Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election (1856 Views)

Bursted! How INEC's Prof Mahmoud Appointed Tinubu's Ex Commissioner Head ICT / Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by SteveDGreat: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
The dots are connecting
Read down

Scene 1: INEC contracted an Asian IT firm to supply BVAS and build a data aggregator website etc.

Scene 2: APC tracked the company to their country and hired them to create a similar website, Civichive.

Scene 3: APC strategically outlined the States it needs to win to secure victory.

Scene 4: The APC team was given a marching order with billions to compromise INEC Returning Officers of these States, including its governors.

Scene 5: On February 18, APC simulated the results of the elections based on the States it needs to win.

Scene 6: On February 20, APC uploaded the results on its secret website, Civichive and it went live on the 25th.

Scene 7: On the election day, INEC website was taken offline by the same firm INEC hired.

Scene 8: INEC contacted the IT firm to bring its website online, and they sat on it.

Scene 9: Even though, INEC's website was offline, Civichive started displaying election results in real-time.

Scene 10: The IT firm INEC hired brought the website back online having created API and integrated it with Civichive.

Scene 11: Every result accessed via INEC's website was supplied via a backdoor from Civichive.

Scene 12: It took time for the uncompromised INEC Officials to notice this and they switched ro manual collation.
The damage has already been done, but there is a way out.

1. Labour Party should set up a Tech Team ASAP. It is good that APC used tech trying to rig the election - the digital footprints are everywhere. This is like someone stealing money from your bank account thinking they have succeeded without knowing the digital trail will lead to them.

2. Labour Party Agents across the States it needs to win to secure victory must submit Forms EC8A & EC8B immediately. These forms must be secured in the cloud.

3. INEC chairman must not be allowed to announce the winner of the election, until Nigerians are told how and where Civichive got its election data in real-time while INEC website was offline.
Let me stop here for now...I've alligator meat to eat before it gets cold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by SteveDGreat: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Picture Fashola using the same site to collate Results from their situation room

4 Likes

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by SteveDGreat: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekiti State results was uploaded here on 20th February.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by inoki247: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lol you people don come with all this una Whatsapp message and Theory again....

After you guys couldn't speak in one voice spoiled vote for each other las las na only court fit help una if isn't compromise.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
See wailing. Go to Court after Tinubu has been declared. You will keep wailing till you can no longer wail! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜›

All these your propaganda no dey shake anywhere. Try harder!
Now you and your fellow wailing noisemakers should bow down for Tinubu is likely to rule over you! πŸ˜›πŸ€£

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by PandoraObi: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peter Obi is behind atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by computer0810(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
D only thing that burst is ur brainπŸ˜‚
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by researcherdotcom(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Trash meant for dustbin
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by huptin(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
SteveDGreat:

The dots are connecting
Read down

Scene 1: INEC contracted an Asian IT firm to supply BVAS and build a data aggregator website etc.

Scene 2: APC tracked the company to their country and hired them to create a similar website, Civichive.

Scene 3: APC strategically outlined the States it needs to win to secure victory.

Scene 4: The APC team was given a marching order with billions to compromise INEC Returning Officers of these States, including its governors.

Scene 5: On February 18, APC simulated the results of the elections based on the States it needs to win.

Scene 6: On February 20, APC uploaded the results on its secret website, Civichive and it went live on the 25th.

Scene 7: On the election day, INEC website was taken offline by the same firm INEC hired.

Scene 8: INEC contacted the IT firm to bring its website online, and they sat on it.

Scene 9: Even though, INEC's website was offline, Civichive started displaying election results in real-time.

Scene 10: The IT firm INEC hired brought the website back online having created API and integrated it with Civichive.

Scene 11: Every result accessed via INEC's website was supplied via a backdoor from Civichive.

Scene 12: It took time for the uncompromised INEC Officials to notice this and they switched ro manual collation.
The damage has already been done, but there is a way out.

1. Labour Party should set up a Tech Team ASAP. It is good that APC used tech trying to rig the election - the digital footprints are everywhere. This is like someone stealing money from your bank account thinking they have succeeded without knowing the digital trail will lead to them.

2. Labour Party Agents across the States it needs to win to secure victory must submit Forms EC8A & EC8B immediately. These forms must be secured in the cloud.

3. INEC chairman must not be allowed to announce the winner of the election, until Nigerians are told how and where Civichive got its election data in real-time while INEC website was offline.
Let me stop here for now...I've alligator meat to eat before it gets cold.

