Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year (27556 Views)

Napolii's Victor Osimhen Has Been Named Serie A's U23 Player Of The Season / Lucy Bronze Named The Best FIFA Women’s Player Of The Year For 2020 / Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
unmask:
Ronaldo can't do several things Messi can do..... don't be deceived by a box 6 striker

Ronaldo is not a box 6 striker like Messi's worshippers call him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by Cubalabloo(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
allen113:

I think you are the stupid one here, a few days ago someone posted on nl that his teammates snubbed him and voted for De gea, the thread even made fp. Don't just open your smelling mouth waaaaaaa and insult people you don't know.

https://www.nairaland.com/7160844/epl-man-united-stars-snub
De Gea won a different award. Read the story again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by obonujoker(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo is the only player on this list who doesn't create from set-pieces.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by FahBuLous: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Farid24224:

Your Messi wey dey play like legless cockroach for farmers league... Make he go EPL na.. grin
My goat has nothing to prove to you Penaldo fans, he is the best in the world...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by FahBuLous: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Farid24224:

Not all goals are scored with an assist ogbeni!! undecided
Exactly, just like the kind of goals Messi scores... Dribbling like 5 to 6 players all by himself....

Go watch Messi, you won't be saying all what you are saying...

He is the greatest thing that ever happened to football

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by FahBuLous: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

English is confusing you because I didn't say what he has won.

What he has won is different from what he can win.

Besides,there are achievements Ronaldo has that Messi doesn't have
Bro, let the English worry me...

What both of us know is that Messi has won things both as a team and individually more than Ronaldo...

Argue with ur keyboard...

Messi is the best thing that ever happened to football...

god of football...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by Shugargal(f): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

What you say about Ronaldo's style is false

Are you not being unnecessarily blind?

As for achievements by Ronaldo that Messi doesn't have, Google them.

One of them is having the highest number of assists in UCL history
I may be blind on other things but not on football matters, I don't care who has more goals or assists, what interest me is Messi's style of play, when you watch him play you know football is arithmetic. He gives me joy how he does his thing in the field. His humility is another thing I admire.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by Shugargal(f): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
FahBuLous:
Exactly, just like the kind of goals Messi scores... Dribbling like 5 to 6 players all by himself....

You can say that again and again... I sometimes go watch some Messi clip and I will be like wow! The way he does his thing ba, unimaginable.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by obonujoker(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
FahBuLous:

What both of us know is that Messi has won things both as a team and individually more than Ronaldo...

god of football...

Oga, Ronaldo is more decorated than Pessi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by Jennyjay283: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ronaldo!!!
You deserve alot....
Keep it up!

But....they suppose to recommend other prayers, so that they wont feel rejected,at least when they are been praised too,they will add more effort next time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
FahBuLous:

god of football...
Still haven't stated what Messi can do that Ronaldo can't do
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shugargal:
pp
I may be blind on other things but not on football matters, I don't care who has more goals or assists, what interest me is Messi's style of play, when you watch him play you know football is arithmetic. He gives me joy how he does his thing in the field. His humility is another thing I admire.

It is only people like you that don't know football is mathematical and scientific when Ronaldo is playing, neither do you acknowledge Ronaldo's humility.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by Farid24224(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
FahBuLous:

Why waste football time dribbling around when you can shoot a rocket yards away from the net!

That's Ronaldo for you.. Always a threat from any where on the pitch!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by Farid24224(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
FahBuLous:
My goat has nothing to prove to you Penaldo fans, he is the best in the world...

Your Akuya, Ateme!! grin

Even Mbappe pass am this year.. wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by FahBuLous: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Farid24224:

Your Akuya, Ateme!! grin

Even Mbappe pass am this year.. wink
I'm glad you know it's "THIS YEAR" grin grin

Let him be consistent for over 15years first then we will know what's up.. grin grin

Messi is the greatest thing that ever happened to football...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by FahBuLous: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Farid24224:

Why waste football time dribbling around when you can shoot a rocket yards away from the net!

That's Ronaldo for you.. Always a threat from any where on the pitch!!
He doesn't just dribble around, he dribbles, causes defenders to wet their panties, makes great defenders look like babies, makes goal keepers tremble...

