Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire (22797 Views)

Three Senators Dump PDP For APC (Sahabi Ya’u, Peter Nwaoboshi, Lawal Anka) / Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" / HURIWA Carpets Muhammad Tanko For Stoking Religious Conflict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Aystarz: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2022
VIKTO83:
Even if Tinubu lost out at d final convention, history will write that he fought like no other. There's no day in d last 100days that his name is not mentioned at least 5times in d media.
He is a man. I mean a real man. The more u try to discredit him d more he stands taller.
How bless BAT

You urchins like to overrate yourselves and your tin god sha . The only reason Tinubu is going viral is simply because he is the most hated politician in the country at the moment, for very obvious and legitimate reasons. Kapish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Buckeyemedia1: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:
Yet some empty head Dunder heads still don't know where the APC ticket is going
Why is it only mostly Muslims like Tinubu endorsing him?

Hardly heard any Christians from Southern Nigeria supporting Oga Jagaban.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Mooh247: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Why is it only mostly Muslims like Tinubu singing his praises?

Because Muslim have sense

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Buckeyemedia1: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Because Muslim have sense
And We Christians who are the majority in Southern Nigeria are senseless?

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Mooh247: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
And We Christians who are the majority in Southern Nigeria are senseless?

Look Mr man, what's the colour of your problem gan gan

Where and when did I say that even when I have Christian family

Dude

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Crvrider: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2022
VIKTO83:
Even if Tinubu lost out at d final convention, history will write that he fought like no other. There's no day in d last 100days that his name is not mentioned at least 5times in d media.
He is a man. I mean a real man. The more u try to discredit him d more he stands taller.
How bless BAT

That is the problem. He does not want history to remember him for being a fighter. He wants nothing less than becoming president. Abi na by force.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by shaggy007(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2022
Baloranking:
Pledge support for tinubu publicly, mobilise delegates to vote for Buhari's candidate. Alot of drama will unfold on monday grin

Meanwhile Osinbajo/umahi 2023

Wike is a good victim of this.

Tambuwal openly pledged support for Wike.

At the last minute, brotherhood overshadowed money/friendship
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Buckeyemedia1: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Look Mr man, what's the colour of your problem gan gan

Where and when did I say that even when I have Christian family

Dude
MURIC Member let me take a wild guess, Mooh247 most probably means Mohammed 247?
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by DeleTaller: 8:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Dozie32:

Yes na, you fit dey rule your side , then I go dey rule my own side.
like animals? finally you live in the zoo...? lol

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Mooh247: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
MURIC Member let me take a wild guess, Mooh247 most probably means Mohammed 247?

No it means Moohduka Chibuzor 247 Abekeleke North Ebonyi
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Buckeyemedia1: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok good, Christian South, Muslim North, it is only logical, whoever is coming from the South West will be a Christian.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Seun360(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2022
victorDanladi:
Tinubu is getting this ticket

Insha Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Mooh247: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok good, Christian South, Muslim North, it is only logical, whoever is coming from the South West will be a Christian.

After Obasanjo and Jonathan Abi?!

Clever by half
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by cosmos1440: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Chijeep:
This Tinubu's last speech clearly showed that all the tour he made travelling from one place to another seeking for delegates wasn't prone to be a success that's why his mind his not at peace with himself.
BUT NIGERIA MEDIA WILL STILL PAINT BLACK WHITE AS USUAL. THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE GOOD AT

I JUST HOPE HE DOESN'T DEVELOP BP AFTER PRIMARY IF HE DOESN'T WIN

Better pray, you are not the one that will get high BP if he eventually wins the primaries.
In case you missed it, he already said he will go home if he loses the APC Primaries.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/tinubu-ll-go-home-if-he-loses-babachir/amp/?relatedposts_hit=1&relatedposts_origin=1839325&relatedposts_position=2

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by haffaze777(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:

The only sensible yanmiri heregrin
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Esseite:
Peter Obi is cruising to victory... he just needs to keep up with harnessing that youth population, that angered population, that population that wants a difference.. 80% of new voters is for a new change, just as it were in 2015 for Buhari..

The projections are in Nigerians favour and can only get better... Nigeria would be great again, and this time, we would be the means...

Tinubu (same applies to Osinbajo)
- 55% of SW,
- 20% of NC,
- 30% of NW,
- 10% of SS,
- 5% of SE,
- 20% of NE,

Atiku:
- 10% of SW,
- 50% of NC,
- 50% of NW,
- 10% of SS,
- 5% of SE,
- 60% of NE,

Peter Obi:
- 35% of SW,
- 30% of NC,
- 20% of NW,
- 80% of SS,
- 90% of SE,
- 20% of NE,

Vote right, vote Labour, vote peter Obi...

80% of which South South? Funny people.

