Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) (38601 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / My Friend's Son (18+) / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Episode 25 ��

Written by: Frank The Writer

❌ Do Not Copy or Repost ❌

~ Femi's POV~

I stood still inside the bathroom while water dripped on my body. It was hard to decide whether to ignore her or accept her request. I somehow felt she wanted to use this cravings stuff on me to get her sexual healing. Like I have never read or heard about pregnant women craving bathroom sex and all that stuff.
“I’m sorry, I can’t let you in. Please, just wait outside. I’m almost done,” I said. She said something inaudibly. I didn’t hear what she uttered.

Absentmindedly, I continued bathing and was done after a few minutes.
I hurriedly out of the bathroom. Biola was standing there motionless. She wore a light long gown. I looked her deep in the eyes with a smile—and said, “Well, you just shocked the hell out of me. I don’t even know what we will be doing inside there.” Biola was mute. She only stared back at me. All I could see in her eyes were disappointment and sadness.

I reached the corner where I had kept my bag, I brought a short and wore it while removing the towel from my waist. She was just staring at me. I knew there were thousands of words behind that stare but she didn’t know how possible best to make me understand.

“I thought I told you I’m a changed person. We can’t continue this old life anymore.”
“So you can’t do it for the sake of our baby too?”
“Do we still need to do it now that you’re pregnant? I thought it’s…”
“Femi, stop. There is nothing wrong with a pregnant woman having sex. Don’t tell me you’re this local and unexposed?” she let out a smile.
I somehow felt embarrassed by what she said but then I tried to cover up by faking a smile.

“I'm already pregnant. So what’s there to be scared of again? Let’s just finish what we started. I need it badly,” she continued.
“Can’t you understand that I don’t want to do this anymore?”
“So why did you come in the first place? Do you think you’d come and just go like that? It’s part of the reason I wanted you to come naa,” she said with a pitying look.
“No. I didn’t come for this. I came to see you and know how you have been doing. You know it’s been months now.”

“Are you not surprised I’m begging you for this? Do you want me to go after these guys in school?"
I busted into laughter. That really cracked me up with the way she said it in Yoruba.
“Of course, no student would want to have sex with you knowing you’re pregnant.”
"You think so?"
"I know so."

I suddenly felt the urge to pee. So I went into the bathroom to use the WC. Just when I entered, Biola came in immediately. I was shocked at how desperately she wanted this. I would have locked the door if I knew she would join me. “Let me! Let me!” she said in Yoruba. She was standing tightly behind me and put her arm around me and grabbed my semi-hard pen!s in her hand. “I want to hold it “I want to hold it and see if I can aim it,” she said, salivating.
At this point, I was helpless and couldn’t stop Biola.

To aim with a flaccid d!ck is easy, but that changed in about three seconds flat. My d!ck jumped from soft to hard, faster than I can imagine. To make things worse, she slowly started pulling my foreskin to reveal my purple head. I was amazed at how quickly I responded to her fun game and how fast my d!ck became hard and pulsating. Maybe this was some hidden fantasy that came to the surface.

Every man will understand that it’s never easy to pee while you have a full-blown hard-on. So I stood there with my d!ck in Biola's hand and nothing was happening. I was breathing faster. She looked into my eyes and I could feel she was having fun with what she was doing.

“Pee your pee naa,” she said, holding my d!ck. Still, nothing came out. I was fully hard and it was impossible to pee in such a condition. “You can do it,” she added, letting out a naughty smile. She was really enjoying this and instead of allowing me to do my business and leave the bathroom, she slowly opened and closed my foreskin over my pulsating head. It really made things worse, although it felt so good.

“You're making it really hard for me,” I finally broke the short silence.
“No. I’m actually making it hard for myself.” She laughed—a very naughty one.
I wished I could stop her from all of these, but she already succeeded in turning me on and I was halfway to pre-cum. My d!ck was still bobbing with every beat of my heart. We waited and waited—and finally, I felt that tingling feeling when pee is about to start, and then she held my d!ck and watched me pee in the closet. Could this also be part of the cravings? I had pondered.

