Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her (2829 Views)

Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2022
I have been seeing commenters chestbeating about their favorite candidate, so I decided to initiate this BET. THIS IS A CONTEST

I believe BAT will win the APC presidential primaries and i Nyamiriflathead will deactivate my account if tinubu loses APC primaries, if you think otherwise let's place a BET in the comment section.
Note

Please tag all tinubu haters
Cc Pachukwudi44

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Note: This BET will only remain valid when I start seeing contestants

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by SarkinYarki: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2022
Then just delete it already because BAT is going no where

10 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2022
Damianx
Truthisunique
Amumaigwe
DominusPrime
Oluztx
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Are you ready to bet guy, no dey waste my time. Are you confident BAT will lose?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2022
MadamVanessa
Princeoflagos
dmostcheerful
PresidentAtiku
SupremeSpecimen
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Cowardly Igbo man, he told you to bet and not talk. You lot are cowards similar to your leaders like Obi, Kalu, Ngige etal.

@OP.

You are wasting your own time challenging cowards. They only know how to talk and rant only to flee at the last minute. They have never been known, like others, to put their money where their mouth is.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2022
A butterfly thinks itself a bird. Who you epp?

13 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Someone please epp me with that "make the violence high reach here" meme

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
A butterfly thinks itself a bird. Who you epp?

Shut up ur mawtf and bet, are you not confident tinubu will lose?

Shey una dey make mouth since for comment section
Come and proof yourself now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Cowardly Igbo man, he told you to bet and not talk. You lot are cowards similar to your leaders like Obi, Kalu, Ngige etal.

@OP.

You are wasting your own time challenging cowards. They only know how to talk and rant only to flee at the last minute. They have never been known, like others, to put their money where their mouth is.
Who is this one? Who in the friggin hell are you and Op? The prince of Aragon and sultan of Brunei??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

@OP.

No oh, I have their time today
They must bet o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Shut up ur mawtf and bet, are you not confident tinubu will lose?

Shey una dey make mouth since for comment section
Come and proof yourself now
Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic!
What else are you saying

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

No oh, I have their time today
They must bet o
See this one??

Nekwa!!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Who is this one? Who in the friggin hell are you and Op? The prince of Aragon and sultan of Brunei??

Cowardice... has always been exclusively reserved for you people.
Eat shit

6 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Afonjakid: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2022
Why deactivate when you can easily open another one..

How much are you willing to bet that Tinubu won't win the presidential race

6 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2022
ChoCho54:

Will you take the deactivation of username bet with him or are you here to be the typical all-talk-and-no-action waste of space Igbos are from leaders to followers?

6 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2022
00FFT00
DrAkpa
Timefisher2
Royal231
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by SarkinYarki: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

@OP.

I don't bet and If I want to bet I will do nothing below 1m and I doubt if you have that capacity sir

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
Why deactivate when you can easily open another one..

How much are you willing to bet that Tinubu won't win the presidential race

Go and open another thread for that one. This one is for deactivation and it is a permanent deactivation for notorious monickers

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Cowardice... has always been exclusively reserved for you people.
Eat shit

That is now 100% established fact today that no sane Nigerian will deny. Add treachery, backstabbing and betrayal to cowardice as well.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I don't bet and If I want to bet I will do nothing below 1m and I doubt if you have that capacity sir

You're derailing my thread
Gtfo of this thread before u chop ban

5 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by SarkinYarki: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

You're derailing my thread
Gtfo of this thread before u chop ban

Mynd?
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Afonjakid: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Go and open another thread for that one. This one is for deactivation and it is a permanent deactivation for notorious monickers
Lol .. deactivation of moniker means nothing..

Put your money instead, we will use escrow here on nairaland for that

7 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2022
Where are those against tinubu.... tag them all let's sanitize potitics section bring biterness and emotional tantrums

Is there nobody from the other camp?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Lol .. deactivation of moniker means nothing..

Put your money instead, we will use escrow here on nairaland for that

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, rule 1
Please help enforce it on this tnread

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Deceptive and cowardly Igbo man. Take the bet for deactivation of username or gerrout from hia. Mumu people always shifting goalposts.

Cowardly and effeminate Obi fled, out of raw fear of real men, and instantly IPOBians begun spinning it as "master strategy". Hateful and cowardly losers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Will you take the deactivation of username bet with him or are you here to be the typical all-talk-and-no-action waste of space Igbos are from leaders to followers?
Bet for him to deactivate his moniker because he's who?
Who im moniker epp? cheesy
You little monkeys must think too highly of yourselves to think you are important.

Deactivate a useless moniker and use the numerous others to still wail here.

Hiss

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by tollyboy5(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
I have been seeing commenters chestbeating about their favorite candidate, so I decided to initiate this BET.

I believe BAT will win the APC presidential primaries and i Nyamiriflathead will deactivate my account if tinubu loses APC primaries, if you think otherwise let's place a BET in the comment section.
Note

Please tag all tinubu haters
Cc pachukwudi
You mean deactivate and open new account LoL

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic!
What else are you saying
Mods rule 1 please
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Mods rule 1 please
Kikikiki grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JUST-IN: Army Officers Nabbed PDP Ballot Box Snatcher In Ekiti (Pix) / Lady Who Lost Her Phone At Obi Rally Gets A New Phone Less Than 6 Hours / Keyamo Aquire US Property Value Over $300,000. As Nigerians Drag Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.