Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire (22791 Views)

Three Senators Dump PDP For APC (Sahabi Ya’u, Peter Nwaoboshi, Lawal Anka) / Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" / HURIWA Carpets Muhammad Tanko For Stoking Religious Conflict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by money121(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by puremaker7(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2022
VIKTO83:
Even if Tinubu lost out at d final convention, history will write that he fought like no other. There's no day in d last 100days that his name is not mentioned at least 5times in d media.
He is a man. I mean a real man. The more u try to discredit him d more he stands taller.
How bless BAT
Tinubu is the next President, though he is not the answer to Nigeria problems

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by sammirano: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2022
My bet still up atiku vs tinubu
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by lexy2014: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Economically, Nigeria has an expenditure problem not revenue.

Mr subsidywise18 a.k.a. backbencher backbencher2 doesn't agree. He believes we must keep paying as much as taxes as possible no matter what
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2022
VIKTO83:
Even if Tinubu lost out at d final convention, history will write that he fought like no other. There's no day in d last 100days that his name is not mentioned at least 5times in d media.
He is a man. I mean a real man. The more u try to discredit him d more he stands taller.
How bless BAT
History would remember him as a fool.He lost out despite selling his brother
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2022
puremaker7:
Tinubu is the next President, though he is not the answer to Nigeria problems
Tinubu is even likely to emerge APC presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Alexis11: 6:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Buhari’s Senior aide, Darazo, rallies support for Tinubu, says President was once victim of misrepresentation

https://lagostoday.com.ng/buharis-senior-aide-darazo-rallies-support-for-tinubu-says-president-was-once-victim-of-misrepresentation/

The part that sweet me pass for this write up is where he said... "ON HIS MANDATE I STAND cool
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Softmirror: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2022
Baloranking:
Pledge support for tinubu publicly, mobilise delegates to vote for Buhari's candidate. Alot of drama will unfold on monday grin

Meanwhile Osinbajo/umahi 2023

Tinubu is Buhari's candidate. The whole drama is to make Nigerian not to feel it is a give and take scenario. It is very straight forward. Infact all aspirants have agreed on consensus directed towards the only preferred candidate of Buhari, in the name of Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by lionofafrica12: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2022
APC Chairman Adam should be the first person to go when Tinubu becomes President. He is not part of the originator of the party, and he is not qualified to be the Chairman.
President Tunubu should not apologize for anything he said in Abeokuta because he did not disparage the President and did not conduct any anti party activity. It will be a shame for him to apologize.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Seniorwriter(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
Peter Obi is the only candidate that will save this country for good.

Let all of us as Nigerians vote for the right candidate. Put religion and tribalism aside, Peter obi is the one.

There isn't any proof to this as long as we have millions of better heads than Peter Obi...stop spewing trash on a public sphere as Nairaland.

we need young visionary aspirants not all these old wagons.

@Seniorwriter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Brainjotting: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Hhhmm, ok oo, let see how event will on fold .

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by mannobi(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Even Gov ogun state that was thoroughly told the history of his life didn't get angry but buhari whose name was only mentioned Tinubus enemies are crying about.

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by anochuko01(m): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2022
These old people, including ganduje are looking for their last attempt to milk Nigeria.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by DeleTaller: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Esseite:
Peter Obi is cruising to victory... he just needs to keep up with harnessing that youth population, that angered population, that population that wants a difference.. 80% of new voters is for a new change, just as it were in 2015 for Buhari..

The projections are in Nigerians favour and can only get better... Nigeria would be great again, and this time, we would be the means...

Tinubu (same applies to Osinbajo)
- 55% of SW,
- 20% of NC,
- 30% of NW,
- 10% of SS,
- 5% of SE,
- 20% of NE,

Atiku:
- 10% of SW,
- 50% of NC,
- 50% of NW,
- 10% of SS,
- 5% of SE,
- 60% of NE,

Peter Obi:
- 35% of SW,
- 30% of NC,
- 20% of NW,
- 80% of SS,
- 90% of SE,
- 20% of NE,

Vote right, vote Labour, vote peter Obi...

Old permutations by online forecaster....

Peter Obi won't come 3rd

2 Likes

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by kennyteju: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Game of Presidential Ticket begins
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by DeleTaller: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Dozie32:
Na to just call all this idiots for a meeting and put bomb to kill them all

Including Peter Obi in the meeting hall?