I finished a very pleasurable pee and thought that was the end of the game, but Biola was not done with me yet. She was still holding my d!ck which was still in a full state of arousal. She flushed the closet, and this time, she moved with her fingers. She slowly rub over the head of my d!ck, using her thumb to rub around the rim that was now super sensitive.
The head of my d!ck was swollen, clean, and craving more attention. I was groaning and likewise Biola. It was evident that this was turning her on big time.

She took my face in her hands and kissed my forehead. She hugged me; she hugged me so tight that I could feel her big boobs pressing on my chest. Suddenly I started feeling hot. I started moving my hand on her back, but she didn’t react.
Her body was producing a lot of heat which was making me hornier and hornier. I brought my face close to her shoulder and kept my lips near her neck. Wow, that taste was amazing. I couldn’t control myself. She pulled my shorts and quickly undressed, revealing her big belly. She turned on the shower and it started dripping on us. Biola seemed to be having her best time with me as she drew me closer and kissed my lips.
“What we are you doing?”

~ Biola's POV~

I didn’t listen to him and started kissing his face. He was trying to push me away. But I held his face so hard that it couldn’t move away from me. He wanted to say something again. But I locked my lips on his lips and didn’t give him any chance to speak.
Slowly his resistance was going away, but still, he sometimes tried to move away. But then he started to answer my kisses by moving his lips. We were sucking the lips of each other. After about 5 minutes, I broke the kiss. He looked into my eyes and said, “Do you want to eat me up?” He smiled.
We started kissing again. I took his hand to gently massage my belly. The shower made it look like we were under rain and it took me back down the memory of when we were still younger— playing in the rain.

~Femi’s POV~

I was being careful enough so we don’t get to slip off and fall. My hands were all over her body. I have given in to satisfy her as she wanted. I was kissing her boobs which were dangling. I noticed it had grown bigger. “Suck my nips,” she said. I started to suck her left nipple while pressing the other with my right hand. She was moaning now. I kept sucking her brown round nipples one after the other until they became very tight.

Then, she started pushing my head down while she groaned. I didn’t know what she wanted me to do. Her legs were vibrating. “Let's use the bed,” she said and turned off the tap. She was the first to step out of the bathroom while I followed behind. My d!ck was still hard. Biola dragged me to the bed without us cleaning our bodies, and we kissed again.
Now, she lay on her back on the bed while I was halfway through her body. Again, she began to push my head downward.
“What do you want?” I asked. She pushed my head again without uttering a word. “I need you down here,” she kept my face close to her p*ssy. I felt my heart beating faster.
“Just lick me up please, I’ll enjoy it,” she added.

Reluctantly, I opened her legs wider to see her p*ssy. It was wet with no hair. I think she just shaved it recently. I opened her p*ssy lips and started kissing and sucking them. She was getting crazy and moaning loudly. She pressed my head on her p*ssy, and her legs started shaking. But I removed my lips as I never tasted it and didn’t like to taste. She said, “Please keep doing it. Don’t stop, please. Instead, I put my finger in her p*ssy and started finger f*cking her. She came within 2 minutes. Her breath was very fast, and her eyes were closed.

I got up, went to the kitchen, drank some water, and offered her a cup as well. Then we started hugging, kissing, and sucking again. She saw my d*ck and started smiling. She said, “This d!ck will make me crazy. It is very hard and strong.”

I brought my dick close to her face, but she said, “I never took a dick in my mouth. I don’t like it.” I requested her to do it once. Then she just kissed the top on it and said, “Come on, make me yours now.” I went down, opened her legs, and set my dick on her p*ssy lips.

She held my shoulders and said, “Please do it slowly. I have not taken a dick for long.” I forced a little, and my half dick went it. She screamed and stopped me. She said, “Don’t move, please. It’s paining.” I waited for some more time and pushed again. But she moved and said, "take it slowly."
I said, “OK, don’t worry. I’ll not hurt you.” I started kissing her lips. I felt that she was getting very crazy about my lip-locking. I just moved a little back and gave her a hard stroke with my full power.

