Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era (1856 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku / Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo) / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2022
I had always remained vehement that if Nigeria MUST be United, then the Unitary System is not going to be negotiated it should continue.

Like I said earlier, the race to 2023 is a war that must be diplomatically waged. The North already have a candidate Atiku Abubakar, the East already have a candidate Peter Obi and Should a Westerner clinch the Ticket then the West would already have a candidate, this would take us back to the 60s Nigerians political model.

It is no surprising that evolution is taking place, however I'm happy that the evolution is such that we are adapting to the system. To me, it all feel like killing two birds with one stone.

The East shall consolidate however like I told a very good Yoruba friend of mine, the Igbo nation shall no longer go with the Eastern nomenclature rather we are AlaIgbo, there is no need dissolving our prestigious identity for other nationalities who don't value the sacrifices to carry along.

All is good ladies and gentlemen, every Reasonable Igbo should get their PVC, the first war our parents fought with weapons, it is a bit of relief that this second war is starting with just your PVC, it is better to vote than to shoot however not opposed to any other option if it becomes necessary.

After this, I believe every regional tension and sentiments should give way or a dialogue case should be opened. For evolution to take place, I think a Westerners should emerge in APC, watch the country restructure naturally while the structure remains intact.

This does not take away extreme options, we still wait for all primary conclusions. Let meet at the election day I'm not doubting that a lot can happen before Monday or Tuesday but fair and square give the West the APC ticket and watch everyone answer their names. We are the land of the rising sun.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Ikamanishere(f): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2022
OkAy alexbells.
Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Opinedecandid(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Obasanjo was the first democratically elected president of Nigeria.
Hé is a yuruba man!
Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by WonderManly(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Okay noted.
Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Obasanjo was the first democratically elected president of Nigeria.
Hé is a yuruba man!
Forget about who was and who was not, a lasting solution and justice is more important than who was, who is, and who will be, statehood is a continuum with series of dynamics.

The tribal needs of every people should be represented in the grassroots while maintaining a stronger center capable of handling any chaos, just watch nature take it's part, there is already the motion and anything that tries to stop it might encounter a force bigger than the first.

The unitary system is he best thing that happened to Nigeria and the second best is a confederation watch it happen, you should count yourself lucky it is happening in our time

1 Like

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by basty: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2022
AlexBells:
I had always remained vehement that if Nigeria MUST be United, then the Unitary System is not going to be negotiated it should continue.

Like I said earlier, the race to 2023 is a war that must be diplomatically waged. The North already have a candidate Atiku Abubakar, the East already have a candidate Peter Obi and Should a Westerner clinch the Ticket then the West would already have a candidate, this would take us back to the 60s Nigerians political model.

It is no surprising that evolution is taking place, however I'm happy that the evolution is such that we are adapting to the system. To me, it all feel like killing two birds with one stone.

The East shall consolidate however like I told a very good Yoruba friend of mine, the Igbo nation shall no longer go with the Eastern nomenclature rather we are AlaIgbo, there is no need dissolving our prestigious identity for other nationalities who don't value the sacrifices to carry along.

All is good ladies and gentlemen, every Reasonable Igbo should get their PVC, the first war our parents fought with weapons, it is a bit of relief that this second war is starting with just your PVC, it is better to vote than to shoot however not opposed to any other option if it becomes necessary.

After this, I believe every regional tension and sentiments should give way or a dialogue case should be opened. For evolution to take place, I think a Westerners should emerge in APC, watch the country restructure naturally while the structure remains intact.

This does not take away extreme options, we still wait for all primary conclusions. Let meet at the election day I'm not doubting that a lot can happen before Monday or Tuesday but fair and square give the West the APC ticket and watch everyone answer their names. We are the land of the rising sun.

You are one of the most reasonable person on Nairaland.
If it happens that way, then Nigeria is restructured on ethnic and political lines. But not Economically.

1 Like

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by GeneralDitari: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Igbos are not Ijaw friends because they are adding Ijaw areas to Biafra when Ijaws will rather be for Ijaw Republic but believe you me if its truly fare, Igbos are the ones that deserve Presidency.

All I care about is Ijaw Republic but still I think Peter Obi is the best thing that can happen to the confederation like country called Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2022
basty:

You are one of the most reasonable person on Nairaland.
If it happens that way, then Nigeria is restructured on ethnic and political lines. But not Economically.
Economy can't be restructured there is regional economy peculiar to every region, it is just that crude oil made everyone lazy, the west still have cocoa, the East still have palm oil and the North have ground nut all of which was the base of the regional economies respectively,the Central government needs the mineral resources to maintain the military, the embasies and so on, the ports should be handled by the center same as police.

