Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. (4729 Views)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. by jaxxy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
The early Church didn't operate the way many of our churches and pastors are operating.

The pastors have become Lords rather than servants serving.
Re: Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. by AdeProgrammer(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God did not call your pastors and mogs. There is one and only one shepherd in the Kingdom of God. And it is God Himself, Jesus Christ - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16. Every other who claims to be a shepherd in the Kingdom of God is a liar and a thief, you comes only to steal from those who believe, to kill the fat of them, and to destroy God's Flock.. undecided

May God have mercy on you.

Eph.4.10 - He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)
Eph.4.11 - It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,
Eph.4.12 - to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up
Eph.4.13 - until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Re: Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. by IrepChrist: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Khoielvis:

Pray you don't see problems that will make you run about seeking for solutions. You will judge less

I have been through tribulations myself and I found Christ and help at the right place. In my journey and struggles I have turned down offers that feels right but are compromise to my faith.
I ain't making gest of those that are distressed but I advise they go after Christ first not miracle. At the end solutions will come.

God bless you.
Re: Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
AdeProgrammer:
May God have mercy on you.

Eph.4.10 - He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)
Eph.4.11 - It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,
Eph.4.12 - to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up
Eph.4.13 - until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
So, what you are trying to get me to believe is that in His direct edict to men, God lied in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16? undecided

And Jesus Christ, in echoing God's decree also lied in John 10 vs 1 - 16 when He declared that He alone is the good Shepherd? undecided
Re: Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. by Khoielvis: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
IrepChrist:

I have been through tribulations myself and I found Christ and help at the right place. In my journey and struggles I have turned down offers that feels right but are compromise to my faith.
I ain't making gest of those that are distressed but I advise they go after Christ first not miracle. At the end solutions will come.

God bless you.

My dear. Let's be humble. I've served in deliverance ministries for at least two decades and quarter. I won't say much on this.
Re: Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. by Melonismelon: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
If someone thinks he is a Shepard, he is indirectly or directly calling you a sheep... It almost seems people are very ok with being called sheeps.
Re: Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Melonismelon:
If someone thinks he is a Shepard, he is indirectly or directly calling you a sheep... It almost seems people are very ok with being called sheeps.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. by AdeProgrammer(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, what you are trying to get me to believe is that in His direct edict to men, God lied in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16? undecided

And Jesus Christ, in echoing God's decree also lied in John 10 vs 1 - 16 when He declared that He alone is the good Shepherd? undecided

You need to study the passages you quoted inductively and not deductively.

Stop using deductive method in your Bible study if you know what I mean by "Bible study".

Shalom.
Re: Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
AdeProgrammer:

You need to study the passages you quoted inductively and not deductively.

Stop using deductive method in your Bible study if you know what I mean by "Bible study".
Shalom.
Those passages clearly state God's intention and message which is that no longer will He have men shepherd His flock for Him. These proclamations God made of His New Covenant, Jesus Christ, through His Old Prophets. So what Jesus Christ reiterated in John 10 is what God had announced through His Prophets. undecided

If by way of your inductive "Bible study" you arrive at a message that contradicts God's intention, does that somehow invalidate God's intention? undecided

At least stop lying to yourself pretending God is changed by your the lies you choose in place of His Truth. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idol Worship In Today's World / Anita Oyakhilome Rolls On The Floor As Her Husband Ministers (2004 Video) / Pure Description Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.