“Aaaah!” was her word at that time and I felt her almost crying. She asked me to take it out. But I didn’t listen to her and started f*ckng her slowly. After 2 minutes, she started moving down. She said, “Come on, do it now, f*ck me hard, Femi make my baby feel you."

Then I started giving her hard strokes. Our thighs were slapping each other, making noise of ‘thap thap thap.' We didn’t care about anyone because the apartment was noisy.

After almost 5 minutes, I said, “Come on top.” She sat on me, took d!ck in her p*ssy, and started riding it. Ufff, that was the best part of the night. She was taking my d*ck in and out of her p*ssy. Her big boobs were jumping around, clapping for us. Her eyes were closed, and her lips were opened. She was groaning.
This moment made me crazy. I started pushing from down also. We were both f*cking very wildly. I saw her face opening wider, and she started moving faster. I understood and started to thrust her with full power. We both came together. I wanted to pull out but she closed her legs and gave me one kind look.
I ended up dropping every single drop of my cum in her p*ssy. She fell on me with a very heavy breath. We both kept lying for some more minutes, and then we had one more session after that.

To be continued...
©Frank The Writer

-----------------

Please, Like, Comment and Share!!
Don't be a ghost reader!

Check the comment section to answer the questions and stand a chance to win 1GB of Data.

Follow my Facebook page to participate.

Frank The Writer
https://www.facebook.com/FrankWriter1

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Okay na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by cfree14(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2022
This episode is mad o grin

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by holicupp(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
addicted

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bad man Femi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Adesina12: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is it
This will make Femi focus and be responsible
He now wears the clothe of the married man and should behave as such henceforth
This is expected of him and he shouldn't deny his lover the real merriments of their union
He shouldn't leave Biola environs henceforth but should be focus on his study
Thank you for this piece
Sweet popcorn for you

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Adesina12:
This is it
This will make Femi focus and be responsible
He now wears the clothe of the married man and should behave as such henceforth
This is expected of him and he shouldn't deny his lover the real merriments of their union
He shouldn't leave Biola environs henceforth but should be focus on his study
Thank you for this piece
Sweet popcorn for you

Lol... Thanks for your long comment
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Episode 26 ��

Written by: Frank The Writer

~ Femi's POV ~

After the second round, I was so weak and exhausted. We both lay tiredly on the bed without clothes. Biola came closer and cuddled me, and that was the last thing I remembered before I dozed off in her arms, our bodies clasped on each other.
Around 4 am, I woke up to ease myself, and that was when I wore my shorts and went back to sleep while Biola was still asleep without clothes.

~ Biola's POV ~

The following day was Sunday. I woke up before Femi. Sluggishly, I wore my long gown after using the toilet. I felt so weak from the vigorous exercise with Femi the previous night. I stared in his direction, and he was still asleep. I looked up at the wall clock, it was 7:08 am.

I was supposed to be preparing for church, but ever since I returned to campus with my big tummy, I haven’t been to the church for once and today shouldn’t be different too. I didn’t want people to give me that judging look in the church. Honestly, I didn’t want to be judged. The ones I get daily from going to classes are already enough.

Unlike Femi's family, ours is Catholic. My parents and siblings attended Catholic Church. And we Catholics are good at guilt. That’s why we have confession and mass. So I stayed away from the confessional booth ever since I got pregnant. Imagine me saying, “Father, forgive me. I have sinned. I did this, I did that.”
I’m sure you will understand better if you are a Catholic. I didn’t want to go near church until I put to bed. That was the decision I made for myself.
I picked up my phone and started scrolling through my WhatsApp list. I was literally doing nothing on the App. I viewed a few statuses and read some messages from the various group chat. What are we eating this morning? I had pondered.