People are agitating for state police but have we thought about the chaos that may come with it when Edo state governor uses such state police to wage war against the Benin if he was he was to be Esan? Nigeria is so much of a contrast that more power ought to be in the center.
Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2022
GeneralDitari:
Igbos are not Ijaw friends because they are adding Ijaw areas to Biafra when Ijaws will rather be for Ijaw Republic but believe you me if its fare, Igbos are the ones that deserve Presidency.
I had told you several times to stop displaying your stupidity around me, no one is asking for your friendships, I personally sponsored the campaign for the Ijaw Republic, and I'm pushing for Igbo provinces a defector Igbo Republic, and if you read the post very well, I clearly stated that the Igbo nation shall do away with the Eastern Nomenclature.

What is hard for you to understand, you can be your Ijaw Republic or Ijaw Kingdom of Nigeria however the Igbo nation have some gray areas with the Ijaws in Bonny and Opobo which could either go peacefully or go the way of Russia and Ukraine, aside that the Igbo nation have no business with the Ijaws whatsover, if you have any intentions working with us, you open a case for a treaty or something of that sort, I won't be wasting my time on you Ditari or whatever you call yourself if you chose to remain stupid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2022
Last time I checked it was igbos that removed regionalism for their own selfish agenda

11 Likes

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Last time I checked it was igbos that removed regionalism for their own selfish agenda
And we have no apologies for that, and I'm proud for being Igbo for that singular act, Regional government was a sham and a disaster waiting to happen, restructuring doesn't mean regional government, I'm just hinting on tribal consolidation

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2022
AlexBells:

And we have no apologies for that, and I'm proud for being Igbo for that singular act, Regional government was a sham and a disaster waiting to happen, restructuring doesn't mean regional government, I'm just hinting on tribal consolidation

Lol.....una never ready. Always trying to play the smart one but ends up being outsmarted.

12 Likes

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2022
AlexBells:

Always emotional and evasive as usual. Man up bro and admit Igbos fcked themselves again and as usual. Shior. Iranu gba .

7 Likes

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Lol.....una never ready. Always trying to play the smart one but ends up being outsmarted.
The thing is, sentiments doesn't take you anywhere, I had taken a detailed analysis of the regional government and its injustice arrangements, the regions where too powerful which did not cater for the needs of minority trapped in the region.

Nearly regional capitals developed with historic towns, but look at Markudi, it is developing way better than it could have developed in a regional North, we keep spreading the misinformation about unitary government, Nigeria is not like every other country, with formal kindoms notorious for warring, if there is no strong center soon Igala woukd start fighting with Benin, Fulanis start war with Igbos or Yoruba but the strong central government is able to absolve these shocks,

Regional governments would have turned tribal government and tension could be high, today the central government shall remain unitary while tribal people figure out themselves naturally, that way, no single tribe or regional block can supersede the central force. Like I said I have my reasons for the preference and I have no apologies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by GeneralDitari: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2022
AlexBells:

I had told you several times to stop displaying your stupidity around me, no one is asking for your friendships, I personally sponsored the campaign for the Ijaw Republic, and I'm pushing for Igbo provinces a defector Igbo Republic, and if you read the post very well, I clearly stated that the Igbo nation shall do away with the Eastern Nomenclature.

What is hard for you to understand, you can be your Ijaw Republic or Ijaw Kingdom of Nigeria however the Igbo nation have some gray areas with the Ijaws in Bonny and Opobo which could either go peacefully or go the way of Russia and Ukraine, aside that the Igbo nation have no business with the Ijaws whatsover, if you have any intentions working with us, you open a case for a treaty or something of that sort, I won't be wasting my time on you Ditari or whatever you call yourself if you chose to remain stupid

Bonny and Opobo are not on Nairaland

Go there and tell them that nonsense and you will be lynched.

4 Likes

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Always emotional and evasive as usual. Man up bro and admit Igbos fcked themselves again and as usual. Shior. Iranu gba .
Lol, stop counting your chicken before it hatches, I have a different motivation, if you are not Igbo you should have no business on our agenda so chill, celebrate your win if you think you have won

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2022
GeneralDitari:

I laugh, that's what I got for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Alsenora: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Lols..the APC is condemned to pick a southwestern flagbearer,an ACN. Already the North know the APC is tending towards it's last days as the party is gradually reverting to pre-apc formation of different parties that wrestled PDP and Jonathan. The aim of the then merger seems to have climaxed. However the North might return to power...
AlexBells:

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2022
AlexBells:

Lol, stop counting your chicken before it hatches, I have a different motivation, if you are not Igbo you should have no business on our agenda so chill, celebrate your win if you think you have won

If you think a Yoruba becoming President is the win for me and many Yorubas then you simply don't appreciate how far ahead of hateful and myopic Igbos the Yorubas are. Many country miles in reality.

