Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Don't Like Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Like Peter Obi (980 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi / We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kingnelson9:
Your hating him doesn't stop us from voting.

Your voting him won't stop him from loosing grin

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Neatboy:

I tire for this country. I really hate the fact that I am sharing a space with people that reason like you. Quite disheartening �

E pain am. grin grin

Igbo can never rule this Country

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
pacesetting:
Buhari that is a former military officer, what did he achieve?
That's not the point the point is for him to become a military officer he must have atleast undergone harsh training, survived coups and assassinations
Compare him side by side with someone like Jonathan I'm not surprised he won.
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Neatboy:

I tire for this country. I really hate the fact that I am sharing a space with people that reason like you. Quite disheartening �
Then you can leave
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by pacesetting: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:

That's not the point the point is for him to become a military officer he must have atleast undergone harsh training, survived coups and assassinations
Compare him side by side with someone like Jonathan I'm not surprised he won.
There is no point here. Jonathan is naturally that way. People are created and wired differently. The fact that Obi has a quiet or innocent face does not mean he cannot be mean when he wants to.

Don not use what someone presents to the public to judge his character.
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by techWriter3: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
politicians disciplined an turnaround
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
pacesetting:
There is no point here. Jonathan is naturally that way. People are created and wired differently. The fact that Obi has a quiet or innocent face does not mean he cannot be mean when he wants to.

Don not use what someone presents to the public to judge his character.

Okay I understand your point, there is truth in it...

We shouldn't judge people based on how they appear but this is wishful thinking, the truth is people will always judge you based on how you appear, how you look, walk, talk, eat, sit and stand, this is human nature and every celebrity understand this...
Why can't he just drop the nice nerdy guy appearance and assume an impassive stoic character?
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by ewaoluwa13n: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
because they want you to be effeminate....because they want you to be effeminate.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Can Tinubu Match Atiku Money For Money? / Tinubu Is Really A Lion As He's Being Called / My Resignation As Atiku Abubakar’s Director Of Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.