Then I dropped my phone on the bed and headed to the kitchen. Inside the cupboard were some of the yams Aunty Bose gave to me. I sliced them into sizeable portions inside a pot. Yam porridge was what I had in mind to prepare. I had already warmed the efo soup and kept it for the night.
When I turned, I saw Femi standing at the kitchen door. He nearly scared me with the way he stood like a ghost. He let out a half smile and I smiled back. I was going to say, “Ekearo" (good morning) but he said it before me. He reminded me of being older than him. And in our culture, it was expected of him to greet me, simply because I’m older than him. Well, that’s by the way.

~ Femi's POV ~

Despite the bulge in her tummy, Biola had never looked this beautiful before. She had that glow that pregnant women sometimes get after the morning sickness has ceased before they get too big to move around with ease.
Another improvement I noticed was that of her breast. It had grown into large C– cups. Biola soon noticed I was staring at the changes in her appearance and blushed with embarrassment and then she said, “Stop staring, I know I’m fat!” We both laughed. I assured her she would become fatter by the day and her hips were extremely bigger than the old Biola I met in Ibadan.

Still standing at the kitchen door, I asked if any chores needed my assistance. She said that if it weren’t too much to bother, she would appreciate it if I could help her dispose the rubbish in the dustbin which was a little bit heavy. I quickly complied and asked where I would dump them. She gave me direction on how to go about it. I wore my top and left. When I returned, Biola asked if I was hungry. “Why not. I’m hungry,” I said and sat down on the bed while she continued with the dishes in the kitchen. And not long, the aroma from the kitchen filled the room. I yawned heavily.

She walked out of the kitchen, and we chatted for quite a while. I was finally getting to know Biola more and more as we conversed, and it turned out she was such an amazing soul. I found myself consciously staring her in the face as my gaze continued to drop to her C-cup boobs. Biola asked if I was going to church on campus, and I replied speedily in the positive.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t been going to church?” I turned in her direction.
“Do you expect me to go with this heavy-duty?”
“Why not. Pregnant women go to church. Don’t they?”

Silence.

“You need to start going. You need to be prayerful too.”
“Hmm. Pastor Femi.” She giggled.
“Jokes apart, you need it. The days are evil.”

“Femi, I barely attend lectures during the weeks.”
“It's well. Very soon….”
“Femi how soon? How soon? It hasn’t been easy. I never planned for this. You know my initial plan was to get rid of this pregnancy.”
“Yes, I know, but I’m glad we didn’t do that. It was all God’s plan. Don’t get discouraged.”
“Sometimes I do think of the journey ahead. I still have some months to carry on with this,” she said like she was sobbing. I suddenly felt my heart beating faster. She was making me feel emotional with her words.

Not knowing what else to do, I walked over to her and put my arm around her shoulder, trying to comfort her. She responded by hugging me tightly and sobbing onto my chest. I didn’t know what else to do, so I just stood there holding her in my arms, softly telling her that everything would be fine.

After what seemed like an eternity, Biola finally stopped crying and apologized for being so emotional and fragile. Little things could make her cry. She said her hormones were running wild, and she would go on crying jags whenever she feel down. The bed and the pillow had always been her companion. Biola also said the worst of it all was when she feels Hot and there would be no one to satisfy her cravings.
I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable talking about these things. She continued by saying that if I eventually go back to Ibadan, she would surely miss me.

She then reached for the plastic chair at the corner of the room and sat. I moved back to the bed and sat down. I looked up and noticed Biola had undone the top couple of buttons of her gown and she started to fan her cleavages. She said she was feeling hot. I couldn’t help but stare and was feeling guilty because the sight of those large breasts halfway exposed was arousing me.

“Femi, you ought to be in the church,” I heard that calm voice again. My heart sank immediately. I was lost in my guilty thoughts when Biola asked “Do you like what you see?” She caught me off guard as I had been transfixed by her boobs. All I could stammer was, “See what,” which made almost no sense at all. She chuckled and said, “Femi, getting bigger boobs is one of the better side effects of pregnancy.”

Biola began talking about the different changes her body was going through due to the pregnancy and eventually the subject of her boobs came up again. She explained that not only did they get bigger, but they became so insensitive that it was uncomfortable to wear bras and clothes. She said she sometimes goes on without clothes since she was living alone. I just couldn’t keep my eyes off her boobs, no matter how hard I tried.
“Femi, please help me turn off the gas, I think the yam is ready,” she announced.