You don't and can never understand what the Yorubas want and are chasing today. Remain hateful kids devoted to seeking the downfall of Yorubas while Yorubas chase a better future for Nigeria, Nigerians and their own generations unborn.

6 Likes

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

If you think a Yoruba becoming President is the win for me and many Yorubas then you simply don't appreciate how far ahead of hateful and myopic Igbos the Yorubas are. Many country miles in reality.

You don't and can never understand what the Yorubas want and are chasing today. Remain hateful kids devoted to seeking the downfall of Yorubas while Yorubas chase a better future for Nigeria, Nigerians and their own generations unborn.
Like I said talk is cheap and abusive words are the cheapest, why are you so pained, face your agenda and we have our agenda, same way a Yoruba president isn't the major win to you is same way an Igbo president isn't my utmost priority, my priority is if Nigeria must be United then we practice a unitary government where an autonomous Igbo province is possible then if Nigeria should part, I prefer AlaIgbo Republic,

I personally support the unitary system becuase it is more stable and I owe you no apologies. Pursue your priority agenda then, I'm okay so far and the agenda of the Igbo nation is back on track

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by PDJT: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

-You're chatting rubbish and you know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by SweetiliciousD: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2022
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

2 Shares

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Feggie3: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2022
GeneralDitari:

you are mad and unserious. What is holding you from declaring agitation for Ijaw Republic? Coward!!
Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2022
PDJT:

-You're chatting rubbish and you know it.

Lol. Painment of a delusional hater who claims to be in "Biafra" and that "Nigeria is dead". Same way Buhari is "dead" and replaced by Jubrin Al Sudani ba?. Only God can deliver you creatures of hate and perdition.

2 Likes

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......
Working with the North renains an option, however while at that, let's allow Igbo mainstream politicians like Umahi, Kalu and so on handle that part, we at the grassroot needs to consolidate a tribal national structure that would withstand any pressure.

If they clinch it let them have their time, because soon it could be the turn of another, in a country of over 300 nationalities, it is possible that some tribe may not even be president in the next 300 years, what we need is a local Igbo structure capable of taking care of regional scenarios, our politicians in the mainstream is fighting the best of their capacity and honestly, the best way we can support is get your PVC please.
Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by SweetiliciousD: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2022
AlexBells:

Working with the North renains an option, however while at that, let's allow Igbo mainstream politicians like Umahi, Kalu and so on handle that part, we at the grassroot needs to consolidate a tribal national structure that would withstand any pressure.

If they clinch it let them have their time, because soon it could be the turn of another, in a country of over 300 nationalities, it is possible that some tribe may not even be president in the next 300 years, what we need is a local Igbo structure capable of taking care of regional scenarios, our politicians in the mainstream is fighting the best of their capacity and honestly, the best way we can support is get your PVC please.

See this:

1 Share

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by PDJT: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Painment of a delusional hater who claims to be in "Biafra" and that "Nigeria is dead". Same way Buhari is "dead" and replaced by Jubrin Al Sudani ba?. Only God can deliver you creatures of hate and perdition.

-Do you actually believe any of these gibberish you typed here? grin
Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2022
PDJT:

-Do you actually believe any of these gibberish you typed here? grin

Who is typing gibberish? Me or the clown claiming he is in an imaginary country called Biafra while still carrying a Nigerian passport and spending Naira?

You guys need mental evaluation abeg. Last last you will all commit yourselves to learning from the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Who is typing gibberish? Me or the clown claiming he is in an imaginary country called Biafra while still carrying a Nigerian passport and spending Naira?

You guys need mental evaluation abeg. Last last you will all commit yourselves to learning from the Yorubas.
You are the one that needs to learn, the East also known as Biafra is a country just like Scotland is,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2022
AlexBells:

You are the one that needs to learn, the East also known as Biafra is a country just like Scotland is,

grin grin grin grin wetin man no go read on Nairaland from you delusional clowns and haters. "Country" wey no get recognised passport or currency? Igbo man and self-delusion na white on Rice. Loooolllllllll.

2 Likes

Re: If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era by AlexBells(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

grin grin grin grin wetin man no go read on Nairaland from you delusional clowns and haters. "Country" wey no get recognised passport or currency? Igbo man and self-delusion na white on Rice. Loooolllllllll.
You haven't even checked the meaning of country have you, lol, Taiwan is a country, there is different between a country and a sovereign state. There is the country of the Igbos, Yoruba is a country same as the Hausa country. I'm not angry with you, it is just your level of exposure

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Historical Excursion: How Ojukwu Starved Thousands Of Biafran Children To Death / Bombshell: Obi Caught Playing Religious Card, To Be Disqualified By INEC (photo) / Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.