Messi is a god, if you think I am lying, ask Jerome boateng, Bunucci, chiellini, Patrice evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Ramos, Marcelo, varane, godin etc...

Messi is the greatest thing that ever happened to football ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by FahBuLous: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Still haven't stated what Messi can do that Ronaldo can't do

Let me shut you up once and for all...

Messi can win 7 balon d'or...

When Ronaldo reaches that point, I will have your time again... Okay bye grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by FahBuLous: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
obonujoker:

Oga, Ronaldo is more decorated than Pessi
grin grin grin
I showed my little brother this your post and he was laughing until he cried....

More decorated in what aspect??

Most individual awards??
Most trophies??
Most assists??

What's decorated in football if I may ask??

The most decorated footballer in the world is Dani Alves with 44 trophies...

Second is Messi with 40...

How many does ur Ewure of portugal have??

He is not even third grin grin

Messi is the greatest thing that ever happened to football...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by Shugargal(f): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

It is only people like you that don't know football is mathematical and scientific when Ronaldo is playing, neither do you acknowledge Ronaldo's humility.

Ronaldo gat no humility in him bro. He has too much pride and his self-centered. He seeks personal glorification. Thank you for your time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by FahBuLous: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shugargal:

You can say that again and again... I sometimes go watch some Messi clip and I will be like wow! The way he does his thing ba, unimaginable.
There is one I watched and the commentator was like "Now you see him, now you don't" ...

One even said "There are certain things only Messi can do in football"

Another one said "Incredible little man" ...

Messi has been given so many names by football legends and pundits, he is the best, the whole world knows this...

He does unimaginable things...

Just go and watch what Messi did to Jerome boateng, one of the greatest defenders in the world...

Watch his solo goals against getafe, Atletico Bilbao, real Madrid, Bayern Munich...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HellVictorinho4(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
FahBuLous:
Let me shut you up once and for all...

Messi can win 7 balon d'or...

When Ronaldo reaches that point, I will have your time again... Okay bye grin grin

English is still not working here
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HellVictorinho4(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shugargal:

Ronaldo gat no humility in him bro. He has too much pride and his self-centered. He seeks personal glorification. Thank you for your time.

According to people like you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by FahBuLous: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

English is still not working here

I agree...

Let Ronaldo win 7 balon d'or fess... grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HellVictorinho4(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
FahBuLous:
I agree...

Let Ronaldo win 7 balon d'or fess... grin grin grin

Why?

Can you do me a favor of 3k instead of adding to my problems?

I have something to address with the money now.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by FahBuLous: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Why?

Can you do me a favor of 3k instead of adding to my problems?
Drop your account number mk I drop you 1k, u fit ask another Messi fan, they fit help u with the remaining 2k..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HellVictorinho4(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
FahBuLous:
Drop your account number mk I drop you 1k, u fit ask another Messi fan, they fit help u with the remaining 2k..

First Bank

Please, let me know after sending it
Thanks
I am using my friend's account.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HillaryNelo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

He joined Man U in 2003 or 2004.

Big Team is different from dominant team.

I hope English is not confusing you.

AC Milan is one of the biggest teams in UCL history .....but they are not even close to the dominant team based on the results of the past ten years.

i wonder wat is cofusing u mr english, they won the epl that season i wonder wat u definition of dominance iz
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
HillaryNelo:
i wonder wat ist cofusingg u mr english, they won the epl that season i wonder wat u definition of dominance iz

I am talking of 2003/4 not 2007
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HillaryNelo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

I am talking of 2003/4 not 2007
Ok Arsenal won dat one but they won it the previous season from year 2000 to 2005 man utd won more EPL than any other team
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
HillaryNelo:
Ok Arsenal won dat one but they won it the previous season from year 2000 to 2005 man utd won more EPL than any other team

4/5/6

They weren't dominant

Can you help me with any amount of money?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year by HillaryNelo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

4/5/6
They weren't dominant

Can you help me with any amount of money?
not now maybe on tuesday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates / My Nigerian Fans Ask Me For Money Instead Of Autographs – Alex Iwobi / Alex Iwobi Reacts To Report About Leaving Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.