Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio (22593 Views)

Yahaya Bello Did Not Withdraw Support For Tinubu - APC / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Natural441(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2022
E go still end in tears

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by southsouthking(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2022
One vote he won't see. Yeye dey smell
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Ray02: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Lol, each delegate will be like, "my choice?".
Joker, this ticket is most likely Tinubu's, if they allow primary, or Osibanjo, if consensus.
#mytot

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by anytexy: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2022
mtcheeew!! Who know this one.?

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by itaewon: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

Akpabio should hang on in there, since the south west aspirants cannot step down for their south east brothers, let south south hang in there and divide the votes further.

Except the south come together and love themselves, they will continue to fall to northern manipulation.

Peter Obi for president , because he is most qualified, and because its the turn of the south east.

why can't SS step down for SE aspirant afterall we are we SE/SS grin
successmatters:

Akpabio should hang on in there, since the south west aspirants cannot step down for their south east brothers, let south south hang in there and divide the votes further.

Except the south come together and love themselves, they will continue to fall to northern manipulation.

Peter Obi for president , because he is most qualified, and because its the turn of the south east.

why can't SS step down for SE aspirant why always SW

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Oracleforce:

Akpabio who cant command delegates in Akwa Ibom, talkless of the entire niger/delta states is saying that he cant withdraw,

make thunder fire that his mouth... who wants to elect this crooked as the president...

At least he's not as corrupt as Tinubu nd Osibanjo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by oppyz1234(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by mojounited(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2022
It is certain he won't clinch the ticket. He's just trying to be a smart politician; holding on to the last minute in order to have a negotiated settlement before he'll withdraw from the race.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Harbeeorlar(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Happy Sunday all,
Please vote me, for Manx Clothing

-Follow the link below
-Click YES to vote
God bless you as you do � �

https://instagram.com/stories/goldberg_ng/2853439090377912383?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Okobola146: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2022
I trust you, calabar man no dey with until him release inside
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Excuzeme: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Ofcourse, Akpabio is a Greedy F00L, he wont withdraw since he has no shame and no dignity.

The Cow is busy looting NDDC, using our money to buy Form
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022
RaptObserver:
Obong man continue

No na Ogboni man him be..
Kwantinue
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Ultimas: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2022
Alright. It is a free world.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Reference(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2022
b3llo:
Ok o... Delegates go feast on your money.

Your money....it is your money, oh infantile citizen.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by PrinceDoctor(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2022
You should have gone back to the Senate and lobbied the President to remove Mike Igini whom Ameachi used the other time to 'disgrace' you. The presidential ticket is clearly between these 3 men in this order - Osibanjo, Tinubu and Ameachi.

You don't stand any chance now, Ameachi is still against you and stronger. Even in Regional Election, Ameachi will defeat you in APC. He knows the ground more than you do. Withdraw and support any of these 3 men. You know Akwa Ibom missed the chance in the Presidency when your Master, Obong Victor Attah rejected being VP to Yar'adua for whatever reason. You need to wake up and wise up, change camp and pitch with these men, don't be a SOLO, your strength will not carry you.

My name is PD and I approve this message as your brother.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Cloud007: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2022
He knew what was coming but ego won't let him do what is right...
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by wiseone28: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2022
Excuzeme:
Ofcourse, Akpabio is a Greedy F00L, he wont withdraw since he has no shame and no dignity.

The Cow is busy looting NDDC, suing our money to buy Form

Because he is not from your region or state?

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Indispensable85(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/534845-apc-presidential-primary-i-will-not-withdraw-akpabio-says.html

Akpabio has never been in the race.

Amaechi
Tinubu
Osinbajo
These are the contenders others are donors
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Gallistotle1: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

and u wud still tell me 2moro dat thi£fnubu claiming its his turn is wrong to say so,ba?
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Codes151(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Oracleforce:

Akpabio who cant command delegates in Akwa Ibom, talkless of the entire niger/delta states is saying that he cant withdraw,

make thunder fire that his mouth... who wants to elect this crooked as the president...

noise from an outcast

1 Like

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Gozac: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Akpabio will only step down for Amaechi not for Tinubu or any SW aspirant.
At the appointed the aspirants will all do the needful in the interest of the party
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Codes151(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Excuzeme:

The Cow is busy looting NDDC, suing our money to buy Form

you Igbos know nothing about politics.
That man saved nddc from northern loop holes.
Stop saying what you hv no idea of.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Codes151(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2022
Gozac:
Akpabio will only step down for Amaechi not for Tinubu or any SW aspirant.
At the appointed the aspirants will all do the needful in the interest of the party
that's Wassap. Either Amaechi step for him or him for Amaechi.

It's south straight up
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by SweetiliciousD: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2022
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

The revolution is on....... Sawore

1 Share

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by truthfinder319: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Not in APC. You reap where you sow.

FakeUnity:
Tinubu and other candidates should step down for Akpabio. SW have had their share already.
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by abbasajao(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:
Tinubu and other candidates should step down for Akpabio. SW have had their share already.

Akpa what?
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Indispensable85(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
And some Tinubu slaves lied that Akpabio stepped down for Tinubu

I laugh grin

I said it last night that I will not take any news serious again till after Tuesday

These are not easy times for you. I feel your pains. It's difficult for you to believe that Buhari refused to anoint anyone yesterday as expected by you guys and you know what that means right? Hahahahahahahaha...... don't worry you'll be alright okay? Lol........

5 Likes

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by Hadassah4chi(f): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Pls I need a phone badly
Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by zionstaar75: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

someone that has no political value, I'm laughing in initio #OBI2023

1 Like

Re: APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio by eldoradoxx: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2022
Our South West brothers want everyone to step down for Tinubu or Osinbanjo to clinch the ticket as a sign of Southern unity. It wont happen. Let the North take it since West is never ever ready to support any other person in the East or South South to emerge. After all the South South and South East where the major pillars of Obasanjo's presidency which Tinubu led the West in vehemently opposing in order to boost his "lifelong ambition". It was the West that abandoned us in the South South and formed an alliance that churned out this useless government.
So Amechi, Akpabio should not step down for anybody especially West. They don't deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. / Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.