Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Watch Full Speech Of Bola Tinubu At The Ogun State APC Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Full Speech Of Bola Tinubu At The Ogun State APC Primaries (217 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Full Speech Of Bola Tinubu At The Ogun State APC Primaries by Ninhogreat: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfjC_Uyya8Q

Watch full speech of Bola Tinubu at the Ogun state APC primaries
Re: Watch Full Speech Of Bola Tinubu At The Ogun State APC Primaries by mymadam(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
shocked Strangely power speech (when translated into English), IMHO
Re: Watch Full Speech Of Bola Tinubu At The Ogun State APC Primaries by tinsel: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
I did not see what this man said wrong in this speech. I was waiting to hear where he called the Ogun governor this one sitting down there. But did not hear it. Is the recording doctored?
Re: Watch Full Speech Of Bola Tinubu At The Ogun State APC Primaries by sharpwriter(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
tinsel:
I did not see what this man said wrong in this speech. I was waiting to hear where he called the Ogun governor this one sitting down there. But did not hear it. Is the recording doctored?

Maybe not in the one posted here... It is there, He actually said Eléyìí to jókòó leyin mi yí, Dàpọ̀, ṣé ó wá lè sọ pé òun lè dá di Governor láì ṣèmi?

And the place roared/jeered up again.

I have the video.

(1) (Reply)

Owo Attack: Beef Up Security, God Won't Do It For You - Suleman Tells Churches / Owo Church Massacre: No Evidence Links Attack To ISWAP, Boko Haram – Fayemi / BREAKING: PDP Picks Okowa As Atiku’s Presidential Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.