Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) (59442 Views)

Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Latakia(f): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2022
SimplePlan34:
Osinbajo where are u
I'm here o enjoying my sleep dream grin

2 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Okobola146: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2022
abc115:
More

Where is Osinbajo ?
he has gone to church
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by hysteresis: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:

will you die if you mind your business
Will you die if you dont mention south East in your sentence for once?

3 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Bimpe1111: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Forget about Atiku, forget about Tinubu, Vote a young vibrant man who will redeem Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Proudpolygamist: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2022
whirlwind7:

Hopeless shithead.
Tinubu is actually among those you describe as liberal and educated.
The Olori Agbero of Yorubaland that has given voice to every street urchin, motor park tout and streetside hustlers to the extent they are now being crowned as obas grin

So educated in fact, he couldn't learn from history and repeated what Afonja did, handing you and your forbears to an illiterate Fulani grin

You're such an irredeemable dolt.

Cry us the equivalent of 2 million slain Igbos blood and tears

7 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Noble19(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Damn good, I have to give it to these guys, they fought it hard to favour them .

Some particular region hates for Yoruba is too much, every of their permutations of Tinubu's failure has failed and they have made me respect him more.

They hate Yoruba so much yet they are better than them in almost everything.
They even split trash on forum owned by a Yoruba man.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2022
whirlwind7:

Hopeless shithead.
Tinubu is actually among those you describe as liberal and educated.
The Olori Agbero of Yorubaland that has given voice to every street urchin, motor park tout and streetside hustlers to the extent they are now being crowned as obas grin

So educated in fact, he couldn't learn from history and repeated what Afonja did, handing you and your forbears to an illiterate Fulani grin

You're such an irredeemable dolt.

Deep painment and anguish.

8 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Okobola146: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2022
pmc01:
Them share Jollof rice for there?
yes! You wan chop?
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Mooh247: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2022
hysteresis:

Will you die if you dont mention south East in your sentence for once?

nobody mentioned southeast or are you admitting you are oloripelebe

5 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Ojetayo17(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Thank God my governor is not among... Eng seyi makinde is at home enjoy is weekend. One man mopo�, the only PDP governor in south west.

3 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Pristine664: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2022
JAMO84:
PDP Dundees have come up with another ogogoro theory

According to them, Buhari is now working for Atiku, by zoning APC ticket to the South.

THE BIGGEST BURDEN YOU CAN CARRY IN YOUR HEART IS HATRED

I tell you. cool
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by joelag: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Na Tinubu get this ticket.. is too clear.

3 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Latakia(f): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2022
Jagaban spoke and everybody went back to their senses. Unlike the Igbo that always run away from the battle when the heat is on. Jagaban stood gidigba and the north has no choice than to agreed on the pre 2014 agreement on ceding the presidency to Jagaban of the ACN bloc.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by famouscargo4u: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Canvass:
Yes, they fought a good fight, mounting pressure until the North agreed with them along with some strong minded Southerners like Wike.
It would be even nobler for them to come together and tell us they too agree to go East. Imagine the respect they too would earn.
However, wishes are not horses. The mad politicking goes on.

You're very correct. But politics is about numbers. The Easterners have not keyed into APC and it will be a political gamble for the East to fly the presidential campaign. It will amount to a loss from the beginning. The North won't vote an Easterner.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Ebubu: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2022
inoki247:
Some people no see sleep since yesterday dem don turn to political analyst and different theory....

Dey av been crying since yesterday heavily wish oda bad buh na dem d bad dey hit like bazooka....

Wish odas by saying dey will defect buh na dere man with Fake integrity chickened out 3days to Primary election still carry leg go party wey get court case.....

Some dey support d North the North wey dem dey support now don talk say dey ar not interested.....

One region is only good in miscalculating if you're looking for a region that miscalculate u no need to go far na region of coward.....

Bad belle kill you dere cheesy

You wey better pass them howfar have you gotten in your political life ?

Your mother must be ashamed of you.

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by tempusfugit: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Those looking for osinbajo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by FamTomx2(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2022
quote author=Joezinho post=113485015] God Bless Yoruba People..
God Bless Yoruba Land...

Yoruba people are the real elite of this nation. They are liberal, educated to the core & social.

Olori Pelebes that are bunch of unserious, unrelenting clowns betraying the Nigerian state for more than half a century would surely avoid this thread or come here to spew trash as usual but they are the architect of their own troubles in Nigeria and not the Yorubas. Yorubas never asked them to live in two countries at once...[/quote]

Trash!!
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Rooomage: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2022
datola:
Osinbajo is not in the picture

Him and MikoB have gone to look for anointing oil. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2022
abc115:
Photos: After South West APC Leaders Meeting
Una go go collect brown envelope from the highest bidding politicians come here dey hype them Abi?E no go better for una.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Uguruzik(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Sowiki:
Igbos are only good at hating. I thought they hate only the abokis, but I have realized they hate Yorubas more. They'll rather toss it away than have a Yoruba get it. That's the mentality of monumental losers
Igbo no appear in this thread oo, how come you mentioned Igbo here if not hate? Why are you a hypocrite?