As I got up and walked to the kitchen, I tried to hide the bulge that was growing in my shorts. I turned off the 6kg gas cylinder. I turned from the kitchen to the room, only to find out Biola had taken down her gown from up. She was sitting on the blue plastic chair naked from the waist up. All that effort I had made in the kitchen was wasted as my body quickly made a tent at the front of my shorts.

Biola pretended not to notice as I forced myself to complete the journey back to the bed. “I hope you don’t mind,” she said, “they’re just so sensitive today it hurt to wear a bra, and it’s too warm for my blouse.”
“No, I don’t mind,” I said as I tried to look away as I picked up my phone but I constantly gazed at Biola while she fanned herself with a piece of cloth.
The bulge in my shorts had grown from being a tent stake to a full-blown flagpole. I continued to stare at Biola's boobs.

Suddenly, she turned to me, thrust her chest forward, and said “please, massage my breasts for me, they’re so sensitive.”
“On a Sunday morning?”
“And so? Please, just help me. Now that you’re still here.”
I was stunned. I didn’t know what to say.
“I know you want to,” she said, “I can feel your desire.”

She reached over and stroked my d!ck through my shorts. I set my down and began to handle her breasts. I squeezed too tightly at first and Biola let out a gasp.
“Remember, they’re sensitive” she explained, as I lightened my touch and felt her swelled breasts, and watched her nipples harden under my ministrations. “Mmmm,” she moaned as I leaned my head forward and flicked the tip of her nipple with my tongue.
Her hands were working on my shorts, and before I knew it, she had released my cock and was stroking it with both hands. I leaned in closer and took one nipple into my mouth and then the other, oh so gently sucking on them and licking them with my tongue.

“Stand up,” she said.
“Why?” I replied.
“You’ll see,” she said with a wink. So I stood up.

She pulled my shorts down around my knees and grabbed my hips pulling me toward her. My massive member was just inches from her face as she sat on the chair. She cupped my balls with one hand and stroked my shaft with the other. She looked up at me for a moment, smiled, then leaned forward and took me into her mouth with one motion.

She was fantastic! She had just the right amount of saliva to make my d!ck glisten and she slurped on and stroked my rod. She squeezed my balls gently as I cupped her breasts with my hands. She was bobbing her head up and down as I moved my hands from her breasts to the sides of her head, guiding her up and down my shaft.
With her hand on my balls, she could feel them tightening, and at that moment she pulled her mouth from my d!ck. “Not just yet,” she said, “I don’t want you to cum too soon. I need some fulfillment of my own.” “Help me up,” she said as she stretched her hands out to me.

I grabbed onto her hands and helped hoist her from the chair. It was awkward, as she seemed heavier than she looked, and my shorts were still around my ankles preventing me from getting the best leverage. Once she was standing, I pulled up my shorts and followed her to the bed.
“Can you help me out of this gown?” she asked.
“With pleasure” was my response.

I walked over to her and gently pulled down her gown, kissing down from her hip to her thigh, to the back of her knee, and her calf as I pulled the gown free. We stood together, completely nude, her pregnant stomach pressing against me as I kissed her on the mouth, our tongues locked in contact.

To be continued...
©Frank The Writer
_______

Please, Like, Comment and Share!!�❤

Check the comment section to answer the questions and stand a chance to win 1GB of Data.

-----------

Follow my Facebook page to participate.
Frank The Writer

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Graminyte9(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Am really enjoying this story as the day goes by, thumbs up for the constant updates. Nice work...

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by cfree14(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Thanks for the frequent updates

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by mjay05(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Thank you for the update bro... You're doing well �

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Episode 27 ��

Written by Frank The Writer

~Femi's POV~

“Lie on your back on the bed” she commanded, and I was more than willing to comply. She sorted over the bed and moved on her knees toward me until she was next to my head. Then she lifted one of her legs over my head so that she was straddling me. I couldn’t see her face as it was blocked by her bulging tummy. She slowly lowered herself down upon my face until her p*ssy lips were pressed against my lips.