Which court will they take all these evidence to? The same Supreme Court? Hian!
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Horus(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
The Asian IT firm played the role of the "Hacker" who was bribed with a huge sum of money by one of the political party or candidate
running in Nigeria's presidential election. This is high tech rigging

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by ytdivine(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
You can never suppress TRUTH. It must surely rise up

5 Likes

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by MMWandali: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
99 days For the thrives; 1 day for the .....
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Dannyset(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
I love this tears oooo grin grin grin

This is exactly what w predicted will happen to every rodents, and we are enjoying it already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Softmirror: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Creeza(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Even a blind man knows this truth is glaring like i said in a thread before this site civic org is very fraudulent and their results where not just adding up inflating Tinubu's result anyhow and causing a panic among opposition thinkng the election was already finished

A much more trusted collation was being done by stears org but midway after LP won Lagos even with the manipulated figures, stears suddenly went dormant and results were not updated as before instead reducing drastically

My gut tells me 100% that it was a cyber attack.
And this civic whatever kept churning huge numbers to tinubu leaving the opposition behind thereby misleading the populace to think that the electtion was already done for.

Such riddance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Creeza(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dannyset:
I love this tears oooo grin grin grin

This is exactly what w predicted will happen to every rodents, and we are enjoying it already
this is why i dont like engaging you lots here... You people always run away when you see intelligent people speaking with facts and observations

I challenge you to bring up your evidence that this civic org or whatever wasn't orchestrated by Tinubu and cohorts !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by FoolaniHellman: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Cry Cry Baby Bingos πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Dannyset(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Creeza:
this is why i dont like engaging you lots here... You people always run away when you see intelligent people speaking with facts and observations

I challenge you to bring up your evidence that this civic org or whatever wasn't orchestrated by Tinubu and cohorts !

Where are the "intelligent people"? You are deluded. What conversation will I have with chest-beating rodents like you who's brain has been exchanged with akamu?

People like you can't engage in any intelligent discourse because your emotion has taken over you. Ignoring and enjoying your tears is the way to go.
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by mikelopez: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is pure open daylight robbery

They can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Creeza(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dannyset:

Where are the "intelligent people"? You are deluded. What conversation will I have with chest-beating rodents like you who's brain has been exchanged with akamu?

People like you can't engage in any intelligent discourse because your emotion has taken over you. Ignoring and enjoying your tears is the way to go.
i dont argue with emotions

You vehemently ignored my question. Provide your evidence that the election isn't being rigged then we can start from there

Now back to calling me a rodent. Thank you i actually met your grand father as the chief rodent in this contraception called Nigeria... Unfortunately he is no more and im sure you will soon follow him if you continue in the way of thuggery, stealing and nepotism

You are no different from the petty Yahoo boys you maim and castigate daily. Now runn off you little child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Dannyset(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Creeza:
i dont argue with emotions

You vehemently ignored my question. Provide your evidence that the election isn't being rigged then we can start from there

Now back to calling me a rodent. Thank you i actually met your grand father as the chief rodent in this contraception called Nigeria... Unfortunately he is no more and im sure you will soon follow him if you continue in the way of thuggery, stealing and nepotism

You are no different from the petty Yahoo boys you maim and castigate daily. Now runn off you little child

I don't care how you do your crying. You are a RODENT grin
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by hedonido: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please stop. Delete if possible.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu as he is generally assumed to be named, has 'won' the election. Don't overheat the polity.
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by haffaze777(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
hedonido:
Please stop. Delete if possible.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu as he is generally assumed to be named, has 'won' the .. Don't overheat the polity.
Stop what

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Fahdiga(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dannyset:

I don't care how you do your crying. You are a RODENT grin
Just shut up you cone headed ape. Argue with facts and not insults. Fool.
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ekiti State findings disciplined uploaded here on 20th February

Ah, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, statement of purpose, personal statement, or assignment.
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by perez100: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
The truth is that Peter Obi will surely reclaim his mandate. There are evidences everywhere to nail them.

The LP must surely smile at last.
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Dannyset(m): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just shut up you cone headed ape. Argue with facts and not insults. Fool.

Who collected your bread, rodent?

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Fahdiga(m): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dannyset:

Who collected your bread, rodent?
Stale. Try another wack line.
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Dannyset(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fahdiga:
Stale. Try another wack line.

You're angry?

Sorry rodent

Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by jlinkd78(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Noted
Re: Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election by Fahdiga(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dannyset:

You're angry?

Sorry rodent
Lol see this little cunt thinking he is trolling me. Whoever that is the president I go still de ball. You heard me right? I go still de ball. Ape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court updates,3rd July 2023. / Labour Party Accuse Peter Obi Of Using Elder Brother's Certificate / Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.