With the PDP structure in my state (Rivers) and other South South states, 20% e no go see

Look at your weird analysis.

Atiku will get over 70% of SS if he fields one of us as VP

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by seguntijan(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Economically, Nigeria has an expenditure problem not revenue. So why not start with a president with a proven track-record of managing resources? Peter Obi is sitting competently ahead of everyone else.

What was the IGR of Anambra in his time and the IGR of Lagos in Tinubu's time? When it comes to creativity in governance Obi will be a learner

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yet some emptyhead Dunderheads still don't know where the APC ticket is going

Nobody will vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket. A misadventure doomed for failure.

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Topmaike007(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Chijeep:
This Tinubu's last speech clearly showed that all the tour he made travelling from one place to another seeking for delegates wasn't prone to be a success that's why his mind his not at peace with himself.
BUT NIGERIA MEDIA WILL STILL PAINT BLACK WHITE AS USUAL. THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE GOOD AT

I JUST HOPE HE DOESN'T DEVELOP BP AFTER PRIMARY IF HE DOESN'T WIN
bookmark this ...he is the one winning it...Atiku and Kwankwanso will damage themselves in the north just as how Buhari and Atiku usually damage themselves to give PDP the winning in 2007 and 2011...

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Topmaike007(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2022
CeoMYN:

80% of which South South? Funny people.

With the PDP structure in my state (Rivers) and other South South states, 20% e no go see

Look at your weird analysis.

Atiku will get over 70% of SS if he fields one of us as VP
one of you,so you prefer this man to good governance... Southern Nigeria na mumu I swear

1 Like

Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Raxxye(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2022
This senior aide that does not know the difference between "taken" and "taking" or "been" and "being". It makes reading his write-up boring!
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Topmaike007:
one of you,so you prefer this man to good governance... Southern Nigeria na mumu I swear

If not supporting your candidate is mumu, no wahala.

Rivers will give it all to PDP. Go back to the Primaries and you will see that the same thing will happen in Bayelsa, Delta and Edo. Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers too.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by IamGreen1(f): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2022
VIKTO83:
How bless BAT

He won't lose, I'm voting for him come next election by all means.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by gideon22h: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2022
We hear you but na OSINBAJO I wantWe hear you but na OSINBAJO I want...
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by MidasKinki: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2022
remsonik:
Oga ju, see what North Don do Tinubu for APC. At this point everyone just needs to understand that the north will only befriend you to get opportunities from you and when it's their turn to help you get into power they desert you. They don't like the south ruling over them. It's at this point that Nigeria needs good restructuring. Let the north and south divide.

How has the North deserted Tinubu? Several Northern leaders are leading his campaign. I guess by the North you mean Buhari. What would you want him to do? He has narrowed his choice to the South as he promised officially in 2015. You want him to hand pick Tinubu directly because Tinubu "helped" him? What of Rotimi Ameachi? Who was Buhari's Campaign DG in 2015 and 2019 and traveled the country with him. What of Osinbajo's role to Buhari's campaign in 2019? Lots of Buhari's "helpers" are in the ring. They either reach consensus within themselves or battle it out within themselves.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by chinchum(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Economically, Nigeria has an expenditure problem not revenue. So why not start with a president with a proven track-record of managing resources? Peter Obi is sitting competently ahead of everyone else.
Nigeria has more of a revenue problem than expenditure issues.

We are not going to make any appreciable progress with the type of revenue we make with sizable part of it coming from oil sales. I opine we need at least 4 times more what we currently generate.

One biggest Expenditure drainer is fuel subsidy, that should be cut off starting 2023. Systemic Corruption is another, and it will take a while to witness any major reduction as Nigerians love their village thieves.

I maintain that Obi is overrated as he did not necessarily show depth as Anambra governor, yes he may he frugal which itself is not bad, but there was no tangible growth in revenue nor infrastructural growth. He wants to move Nigeria from Consumption to production, but he was not phenomenal in proving that in Anambra State. I have listened and studied his account of stewardship, i am not impressed. Beyond the waec performance of Anambra student

A tiny Ebonyi state with less financial resources have made great infrastructural strides even in the midst of oil doom.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Almunjid(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2022
LordGuru1:
For Southerners that are not yet braindead, Southern Unity in APC is all that is Needed to save your Land and Generation from been permanently enslaved by the you know who. May be some enjoy being slaughtered like rams by the Invaders, and their wives and daughters being brutally raped, those that can't still see that ALL Southerners MUST Unite to ensure Southern APC Presidency are simply myopic and incorrigibly Senseless.

APC 2023 PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFULS OF DELEGATES — BY ZONE.

1. South East — With 8 Candidates and 288 delegates
2. South West — With 7 Candidates and 411 delegates.
3. South South — With 4 Candidates and 359 delegates.
4. North West — With 2 Candidates and 558 delegates.
5. North Central With 1 Candidate and 363 delegates.
6. North East — With 1 Candidate and 336 delegates.