Biola was moaning louder and louder with each touch from my flesh.
I hooked one finger inside her p*ssy and was massaging her center of gravity as I sucked on her clit. This pushed her over the edge quickly, and she gushed her orgasmic secretions.
She was riding my face for all she was worth as I was now plunging two fingers in and out of her as I licked her clit. She had her hands on the top of the headboard as she bounced up and down in rhythm with the movements of my fingers.
After about 10 minutes she came again. I grabbed her ass, and thrust my hips upward, driving deep inside of her with the first plunge. She was so lubricated that my d!ck slid in with ease as Biola threw her head back in ecstasy.

I was bucking my hips upward as I held her ass cheeks in my hands, bouncing them up and down on my d!ck. Biola leaned forward so that her clit was rubbing against my pubic mound with each thrust. In that position, I was able to arch my head forward and lick her nipples with the tip of my tongue. She was resting her hands on my shoulders and was now pistoling her hips back and forth to meet the thrust of my d!ck

She was screaming and rolling her head from side to side when she shuddered in another orgasm. She was breathing heavily and could barely move. She hadn’t exerted herself like this in quite some time, and she was becoming tired.
The problem for me was that I still hadn’t cum. I slid out from under her and moved around so that I was behind her now.

She could rest on her elbows and knees as I drilled her from behind. I grabbed her hips in each hand and rammed my d!ck home, hearing the slap of my skin against her ass as my pelvis pounded her from behind. I gave her a little spank as I began rocking her faster and faster. Each time I spank her ass, she gave out a little cry but turned to look at me with a sly look on her face.

I kept pounding her and pounding her, the bed shaking, the headboard slapping against the wall until I could feel my balls tightening and my d!ck swelling to greater proportions until I unleashed a torrent of my liquid lava into her baby canal. I pulled out of her sloppy, wet, p*ssy, and collapsed next to her on the bed.
I had never been so turned on before in my life. The fact that she was pregnant made me so Hot was even more astounding. Needless to say, that was the best sex I had with Biola.

I lay tiredly on the bed while she stood up and cleaned up the bed. The bedsheet was messed up. Biola replaced it with another one. I could feel she was satisfied.
“I'm very hungry,” I announced.
“I know. Let me warm the yam. I’m sure it’s cold now,” she replied, and headed to the kitchen and turned on the gas. Biola soon dashed out with two plates of yam porridge. We were silently eating fur food when someone knocked at the door. I turned to Biola, our eyes met each other but she didn’t say anything.

~ Biola's POV ~

I noticed Femi's countenance suddenly changed the moment he heard the knock. He looked in my direction and reached for his top and wore it
“Who's there?” I dropped my plate of yam and headed towards the door.
“Madam, open the door,” the voice that came through the door. It was obvious it was Kemi's voice. You still remember Kemi right? The only friend of mine who had been checking up on me from day one.

“Babe, you didn’t go to church today?” I asked when I opened the door.
“Why won’t I? Do I look like a pagan like you?” she said jokingly with a half smile. She looked up, and sighted Femi, their eyes locked in contact. Femi was busy devouring the yam porridge but they exchanged pleasantries when Kemi walked closer.
“Is this your brother? You didn’t tell me you have such a cute brother,” Kemi said and sat on the plastic chair.

Femi looked at her, then turned in my direction, and we laughed. There was no need to tell Kemi whom Femi was to me, so I let her go with her assumption that Femi was my brother. I got back to my plate of food and invited her to join me but she politely rejected. Kemi and I got talking about school stuff.

~ Femi's POV ~

The presence of Kemi somehow kept me uncomfortable. She got talking with Biola and I could easily tell she was a talkative. I simply do not like people who talk too much. Sometimes they tend to say things they weren’t meant to say, and that was exactly what Kemi had been doing. So many irrelevant things and it did irk me. If only I could tell her to shut up.