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Otunbakayce: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2022
LordGuru1:
For Southerners that are not yet braindead, Southern Unity in APC is all that is Needed to save your Land and Generation from been permanently enslaved by the you know who. May be some enjoy being slaughtered like rams by the Invaders, and their wives and daughters being brutally raped, those that can't still see that ALL Southerners MUST Unite to ensure Southern APC Presidency are simply myopic and incorrigibly Senseless.

APC 2023 PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFULS OF DELEGATES — BY ZONE.

1. South East — With 8 Candidates and 288 delegates
2. South West — With 7 Candidates and 411 delegates.
3. South South — With 4 Candidates and 359 delegates.
4. North West — With 2 Candidates and 558 delegates.
5. North Central With 1 Candidate and 363 delegates.
6. North East — With 1 Candidate and 336 delegates.

✓ Northern Nigeria — With 4 Candidates and 1,257 delegates.

✓ Southern Nigeria — With 19 Candidates and 1,068 delegates.

This tells the whole story about the disadvantage of disunity and intra competitiveness within the South as compared to the largely coordinated manipulative North, for those of us, who care to read between the lines.

Copied#

It is on Record that no Fulani Government ever invited so many Igbo Technocrats from all over the World to join in Governing Nigeria and making Nigeria Great as Obasanjo did. In fact the speedy Greatness and Global Respect which was speedily earned by Nigeria during OBJ Tenure was due to 67% Igbos' Participation in his Government. The truth is Igbos made Nigeria Great then, and we all quickly got back a Glorious Country we were all Proud of!

The most Non-Partisan Regime that brought out the Best in Igbos for the whole World to see was during Obasanjo. The great Uba, Charles Soludo, Okojo Iweala, Kema Chikwe, and so many other wonderful Gifted Igbos shined Bright to the amazement of the whole World, Nigerian Passport then was Visa-free to Many wonderful Countries that I personally visited.

But as soon as Goodluck came in, the Nigeria Globally-celebtated Integrity labouriously built by both Igbos and Yorubas nose-dived and took a free fall. Goodluck killed Nigeria's Glory by encouraging Mediocrity. Combination of Serious-minded Igbos and Yorubas always bring the Best out of Nigeria.

Please, I'm so tired of the disdain with which Immigration Officers of different Countries now look at my Nigerian Passport! The Greatness of Nigeria truly resides in the Political Partnership of Yorubas and Igbos! Let the senseless satanic ego stop, to save our upcoming Generation from being eternally Enslaved! Even Biafra has a better Chance of coming to Reality after both have jointly taken back Power than when the Invaders are still enslaving them because of the Southern myopic Ego!

We Decree that the Satanic Bewitchment that was making Southerners to lose their Chance of True Freedom be Destroyed now by the Consuming Fire of the CREATOR of Humanity

Oshinanjo: Here comes another Chance for serious-minded Igbos and Yorubas to Unite and make Nigeria truly Great again! Even Tinubu is also a better option for all Southerners too. At least the wanton Bloodshed of the Southern People would Stop when either of them comes in. The Time of Southern United chance for Freedom is now! Another Invaders' 8 Years of Tears, EnSlavement, Bloodshed and Agony is Unimaginable!!!

Do your Part Today, Copy and Share to all Southerners.
No southwesterner should be president ever again. If the south east cannot have it, then the north can have it again. All this your rubbish post because of Tinubu won't fly.
Go and rest.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by DeleTaller: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2022
Lanretoye:
only if your brothers can come up with reasonable campaign oriented models like this for obi,he stands some chances...instead of spending all their energy on tinubu when they are not even a member of APC.they are only making tinubu more popular.

They have caused enough trouble for Obi already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Johnny147147: 7:03am On Jun 05, 2022
VIKTO83:
How bless BAT

grin
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Menace2Society(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
Peter Obi is the only candidate that will save this country for good.

Let all of us as Nigerians vote for the right candidate. Put religion and tribalism aside, Peter obi is the one.
IPOB man how is Obi the one?jesters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by okuta007: 7:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Esseite:
Peter Obi is cruising to victory... he just needs to keep up with harnessing that youth population, that angered population, that population that wants a difference.. 80% of new voters is for a new change, just as it were in 2015 for Buhari..

The projections are in Nigerians favour and can only get better... Nigeria would be great again, and this time, we would be the means...

