Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Where Is TELL Magazine?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is TELL Magazine?? (981 Views)

Inec’s Coup Against Nigeria - Tell Magazine / The Fire In The East (latest Edition) - TELL Magazine / Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is TELL Magazine?? by dollytino4real(f): 1:11am On Aug 04, 2022
I remembered in 90's how tell magazine use to give in-depth analysis of histories, event but now I can not feel it or see it as b4, abi this buhari regime don fade out!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 04, 2022
TELL US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:08am On Aug 04, 2022
My dad's favorite. While my mom was then loyal to Alaroye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by loosecanon50(m): 2:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Maybe they don't have anything to TeLL us again. Shebi they have been teLLing us since but we didn't listen?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Still exists online.

TELL MAGAZINE
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Buhari has killed many enterprises that were flourishing before with his bad economic policies. How someone who isn’t fit to be collecting levies at a toll gate became the President of a country filled with intellectuals should be included as the 8th wonder of the world and be on Guinness book of record.

1 Like

Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by FengChui(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
dollytino4real:
I remembered in 90's how tell magazine use to give in-depth analysis of histories, event but now I can not feel it or see it as b4, abi this buhari regime don fade out!!

Let me TOLD you what happened.
It's like "they" have gone to TELL TELL not to TELL us anything again.
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by Racoon(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oh mine! TELL magazine was a reliable news media during the military era of IBB and Abacha. So sad true investigative journalism is gone except for the likes of Premium Times.
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by dollytino4real(f): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
FengChui:

Let me TOLD you what happened.
It's like "they" have gone to TELL TELL not to TELL us anything again.
I agree 100%
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by seunmsg(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
dollytino4real:

Democracy (political interest) happened to TELL. During the military days, the military was the enemy so the founding team worked together to expose the tyranny and corruption of the military junta.

When we achieved democracy, political interest divided the founding Editors. Kolawole Ilori was the first to seek political office. He aspired to become a senator in Osun state. Dare Babarinsa started frolicking with AD/ACN and he also contested for the governorship of Ekiti. Nosa Igiebor and Onome Osifo Whiskey were sympathetic to PDP governors of their region and the PDP led FG.

At the end of the day, political interest clashed and investigative journalism was affected. Some Editors left and they started fighting each other through court cases. Well, TELL is now as good as dead.

9 Likes

Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by dollytino4real(f): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Democracy (political interest) happened to TELL. During the military days, the military was the enemy so the founding team worker together to expose the tyranny and corruption of the military junta.

When we achieved democracy, political interest divided the founding Editors. Kolawole Ilori was the first to seek political office. He aspired to become a senator in Osun state. Dare Babarinsa started frolicking with AD/ACN and he also contested for the governorship of Ekiti. Nosa Igiebor and Onome Osifo Whiskey were sympathetic to PDP governors of their region and the PDP led FG.

At the end of the day, political interest clashed and investigative journalism was affected. Some Editors left and they started fighting each other through court cases. Well, TELL is now as good as dead.
no wonder
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by Christistruth00: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
dollytino4real:

Babajide Otitoju Of TVC News worked for Tell then and his write ups were fantastic and revealing
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by saintopus(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Racoon:
Oh mine! TELL magazine was a reliable news media during the military era of IBB and Abacha. So sad true investigative journalism is gone except for the likes of Premium Times.
I remember their sound journalism with Tony Irhabor.
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by Spandau: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Democracy (political interest) happened to TELL. During the military days, the military was the enemy so the founding team worker together to expose the tyranny and corruption of the military junta.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by dollytino4real(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Indomie generation pls skip dis is not ur take
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
loosecanon50:
Maybe they don't have anything to TeLL us again. Shebi they have been teLLing us since but we didn't listen?

grin cheesy
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by FengChui(m): 5:30am On Aug 12, 2022
dollytino4real:
I agree 100%

Gbam!
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by dollytino4real(f): 6:14am On Aug 12, 2022
FengChui:

Gbam!
u don't argue wat is right
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by FuckOsuPigs: 10:35pm On Feb 25
seunmsg:

Uhmmm...only an ex-insider (like myself) know this story. You're or were an insider no doubt.

You have not mentioned Dele Omotunde, the then Deputy E-I-C.
Re: Where Is TELL Magazine?? by FuckOsuPigs: 10:39pm On Feb 25
saintopus:

I remember their sound journalism with Tony Irhabor.

Tony Irhabor ke?

(1) (Reply)

Islam Has Nothing To Do With Terrorism In Nigeria / Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed / Defiant Sex Workers Repair Chalets Demolished By Soludo, Resume Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.