Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today (996 Views)

Most Foolish President: How Buhari Set Tinibu Up For Disgrace / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list / President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by Gemid94(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
*All eyes on his deputy, Osinbajo
*Muffled buzz on APC’s presidential running mate is now on
*Rufai, Bagudu, Zulum’s names floating as likely VP candidate

President Muhammadu Buhari would be meeting APC governors again today (Saturday) to discuss the emergence of the ruling party’s presidential flag-bearer in next year’s elections.

Impeccable sources said the meeting could not hold yesterday (Friday) when the President returned from a State visit to Spain and now rescheduled for this evening. But APC leaders and Presidential aspirants would also now be added to the guest list for the consultations which the President had spoke about earlier this week.

According to the President on Tuesday this week while meeting APC governors at the Presidential Villa, “I wish to assure you that the consultation process shall continue to ensure that all aspirants and stakeholders would be brought on board right through to the convention.

“This would also ensure that any anxiety occasioned by different factors are effectively brought under control and that our party emerges stronger”.

Source: https://www.thequesttimes.com/exclusive-buhari-set-to-unveil-his-choice-of-successor-today/

Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by God1000(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Osinbajo is the person
Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by Jashub: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
The autistic Ahmed Lawan will be Buhari's choice
Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by lailo: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
It is only during Buharis regime that I begin to hear of annoiting oil grin
Anointing on the annoited by the annoittee is a new dictionary word I have leant in this election, meaning anointment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by k777(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Congratulations to Osinbajo in advance.
Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by joy4news(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
I don't know why admin always find it difficult to push stories like this on FP... nawa o
Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by TheRareGem1(f): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Buhari is attending ECOWAS summit in Ghana grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by gtown: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
lailo:
It is only during Buharis regime that I begin to hear of annoiting oil grin
Anointing on the annoited by the annoittee is a new dictionary word I have leant in this election, meaning anointment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
To think that annointed of candidate will have origin under Buhari, Then I say you are an underage and too little to comment about Nigerian politics.
Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by onedayatime(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Whether na Osinbajo or Amaechi or Lawan, I don't care. All I know is that Tinubu is the next Nigeria president
Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by ayomilore: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jashub:
The autistic Ahmed Lawan will be Buhari's choice

Baba you mean that guy is imbec...
Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by Tunechi5(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Buhari is attending ECOWAS summit in Ghana grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by Jashub: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
ayomilore:

Baba you mean that guy is imbec...
That's one of his strong points . You need to see the others
Re: Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today by Truthisunique2: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Buhari would do that tomorrow when he meets the aspirants on convention eve

Do you expect him to be unveiling what he knows to himself

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Campaigns With His Wife And Children On Campaign Ground / See Why Peter Obi Will Not Win Even One State!!! / Breaking!!! Jagaban Put Leash On Obidient Dogs - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.