Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) (3498 Views)

Ugandans Blame Bebe Cool For Omah Lay And Tems' Arrest. / Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by NeroGaming: 1:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Afrobeat has really gone international!

Justin Bieber brings out omah lay at his show to perform their song, Attention.

Did Omah lay cut his hair?

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEvSGXHE5TY

5 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 4:17am On Jun 05, 2022
We're global now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by God1000(m): 5:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerian musicians are trying

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:45am On Jun 05, 2022
9ja to the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by vastolord4(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2022
See omah that year for pH is now performing on stage in the US.. all one needs is self believe, right cliques and prayers

15 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by Kelvid(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2022
No matter the bad ways ahead ahead naija people move we are blessed eternal OMAH LAY KEEP IT UP

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by BigDawsNet: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Forget Football
But music!!!

That's our calling

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2022
The only thing I love about Nigeria is the music and good Nigerian foods, apart from those two things, nothing else. especially eating my favorite hot pounded yam and egusi soup filled with exotic meat and fish.

Even where I'm currently at, I do patronize Nigeria restaurants alot, though the foods are pricey here but it's worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by We4all: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
The only thing I love about Nigeria is the music and good Nigerian foods, apart from those two things, nothing else. especially eating my favorite hot pounded yam and egusi soup filled with exotic meat and fish.

Even where I'm currently at, I do patronize Nigeria restaurants alot, though the foods are pricey here but it's worth it.

In Cotonou I suppose.

5 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by We4all: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Tik Tok users are leveraging on the platform to market African music and it’s really working.

3 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by liveyourlife007(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2022
grin
We4all:

In Cotonou I suppose grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Nwo igrita meka shi we! imasilem maka chukwu.
Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by siofra(f): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
We4all:

In Cotonou I suppose.

Kikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by Kelvid(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
No matter anysaying against omah lay i belive his keep refreshing me natural
Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by NnamdiN: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
I too love this guy.
Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by Biafranodogwu55: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Music giants in the world include

USA
BRITIAN
NIGERIA
Argue with your grandchildrengrin
Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by Kenturkey048(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
NnamdiN:
I too love this guy.

Baba even me too... I no know why I love the guy like this...
See as I dey smile dey watch am....
Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by NnamdiN: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Baba even me too... I no know why I love the guy like this...
See as I dey smile dey watch am....
must be his vibes. He's just too natural and a bad boy too.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by Prettygirl200(f): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Music giants in the world include

USA

BRITIAN

NIGERIA

Argue with your grandchildrengrin
Exactly darling and all the great musicians that has made us world known globally are from the south, none from the north, do they even know anything?? that's why I keep saying that Nigeria needs to share the northeners has never contributed anything meaning to this country all they do is kill and destroy.
Re: Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) by adefitim(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
One of the few sector saving Nigeria image.
Well done Omah lay

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Needs Your Vote To Win Best International Act Mobo Award 2017 / Photos: Justin Bieber Cries Beside Hailey Baldwin After Selena Gomez's "Breakdow / ”please Don’t Marry Her, We Take God Beg You” – Nigerians Reacts To Photo Of Ned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.