Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Problem Of Some Yorubas Is Seeing Only Themselves In d Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem Of Some Yorubas Is Seeing Only Themselves In d Pics (418 Views)

Tinubu And Some Yorubas Is Nigeria's Problem In This Election / The Age-long Plan To Take Lagos Away From The Yorubas Is Still Ongoing / Fulani People Kidnapping Yorubas Is Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem Of Some Yorubas Is Seeing Only Themselves In d Pics by Ceenaija(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Some Yorubas politicians have the problem of seeing other southerners and Nigerians in general as one people. They don't see the nation as their constituency rather they lay much emphasis on tribe and self thereby promoting tribalism and selfishness

This tribal sentiments is what they fly in the south west to deceive the gullible for there personal interest. That was the reason why their campaign is based on self and tribal interest.

A GOOD POLITICIAN WITH THE INTEREST OF THE NATION AT HEART THINKS ON HOW TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR EVERYBODY.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Some Yorubas Is Seeing Only Themselves In d Pics by crixlight2(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Very funny how ibo think yoruba is their problem, during PDP primary how many South East delegates vote for their Ibo brothers, you people Dey ask for presidency but always chicken out. Instead of Kalu to be agitating for south East candidate he was busy asking for North East candidate, so tell me how Yoruba is your problem. Na you same people go Dey shout no to Fulani but during election na you same people go pack unah sef Dey follow Fulani up and down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Some Yorubas Is Seeing Only Themselves In d Pics by Ceenaija(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2022
crixlight2:
Very funny how ibo think yoruba is their problem, during PDP primary how many South East delegates vote for their Ibo brothers, you people Dey ask for presidency but always chicken out. Instead of Kalu to be agitating for south East candidate he was busy asking for North East candidate, so tell me how Yoruba is your problem. Na you same people go Dey shout no to Fulani but during election na you same people go pack unah sef Dey follow Fulani up and down

You see what I am talking about Igbos and Yoruba are not the an issue here .The problem is how can the nation move forward for the betterment of all.
Re: The Problem Of Some Yorubas Is Seeing Only Themselves In d Pics by crixlight2(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2022
Ceenaija:

You see what I am talking about Igbos and Yoruba are not the an issue here .The problem is how can the nation move forward for the betterment of all.
Very simple equality and good governance, but Ibo should try and stop playing bitter politics that if we don’t get it nobody should get it in south as well , do you think Wike will be happy with what South East do am during primary. They can’t expect yoruba should be fighting for dem when Dey are not even ready to fight for themselves. I am a yoruba man but I swear to God that I really wish Ibo produce the next president but they failed to produce a prominent candidate instead Dey are busy shouting for Atiku , dem forget say Atiku na another Fulani again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Some Yorubas Is Seeing Only Themselves In d Pics by XerXers: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2022
crixlight2:

Very simple equality and good governance, but Ibo should try and stop playing bitter politics that if we don’t get it nobody should get it in south as well , do you think Wike will be happy with what South East do am during primary. They can’t expect yoruba should be fighting for dem when Dey are not even ready to fight for themselves. I am a yoruba man but I swear to God that I really wish Ibo produce the next president but they failed to produce a prominent candidate instead Dey are busy shouting for Atiku , dem forget say Atiku na another Fulani again
Shut up, stop talking nonesense. Yoruba sells southern interest just to claim better political relevance than igbos. Throughout the period igbos were at the center they never allowed the south to be cheated. Yoruba can never succeed in national politics without Southerners. This is why obasanjo will remain the most successful yoruba politician till your people get sense. Just watch out how Yoruba 2023 agenda will be rubbished because it has no southern support
Re: The Problem Of Some Yorubas Is Seeing Only Themselves In d Pics by crixlight2(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2022
XerXers:

Shut up, stop talking nonesense. Yoruba sells southern interest just to claim better political relevance than igbos. Throughout the period igbos were at the center they never allowed the south to be cheated. Yoruba can never succeed in national politics without Southerners. This is why obasanjo will remain the most successful yoruba politician till your people get sense. Just watch out how Yoruba 2023 agenda will be rubbished because it has no southern support
Even if they rubbish our agenda , the world will know that We tried and didn’t chicken out or sellout like you people, you people sold out the souther again by not supporting Wike during PDP primary instead unah foolishly running around Atiku. Unah go still chop marginalize again for the next 8 years lol

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Main Market Anambra/ABA To Shut Down On Tuesday AND WEDNESDAY For PVC REG / Three Military Personnel Faint During Democracy Day Parade / Atiku Abubakar: PDP Presidential Candidate Picks Rivers Governor Nyesom Nwike As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.