✓ Northern Nigeria — With 4 Candidates and 1,257 delegates.

✓ Southern Nigeria — With 19 Candidates and 1,068 delegates.

This tells the whole story about the disadvantage of disunity and intra competitiveness within the South as compared to the largely coordinated manipulative North, for those of us, who care to read between the lines.

Copied#

It is on Record that no Fulani Government ever invited so many Igbo Technocrats from all over the World to join in Governing Nigeria and making Nigeria Great as Obasanjo did. In fact the speedy Greatness and Global Respect which was speedily earned by Nigeria during OBJ Tenure was due to 67% Igbos' Participation in his Government. The truth is Igbos made Nigeria Great then, and we all quickly got back a Glorious Country we were all Proud of!

The most Non-Partisan Regime that brought out the Best in Igbos for the whole World to see was during Obasanjo. The great Uba, Charles Soludo, Okojo Iweala, Kema Chikwe, and so many other wonderful Gifted Igbos shined Bright to the amazement of the whole World, Nigerian Passport then was Visa-free to Many wonderful Countries that I personally visited.

But as soon as Goodluck came in, the Nigeria Globally-celebtated Integrity labouriously built by both Igbos and Yorubas nose-dived and took a free fall. Goodluck killed Nigeria's Glory by encouraging Mediocrity. Combination of Serious-minded Igbos and Yorubas always bring the Best out of Nigeria.

Please, I'm so tired of the disdain with which Immigration Officers of different Countries now look at my Nigerian Passport! The Greatness of Nigeria truly resides in the Political Partnership of Yorubas and Igbos! Let the senseless satanic ego stop, to save our upcoming Generation from being eternally Enslaved! Even Biafra has a better Chance of coming to Reality after both have jointly taken back Power than when the Invaders are still enslaving them because of the Southern myopic Ego!

We Decree that the Satanic Bewitchment that was making Southerners to lose their Chance of True Freedom be Destroyed now by the Consuming Fire of the CREATOR of Humanity

Oshinanjo: Here comes another Chance for serious-minded Igbos and Yorubas to Unite and make Nigeria truly Great again! Even Tinubu is also a better option for all Southerners too. At least the wanton Bloodshed of the Southern People would Stop when either of them comes in. The Time of Southern United chance for Freedom is now! Another Invaders' 8 Years of Tears, EnSlavement, Economy Hardship, Bloodshed and Agony is Unimaginable!!!

Do your Part Today, Copy and Share to all Southerners.
Trash. You're a tribal bigot. Always projecting igbos as the best leaders and masters while other tribes as slaves. Igbos are the most selfish people in Africa.
U people are the reason behind Nigeria's predicament. Ur greedy leaders changed our system of Govt to unitary system in order to keep ruling Nigeria for ages, now that the table has turned and you've fallen in the pit u dug for ur enemies, you're here playing victim's card. Very selfish people.

The above hogwash u wrote depicts the whole "North" as worthless people and should therefore be treated as slaves and subjects, which is very wrong. In a country of over 500 languages only Igbo and few Yoruba are capable of making Nigeria great?
Igbos are not the only tribe that can move Nigeria forward, all regions and tribes have intelligent and great leaders that are capable of making Nigeria great. The reason behind our stunt growth as a country is "corruption", it's not any tribe's fault (we're all very corrupt and we allow our corruption to control us). Igbos are not better than any tribe in Nigeria. Pls, take ur tribalism to ur erosion ravaged region.

Shalom!
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by Chige777(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2022
victorDanladi:
Tinubu is getting this ticket

Are you lots not stupid and demented?
These people have been ruling Nigeria since time immemorial yet nothing to show for it. I know you must be a young man supporting these old greedy fools. I am always shocked to my bone marrow whenever I see young people supporting politicians. Nitwits
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by LegendHero(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Teenaira:

Sorry o. Just my observation. I thought they said this Tinubu is seriously sick. I am surprised he seems to be the only one that seems to desire and want to be the president of Nigeria. He has visited almost all parts of the country just to get the APC ticket. While others who are much younger are sitting down believing demarketing is the surest tool to marketing, he has being going to all stakeholders marketing himself. I am not his fan, it is just my observation. Infact, I don't have a PVC as we speak.

Don’t mind the haters. They are trying every fake new they can sell to stop him but Asiwaju is waxing stronger and not minding the noise in the market.
Re: Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire by ngBuild: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Asianjollof007:
80% of articles on frontpage these days is politics related.
its sickening, Nairaland is boring nowadays, feels like he is being paid to push them to fp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulate Oyetola, Says Light Prevailed Over Darkness / Bayelsa: Confusion In APC Over Timipre Silva's Aspiration / Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.