But instead i got busier with my phone after eating the yam porridge. I heaved a big sigh of relief when Kemi eventually left around 1 pm. Biola said she would have stayed longer if I weren’t around. I was telling her how a talkative her friend was when my phone rang. I glanced through the screen and felt my heart sink when I saw it was my father calling.

I quickly gestured at Biola to stay calm.
“Who?” she whispered.
“My Daddy,” I replied.
“Hello, sir. Ekeaso—good afternoon,” I greeted when I finally swiped right. I put the phone on the loudspeaker.
“Femi, how are you? How’s school?”
“Fine sir.”
“Hope you went to church today?”
“Ye—yes,” I lied.
Biola smiled sheepishly.
“Are you sure?”

“Yes, daddy.” My conscience pricked me and I felt bad.
“I just thought of hearing from you.”
“Okay, daddy. How’s everyone at home?”
“Everyone is fine. Stay away from trouble and make sure you always pray.”
“Yes, daddy.”
“Jesus loves you.” He added and ended the call.

“Omo pastor” (pastor's child) Biola taunted and laughed. I was mute. I felt guilty for telling lies to cover my sins.

~ Biola's POV ~

Femi and I spent Sunday together, chatting and having good moments. We watched some movies on his phone too. It then occurred to me how much I have missed him. I don’t really know, but there is something about Femi that makes me happy.

Amid our conversation, Femi asked if I could marry him. I couldn't hold my laughter which I knew made him feel a bit sad.
“What's funny?” he said.
“Femi, I don’t think that will be possible.”
“Why do you think so?”
“You still have some years ahead of you, and you will still come across lots of girls on camous. Moreover, you need to put your life together. That’s the most important thing in the life of a man.”

“Put myself together? Bawo? How?”
“You should have a source of income before you talk of getting married, besides I’m older than you.”
“Oh! I see. So, does age really matter?”
“Well, age doesn’t really matter. What matters most is the age difference.”
“Um, but…”
“I know exactly what you want to say, our age difference is not much. Yes, but, personally, I wouldn’t marry someone I’m older than.”
“Is there a reason for that?”
“No. No reason. It’s just a choice. C'mon, let’s not talk about this marriage stuff now. We should be talking about how we would train our unborn baby.”

After I said that, Femi became calm. I could tell he was feeling bad already. Though I knew Femi said what he said out of naivety. I’m sure by the time he gets in his late or mid-twenties, he must have found girls better than myself. I bet this emotional attachment he had for me was because I took his virginity. Before he graduates from UI, he must have found one or two people who would love him more, and then he wouldn’t give me any close attention. I never said any of these to him. It was my mere thought.

Later in the evening, Femi wanted us to stroll around. I declined but eventually agreed when he pressured me much. We already had spaghetti for lunch which I prepared.

~ Femi's POV ~

We walked out of the apartment and headed through the tarred road. It was dawn already. Twinkle stars dotted the sky. Hip-hop music blasted from unseen stereo on the streets, and students were here, and there.
Biola started craving suya the moment we passed by one Hausa man who sold suya at a junction.
“You and this your cravings shaa,” I said.
"Maybe we should interchange so you know how this pregnancy of a thing is.” She replied jokingly. We laughed and walked back to the man and bought the one of #500 naira. I had to pay.

I was really having a good time with Biola that I wished we lived in the same environment. I told her —and then she turned, laughed, and said, “So that you’ll be ‘docking’ me every day abi?” She let out a naughty smile. One thing I liked about her was her realness. Biola would say things the way it is without mincing words. And she uses vulgar language a lot. Though I don’t use them but I do admire those stuff. There are things I don’t do / can’t do but I do admire them when other people do them. I hope you won’t judge me. But that was the kind of person I was.

Fast forwarding, I’d like to say that my two-day stay in Ikorodu with Biola was worthwhile. It felt like therapy. I was to leave on the following day being Monday but I wished the weekend lasted forever.

