Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically (589 Views)

Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by UrPapa: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Based on what I read and hear, I thought igbos are strong willed, brave, courageous and determined
But I’m feeling otherwise lately especially in the political aspects.
Personally, I wish an Igbo man becomes president but the one in PDP was betrayed by his tribesmen. Anyim Pius Anyim Only got 14 votes from only his state of origin, the other 4 SE states didn’t give him one single vote
In Apc, the ones there are surrendering in numbers, from Kalu to Dave Umahi
The one that seem serious out of the presidential aspirants ran away when he was faced with real competition
He ran away to a 4th or 5th tier party where he will not be faced with competition

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by megacity: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ask your father and mother

If all the delegates from SE had voted for Anyim, would he have won?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by UrPapa: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Does this mean SErs are coward, betrayal and backstabbers?
If they don’t betray themselves, they will surrender, if they don’t surrender, they will run

12 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by UrPapa: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
megacity:
E pain am grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by 77up(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ask me who the real coward is and I will answer you ,its Yeebos grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by DOTian: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

in 2022, nobody dey play politics of blood and cannibalism again. ibo don cast. ipob don jinx una with hate and blood of innocent people dey kill and chop dem flesh
Go and drink your medicine.
Soka Forest wild thing..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by SimplePlan34: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
They don't have the numbers period
Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by UrPapa: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
megacity:

If all the delegates from SE had voted for Anyim, would he have won?
Ohhh. So that’s why u decided to betray ur brother. Sorry I didn’t know

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by UrPapa: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Cry baby, why u no tag DSS and fbi join

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by haffaze777(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
UrPapa:

Cry baby, why u no tag DSS and fbi join

UEFA and OPC joingrin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by Boldwin: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Let's stay respectful of one another.
Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by Christistruth00: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
SimplePlan34:
They don't have the numbers period

They have the numbers to make a difference but IPOB are foolishly using them for Target Practice at the INEC PVC registration Centres so in the interest of their own self preservation they are staying away

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Igbos Politically by Gbagura: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Ibos think blackmailing can get them the ticket but both major parties shoved them aside. As for that pandora box fooling himself with his deluded followers online thinking he can win the presidency when no single state has a common state house of assembly member under labor party, make I just dey observe. Like ipob, like obi followers. They move back to their default ipob mode once everything scatter in 2023. No be them wey we know? Emotions don finish them, Lol

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Voted Against Nigeria In 1985 Is Who Tinubu Thought Hand Over Presidency / Cancelled / Peter Obi May Not Win The 2023 Elections - Youths In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.