Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries (21006 Views)

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Supreme Court Nullifies APC's Appeal On Rivers Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by kennymike84: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Change is constant Anything can happen

Please Asap for your I.T career 08136077236

Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by payosehtor(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
The fear of Rev fr Alia by the likes of Gemade and Aondoakaa is the beginning of all these .
ANYWAY, YES FATHER IS STILL STRONG in Benue.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Tk4all(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
JAWBONE:
I told someone here that the Reverend father that emerged could not have defeated those political heavyweights with indirect primaries. E dey argue with me
You know nothing about this so better keep quiet.
no apc candidate can defeat that man in benue. i was even suprise when he choose apc to contest in the first place. the man can win any free and fair election in the state
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by sekzy99(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello there,

Have you always wanted to learn some coding skills, but can’t seem to find the right program and motivation. Not to worry.
You can now join our Coding Training Program, and get trained for FREE and you can earn extra income as a coding instructor.

Start Date: June 20th, 2022
Register Here: https:///macrotutor_trainthetrainer

Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Tk4all(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
eddie7:
From the little I could gather from those observing the scenario in the state, it is highly believed that if the APC primaries are conducted a million times, the suspended Catholic Priest will come out victorious....a million times

Na xo I hear ooo
Very true. the problem he has with this people is because he can not be controlled by any individual if he wins the general election. he is a known fearless person before contesting and use to conduct one of the largest healing mass in the state, every one coming to his church must respect his rules or you will be thrown out even if you are the president.

this politicians are afraid cos it will not be business as usual if he wins
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by eddie7: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tk4all:

Very true. the problem he has with this people is because he can not be controlled by any individual if he wins the general election. he is a known fearless person before contesting and use to conduct one of the largest healing mass in the state, every one coming to his church must respect his rules or you will be thrown out even if you are the president.

this politicians are afraid cos it will not be business as usual if he wins

You're exactly on point. Those are the exact points the analysis said. He's not a make we chop kind of person.

May God bring Leaders to captain the Nigeria ship
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by edungene7: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rev fr no go play Ghana must go politics d mean reasons behind the kicks if u know u know
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Mkad(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
But I thought Mike aondoaka was banned from holding any public position by a supreme court.

Alia Is the best candidate that can defeat the choice of the governor known as UBA TITUS.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by cefec70414: 5:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Hdh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Nigerians On Twitter For His Commendation Of EFCC Officials / We Have No Money To Defend The Naira - Reno Omokri / Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.