That Sunday night, Biola and I still went on two more rounds after devouring efo soup and eba. The same soup she made the previous day. Biola took me back to the old me that I thought I had forsaken, not knowing I was merely out of temptation. I fell for Biola, but somehow I felt she needed it. Meanwhile, that does not justify the fact that what we did was right. Will God ever forgive me? They said He is always merciful. I hope he won’t run out of mercy on me someday.

Monday morning soon arrived, I arranged my few clothes in my small bag. I promised Biola that I’d send her some money once I receive fund from either my dad or mom.
Biola was emotional when I was leaving and I badly wished we could spend more time together. We embraced each other. She plugged her lips into mine and we tasted each others lips again. I felt like not letting go of her alluring lips.
"Femi, this should not be your first and last time in Ikorodu,” she said.
“I’ll try. You know how serious my school is,” I replied.
I checked my wristwatch, it was 10:23 am.

For the first time, Biola said to me, “I'll miss you.”
“I'll miss you more.” I hung my bag on my shoulder, kissed her forehead, and reached for the door.
“Safe journey, Femi. Don’t forget to call me when you get back to school,” she said, still standing behind the door.
“I’ll call you.”
I jammed the door and left.

To be continued...
©️ Frank The Writer

Please, Like, Comment, and Share. �❤
Don't be a ghost reader.

Check the comment section and answer the questions, and stand a chance to win 1GB of Data.

------------------
Follow my Facebook page to participate

Frank The Writer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by holicupp(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
keep up the good work bro

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Heartstrings: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
To me,they made a big mistake there, not telling Kemi who Femi is. Besides she's a very close friend to her.

Just hope she won't have eyes on your baby daddy. Femi and Biola may end up together. No one knows tomorrow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by preshman22: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2022
This story is just too good
I think your story will be nominated for next year's Grammy award cool

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by hotswagg12: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Divepen1 please lift the ban on Frankwriter.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Caseywilliams(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Divepen1 please lift the ban on Frankwriter

you mean say dem Ban chairmo?
What Apc cannot do does not exist grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Asek1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fabulous! cool
Happy nu month Frankie and to every other follower of this wonderful piece

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2022
preshman22:
This story is just too good
I think your story will be nominated for next year's Grammy award cool

Lol...
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2022
hotswagg12:
Divepen1 please lift the ban on Frankwriter.

I don't think I got banned, bro.
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Caseywilliams:
Divepen1 please lift the ban on Frankwriter

you mean say dem Ban chairmo?
What Apc cannot do does not exist grin grin grin

I didn't notice any ban bro.
I'm supposed to post a new episode today or tomorrow.
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Asek1:
Fabulous! cool
Happy nu month Frankie and to every other follower of this wonderful piece

Happy new month bro, and to everyone following this story of mine.
Best of August!!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by hotswagg12: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2022
frankwriter:

I don't think I got banned, bro.
OK cause I saw your update was removed.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
hotswagg12:
OK cause I saw your update was removed.

True bro.
I just noticed.

What could be the reason?

I can't see episode 28 anymore.
I have posted episode 29 via my Facebook page.

I don't know if 29 will be removed too

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by hotswagg12: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2022
frankwriter:

True bro.
I just noticed.

What could be the reason?

I can't see episode 28 anymore.
I have posted episode 29 via my Facebook page.

I don't know if 29 will be removed too
pls you have to repost the episode 28 and not include the Facebook link since its already at the other chapters and let's see if it will stay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
hotswagg12:
pls you have to repost the episode 28 and not include the Facebook link since its already at the other chapters and let's see if it will stay. Thanks

Okay, bro.
Thank you.

Let me repost it. Then I'll post 29 too

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Adesina12: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
frankwriter:

Okay, bro.
Thank you.

Maybe you have been banned from posting
Please check with Divipen1
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by hotswagg12: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
frankwriter:

Okay, bro.
Thank you.

You are highly welcome.
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by hotswagg12: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Divepen1 your attention is needed urgently. @frankwriter post keep wiping off after posts.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Photos From Chimamanda Adichie's 44th Birthday Celebration / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.