2 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

I see massive decamping when the time gets set.

Omo Igbo, please APC belongs to Yoruba and Hausa. Channel your wailing, crying, tooth gnashing, hatred and perdition to PDP. You serve them for 22 years and yet they never consider you fit for presidency. Thesame APC u labeled a Fulani party. You think they are fool abi? Wait till 2099 it will get to your turn.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Sowiki:
Igbos are only good at hating. I thought they hate only the abokis, but I have realized they hate Yorubas more. They'll rather toss it away than have a Yoruba get it. That's the mentality of monumental losers

Indeed. Check out the Lawan they are now desperately queuing behind starting with Orji Kalu.

Same individual they were hating on passionately and cursing only recently. What changed? I think we all know. Not Rocket science abeg.

The fear of the hateful soul of Igbos is the beginning of wisdom.

https://www.nairaland.com/6558397/lawans-anti-restructuring-outburst-upsets-senators

5 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by emmykk(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Canvass:
Yes, they fought a good fight, mounting pressure until the North agreed with them along with some strong minded Southerners like Wike.
It would be even nobler for them to come together and tell us they too agree to go East. Imagine the respect they too would earn.
However, wishes are not horses. The mad politicking goes on.

You got it right north back down to give it to west,west should have also back down to give it to east .but no they won't.

Mewhile until the primary is completed I doubt north backdown
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Hellonearth: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if some people brain don't work at all.
Sometimes I wonder is my brain is different from yours.
You are jubilating that APC zoned their candidate to south without having some calculations.
Let me make it clear as I did few years back.

No igbo man will vote a Yoruba for president like wise no Yoruba will vote igbo man as long as a Yoruba emerge APC candidate while Peter Obi is there.
South vote will be divided but north will massively vote for Atiku.

North Dont vote for party,they vote for individual who is their brother.
Who was father of the day during Buhari daughters marriage. Is it not Atiku.
Southern politicians are shallow minded old fools

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Latakia(f): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2022
ScamHunter:

Peter Obi presidency will liberate Nigerians fro bigotry. Have you gotten your PVC?
Obi Pandora should first of all liberate Igbo from the IPOB killing in his Sadeast. Yoruba saw another IPOB in Igboho in yorunaland and quickly cure his madness unlike the Igbo that are too scare to talk in their own land..Youruba mission is to occupy Aso Rock after Buhari and not the useless Yoruba Nation rant by a PDP thug and political apologist like Igboho.

3 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by kenodrill: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2022
If you still can't deduce from the pictures the chosen candidate then forget it.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Omo Igbo, please APC belongs to Yoruba and Hausa. Channel your wailing, crying, tooth gnashing, hatred and perdition to PDP. You serve them for 22 years and yet they never consider you fit for presidency. Thesame APC u labeled a Fulani party. You think they are fool abi? Wait till 2099 it will get to your turn.

Maybe Nigeria also belong to APC and PDP alone?

What a warped mentality.

8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

2 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by leketon: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Penguin2:

What business has the living amongst the dead? cool
I

3 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by cp3o: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
God Bless Yoruba People..
God Bless Yoruba Land...

Yoruba people are the real elite of this nation. They are liberal, educated to the core & social.

Olori Pelebes that are bunch of unserious, unrelenting clowns betraying the Nigerian state for more than half a century would surely avoid this thread or come here to spew trash as usual but they are the architect of their own troubles in Nigeria and not the Yorubas. Yorubas never asked them to live in two countries at once...

THE MARGINALISATION OF THE IGBOS DIDN'T START TODAY. THERE IS A VIDEO OF AHMADU BELLO GIVING A FOREIGN INTERVIEW WHERE IT IS CLEAR THAT THE FULANI HAVE RESENTED THE INDEPENDENT SPIRIT OF THE IGBO PEOPLE, AND PROPOSING UNDEMOCRATIC AND INHUMAN METHODS OF HOLDING THEM UNDER. SENTIMENTS THAT BUHARI IS IMPLEMENTING.
EVENTUALLY, IGBOS WILL GET THEIR DESIRED FREEDOM, AND YOU SOPHISTICATED FOLKS WILL DISCOVER WHAT YOU HAVE GOT. EVERYTHING ELSE IS BEING SOLD TO DANGOTE AND CO, AND YOUR HATRED OF THE IGBOS HAS YOU DANCING IN THE STREET.
BY THE WAY, I AM NOT IGBO.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by DeleTaller: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2022
abc115:
Photos: After South West APC Leaders Meeting

Seeing Sanwo Olu laughing here means that Tinubu is happy. I wish Makinde is with them... but soon... Oyo will go back to where the state belongs

2 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Aystarz: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2022
olaboy33:
That's Gbenga Daniel, Atiku's last campaign manager.

He quitted PDP after Atiku's loss saying he was leaving partisan politics.

Today, he is an APC senatorial candidate in Ogun state.

The morally bankrupt nature of the average Nigerian politician is well documented. How they continue to live with themselves is what I will never understand.

Piss poor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers *naija News Latest Nigeria* Breaking News Today In Nigeria / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.