- 55% of SW,
- 20% of NC,
- 30% of NW,
- 10% of SS,
- 5% of SE,
- 20% of NE,

Atiku:
- 10% of SW,
- 50% of NC,
- 50% of NW,
- 10% of SS,
- 5% of SE,
- 60% of NE,

Peter Obi:
- 35% of SW,
- 30% of NC,
- 20% of NW,
- 80% of SS,
- 90% of SE,
- 20% of NE,

The bolded parts

Even as I like Obi to win - I do not see him getting more than 10% of the votes in these areas, Maybe SS he will get 25%

You seem to under estimate the stupi dity of Nigerians and the effect of pettiness, ignorance, tribalism - egunje and stomach infrastructure

The average Nigerian avoids feasible solutions, makes the same mistakes over and over again, blames the devil and glorifies victimhood

So sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Dozie32(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2022
DeleTaller:

Including Peter Obi in the meeting hall?

I mean everyone.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Teenaira: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice.

Sorry o. Just my observation. I thought they said this Tinubu is seriously sick. I am surprised he seems to be the only one that seems to desire and want to be the president of Nigeria. He has visited almost all parts of the country just to get the APC ticket. While others who are much younger are sitting down believing demarketing is the surest tool to marketing, he has being going to all stakeholders marketing himself. I am not his fan, it is just my observation. Infact, I don't have a PVC as we speak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Makinaki: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2022
okuta007:

The bolded parts

Even as I like Obi to win - I do not see him getting more than 10% of the votes in these areas, Maybe SS he will get 25%

You seem to under estimate the stupi dity of Nigerians and the effect of pettiness, ignorance, tribalim - egunje and stomach infrastructure

The average Nigerian avoids feasible solutions, makes the same mistakes over and over again, blames the devil and glorifies victimhood

So sad!

Correct. Your head dey there
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by TGM2015: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Esseite:

- 55% of SW,
- 20% of NC,
- 30% of NW,
- 10% of SS,
- 5% of SE,
- 20% of NE,

Atiku:
- 10% of SW,
- 50% of NC,
- 50% of NW,
- 10% of SS,
- 5% of SE,
- 60% of NE,

Peter Obi:
- 35% of SW,
- 30% of NC,
- 20% of NW,
- 80% of SS,
- 90% of SE,
- 20% of NE,

For Tinubu or any APC candidate, you have to factor Buhari votes into this. Buhari will confidently sell Tinubu and Osinbajo to the Northerners if they get the ticket because he has very personal relationships with both. He will support any other candidate that emerges.

But for Tinubu, if he get the ticket, I bet you, he will get more votes in the whole north than Atiku while Atiku will get more votes in SS and SE than Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by IbadeHQ: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Economically, Nigeria has an expenditure problem not revenue. So why not start with a president with a proven track-record of managing resources? Peter Obi is sitting competently ahead of everyone else.

You should vote for him in Biafuro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by IbadeHQ: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2022
Baloranking:
Pledge support for tinubu publicly, mobilise delegates to vote for Buhari's candidate. Alot of drama will unfold on monday grin

Meanwhile Osinbajo/umahi 2023

Osinbajo/Umahi......are u kidding me. Oh sorry, u mean Twitter vote?

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by DeleTaller: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Dozie32:

I mean everyone.

okay.. as long as there won't be government again... Nigeria becomes a free zone...

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Dozie32(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2022
DeleTaller:

okay.. as long as there won't be government again... Nigeria becomes a free zone...

Yes na, you fit dey rule your side , then I go dey rule my own side.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by mywells: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2022
He who paid the Piper cause the tune,now got the real pictures of that saying.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by blancsn1: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Mention too visible infrastructure Peter Pandora built in 8 years of rulling Anambra that can be compared to the bridges Obiano built to earn my vote in 2023.

Kingpele:
Chai ebi like say the emperor of southwest is going to get this ticket..ladies and gentlemen let us put tribe aside Peter obi is the only choice we have left ..personally am from Anambra state, it is after that drunkard came on board that I realised that Peter obi was indeed a huge blessing to my state..peter obi built up Anambra state in a way no matter how useless his successor will be ,he will never lack funds to save face...for PDP to field someone who has been dubious and selfish right from early stage of his public life is evidence they don't want to return to power ...they are only interested in his ill gotten dollars. Remember how useless this government have been please don't vote another failure next year...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by LieDetector(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Yustash001:
If you are still thinking Tinubu won't get the ticket, then you are on a long thing..
I actually want him to clinch the ticket. Easy ride for atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramatu Tijani: Minister’s Aides Brutalise Journalist, Slap Security Men In Abuja / How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? / Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.