Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement (45341 Views)

Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette / Abdul'aziz Yari, Flown To United Kingdom In Wheelchair For Medical Care / Ex-Abdulrasheed Maina Arrives Court In Wheelchair For Trial - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by JohnSP99: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wow!
This is heart-melting and beautiful!, not just anyhow wheelchair but an outstanding one

I bet if he was campaigning for Tinubu now, Dem for don stampede am kill as no sensible person moves with Tinubu grin grin grin

Peter OBI for president! ❤️✌️
Why did he have to wait till now because he is canvassing for votes and after he gets there that's it this same man will not have access to him. same thing that wife of kogi state governor did sharing 1m each to her personal staff, why is it that it's is during election that our politicians are always good to the masses, ask yourself that
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by MITCHELL96: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2022
JohnSP99:

Why did he have to wait till now because he is canvassing for votes and after he gets there that's it this same man will not have access to him. same thing that wife of kogi state governor did sharing 1m each to her personal staff, why is it that it's is during election that our politicians are always good to the masses, ask yourself that

I feel your pain, Let's just say All Nigerian politicians are bad, but Peter Obi is the least bad one

Nobody's perfect, Even the Devil can see That it's only Peter Obi and few others that really want this change this country for good, let's give him that opportunity, It lies in our hands.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2022
JohnSP99:

Did you ever ask yourself why he had to wait for this time before he did this, why? this is the time we will be seeing the good side and good works of our politicians making them accessible to the public but after they get their you will no longer have access to them and they start the looting process
dude this particular man has been like this since he left office oh nothing like fakeness,nothing like political gimme here ask questions and see for yourself about him
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by tikeh: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2022
This and many more we will see in Nigerian Obidiently petered. Joint PO, get ur PVC let's change Nigeria d youths
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by ozonelayer79: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Peter Obi is the best among the rest.Vote PO for a New and better Nigeria.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Konection(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2022
What of Peter Obi for President, Osinbanjo for vpresident

Or

Osinbanjo for President, Peter Obi for vpresident

I like this combo
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by ufuosman(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2022
My pvc is ready for Peter Obi
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Abakelawal(f): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2022
For this reason me and my family will vote him
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by franudi: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by RPG2020(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
The main Man for the Job not those Old Men with outdated server
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by ComeToJesus: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
money121:

Nice one but them suppose change his cloth now

Help change the cloth of any beggar or disabled person in your area. It's all the same.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by ComeToJesus: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
P. O

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by ComeToJesus: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obi should spend from his loot he stashed in foreign bank.

Very stingy goat angry

Go and get a job. Stop being a freeloader.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Employ me, I need a job
ComeToJesus:

Go and get a job. Stop being a freeloader.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by ComeToJesus: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Employ me, I need a job

grin cheesy
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by money121(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Help change the cloth of any beggar or disabled person in your area. It's all the same.
Motigbo

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Cromagnon: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
money121:

Nice one but them suppose change his cloth now
see them. Always complaining. Never grateful
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by jimcaddy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
The problem with Peter Obi is this LP he went to join. He should have just stuck with PDP and pick up the VP slot. You know those deep pocketed Hausas will not allow you. Atiku has really deep pockets. And politics for Naija na who get money pass. If Atiku now wins and he enters as VP, he will get mouth for the next election.
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by money121(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Cromagnon:
see them. Always complaining. Never grateful
No vex
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Wwwq: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Oh
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Manpasman: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obi should spend from his loot he stashed in foreign bank.

Very stingy goat angry
aborigine
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Everest9(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
nenyewrites:

Does this not sound like Rochas story? The sooner you guys realize that nothing can work in this country without the thorough checks and security instituted in the Western countries, the better for us. Every Nigerian is inherently greedy, we need checks and balances to curb the greed. What the youths should be clamoring for is the institution of these checks first before any election is conducted. If this doesn't happen, we will always return to point zero.

At least we have got someone who cares for the youth and ready to listen to them, that's a starting point, he doesn't do business with politics, he is already super rich without noise on his own, his intention is to change the game for a better tomorrow
Re: Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2022
OboOlora:
Olodo OP
That’s not a wheelchair but a mobility assistant
This yur moniker no be here sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.