by Bankowner: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
I wonder what radio frequency was operating in his head when he was saying all the things he said. Looked like he was programmed or primed to say those things because, to me, he was looking like an slowpoke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1 Million Man March for Peter Obi In Akwa Ibom, 3rd September 2022 , Time 9:am / Throwback:NDLEA Bubu Marwa Started Multi-Billion Airline After He Left Military / I Need Informaton On Mr Peter Esele, The Sec-general Of The Tuc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.