Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? (712 Views)

If Religion Is Not Important, Why Didn't Tinubu Choose A Christian Running Mate / Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi / Will Tinubu Choose A Muslim Running Mate For 2023 Elections ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by osworld1(m): 12:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Did Tinubu choose the wrong parenting purpose?

There are two major reasons for parenting
1. So your children could grow up and become something then take care of you (mostly for average parents, I don’t want to use the word poor )
2. The second reason is so that your children can be a good representation of your name, legacy, make you proud, etc This is mostly with the wealthy parents
Tinubu is seen as a father to many Nigerian politicians and notably was his comments on making president Buhari the president, Yemi Osibanjo as the VP even the Ogun state government, baba said he made him.

Now my question is what type of father is Tinubu?
Is he the one that wants to see his children uphold his legacy and feel proud of them? if that’s the case, we can say he has more than enough to be proud and grateful for, in fact, he should be the proudest political father in the nation

But then looking at it from the other side it seems like baba wants his children to take care of him, especially now that he has a chance to archive his lifelong goal of becoming a president (this he can easily archive if all his political children rally around him) he expected so much from many politicians especially The president and the vice, and yet he doesn’t seem to be getting little much.

Do we say it’s alright for baba to want much in return or perhaps he has chosen the wrong parenting purpose
Or then shall we say these children are not being considerate toward their political father

By Olajengbesi OS

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by Subomi11: 1:02am On Jun 05, 2022
He is right to expect support and reciprocity from his political sons

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by Padipadi(m): 3:56am On Jun 05, 2022
osworld1:
Did Tinubu choose the wrong parenting purpose?

There are two major reasons for parenting
1. So your children could grow up and become something then take care of you (mostly for average parents, I don’t want to use the word poor )
2. The second reason is so that your children can be a good representation of your name, legacy, make you proud, etc This is mostly with the wealthy parents
Tinubu is seen as a father to many Nigerian politicians and notably was his comments on making president Buhari the president, Yemi Osibanjo as the VP even the Ogun state government, baba said he made him.

Now my question is what type of father is Tinubu?
Is he the one that wants to see his children uphold his legacy and feel proud of them? if that’s the case, we can say he has more than enough to be proud and grateful for, in fact, he should be the proudest political father in the nation

But then looking at it from the other side it seems like baba wants his children to take care of him, especially now that he has a chance to archive his lifelong goal of becoming a president (this he can easily archive if all his political children rally around him) he expected so much from many politicians especially The president and the vice, and yet he doesn’t seem to be getting little much.

Do we say it’s alright for baba to want much in return or perhaps he has chosen the wrong parenting purpose
Or then shall we say these children are not being considerate toward their political father

By Olajengbesi OS
You asked a question and answered it yourself.
Go n get something solid to eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by Emilokoiyawon: 4:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Justice means a man must reap where he sowed. Tinubu has laid the foundation, he must be rewarded. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by pussyeater(m): 5:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Padipadi:

You asked a question and answered it yourself.
Go n get something solid to eat.
Amala and Ewedu Loading grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by virginchaser(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2022
It's not necessarily mean your kids will take care of you because you sent them to school. Try and build system that will take care of yourself at old age.
Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by AntonVince: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Justice means a man must reap where he sowed. Tinubu has laid the foundation, he must be rewarded. Shikena.

Then install him the "Olori-Ebi" of your family.
Nigeria's presidency shall never be used for reward.

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by Emilokoiyawon: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
AntonVince:

Then install him the "Olori-Ebi" of your family.
Nigeria's presidency shall never be used for reward.

You don't tell a political party what to do if you don't have a stake. Ibos spent 8 years calling APC an almajiri/amala political party then you woke up one day and all of a sudden you want the same party to do your bidding. No be juju be dat? Go to PDP and demand your rights. It is immoral to want to reap where you did not sow. Ibos have been slavishly serving PDP since 1999 and all through those times the Fulanis in PDP had not deemed it fit to offer Ibos even the possibility of getting the presidential ticket. It shows that they only see you as slaves not as full human beings. And to make matters worse, the Ibo leaders have low self esteem and lack basic political intelligence making it difficult for them to stand up and demand their right. You made your bed and by God you must lay in it. Nonsense.
Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by ChoCho54(f): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

You don't tell a political party what to do if you don't have a stake. Ibos spent 8 years calling APC an almajiri/amala political party then you woke up one day and all of a sudden you want the same party to do your bidding. No be juju be dat? Go to PDP and demand your rights. It is immoral to want to reap where you did not sow. Ibos have been slavishly serving PDP since 1999 and all through those times the Fulanis in PDP had not deemed it fit to offer Ibos even the possibility of getting the presidential ticket. It shows that they only see you as slaves not as full human beings. And to make matters worse, the Ibo leaders have low self esteem and lack basic political intelligence making it difficult for them to stand up and demand their right. You made your bed and by God you must lay in it. Nonsense.
I know it's the olori ebi that got you riled. grin

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by Emilokoiyawon: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
I know it's the olori ebi that got you riled. grin

Why? When I am not a member of the effeminate organization known as Ohaneze. I know it is not common among you people but here we engage the world with logic and clarity. We leave emotional thinking and outburst to teenage and prubescent girls.
Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by ChoCho54(f): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Why? When I am not a member of the effeminate organization known as Ohaneze. I know it is not common among you people but here we engage the world with logic and clarity. We leave emotional thinking and outburst to teenage and prubescent girls.
Too many words! Las las, senseless! grin
Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by sammyj: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Osinbajo can never have a father like Tinubu looking at the kind of humility and composure. I am with Osinbajo 100% on this one !!! cool
Re: Did Tinubu Choose The Wrong Parenting Purpose? by JoeNL22(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Subomi11:
He is right to expect support and reciprocity from his political sons

Yes I totally agree with you, but you should support someone who has a past history of supporting other people. That is where jagaban got it wrong by supporting a Northerner in 2015. An average Northerner is loyal to its region (#WeTheNorth). And jagaban failed to learn from history, MKO'S election. And to support my statement above, we all saw the stunt that tabuwal pulled in the PDP primaries. It is just so unfortunate for jagaban right now. And I don't feel his pain, because he is more experienced than I am. So he should have done better.

(1) (Reply)

Are Yoruba Muslims Fake? / Policemen Spotted Playing Bet9ja In Jos, Leaving Their Guns Carelessly / Reasons Why Northerners And Yoruba Muslims Don't Want To Hear Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.