Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her (2833 Views)

Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by OkoroBufo: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

You don't understand sarcasm and have no wit. Olodo Igboman. The irony , totally lost on you, is that I am insinuating the bravest 'okoro' actually isn't Okoro. It is a character wittily mocking and satirising okoros.
Comrade, you love vawulence..

-Okoro bufo

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Igbos cowards? You can't stake a kobo on that. Don't be foolish.

Open a thread on that... make we see pipo Wey go cry pass after tomorrow
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo
Kikikiki grin

I knew he'd come

Typical!
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo
Helinues
Omenka
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Okoroawusa in the building! grin

- okorobufo -

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
This na opportunity to cash out.... please for those who are interested in betting real cash, open a new thread let's meet there
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
marsman:
OP you can't shame the shameless.
You are trying to shame the same people that accepted a life of servitude to the Fulani, instead of fighting for their wages.

Abi. Worst is how the "Igbo President in 2023 or no more Nigeria" noisemakers sold out Anyim etal for Atiku dollars.

No one can ever take Igbos seriously again. This latest display of cowardice, treachery and backstabbing happened before our eyes and not past history that can be spun or revised fraudulently as Igbos are fond of doing. cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Risentouch(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
We already know this is not your main moniker.
You created it to campaign for Tinubu.
Stop giving us excuses with your useless bet because we already know that ones Tinubu losses the account becomes useless and you will surely deactivate it.

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by OkoroBufo: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Kikikiki grin
I knew he'd come
Typical!
After APC primaries...

- Okoro bufo

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

I do my bro but remember "hate behets hate". So also vawulence must beget vawulence. "Do me I do you, man no go vex" as PSquare sing am. Abi no be so? cool cool
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Afonjakid: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Chose an escrow yourself open another thread and mention me
Ok
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

After APC primaries...

- Okoro bufo
Kikikikikikiki grin

L'aiye e!
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

After APC primaries...

- Okoro bufo

Bro, shey you know sey na RuPaul you dey flirt with? Any Igbo 'female' on NL na red flag. Trust Okoros to your own detriment. I don warn you sha.

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by OkoroBufo: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
This na opportunity to cash out.... please for those who are interested in betting real cash, open a new thread let's meet there
None of them can put their money on it.

-Okoro bufo
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

I do my bro but remember "hate behets hate". So also vawulence must beget vawulence. "Do me I do you, man no go vex" as PSquare sing am. Abi no be so? cool cool
Very well then...

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by 00FFT00(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Peter obi can NEVER WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
I will deactivate my account if he wins under labour party

Your account ain't worth a thing.
It's only one of the many alternates anyway grin.
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by OkoroBufo: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

100% correct.
We just dey warm up, dem go see shege.

-Okoro bufo
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Very well then...

See this conquered slave. You think Tyson Fury is interested in going back to beat up Deontay Wilder again? What concerns Yorubas with you IPOBian losers?

You lot have fcked yourselves for good this time and the Yorubas you hated on shamelessly, and without justification, have long left you behind as the petty losers and cowards you are. I am out of here. Peace on this blessed Sunday to all lovers of peace and people of goodwill.
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by OkoroBufo: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, shey you know sey na RuPaul you dey flirt with? Any Igbo 'female' on NL na red flag. Trust Okoros to your own detriment. I don warn you sha.
I get it but she's confirmed, trust me. Na ibo girls dey rush us.. We bad like that.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by marsman: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Back to square 1 after 2023 election cheesy

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

See this conquered slave. You think Tyson Fury is interested in going back to beat up Deontay Wilder again? What concerns Yorubas with you IPOBian losers?

You lot have fcked yourselves for good this time and the Yorubas you hated on shamelessly, and without justification, have long left you behind as the petty losers and cowards you are. I am out of here. Peace on this blessed Sunday to all lovers of peace and people of goodwill.
Too much noise... Senseless!
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

I get it but she's confirmed, trust me. Na ibo girls dey rush us.. We bad like that.

-Okoro bufo

Okay no wahala. With their cowardly men losing everytime, kissing Lawan's butt , backstabbing their brothers for Atiku dollars and coming last, which exposed and sensible Igbo lady would want an Igbo man? Lol. Enjoy your Sunday brethren.
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Noble19(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonja are useless as they said, but here on afonja's son owned forum they split there nonsense.
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Too much noise... Senseless!

Dem say you be female for real. Sweetheart how far? Is the man in red cap below your ideal man ? cool

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Noble19:
Afonja are useless as they said, but here on afonja's son owned forum they split there nonsense.

Bro, is that you to the left of Kalu, in green, when you all went to beg Lawan to accept Kalu as his VP? ChoCho54, is that you second to the right of Kalu? cool

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by OkoroBufo: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Okay no wahala. With their cowardly men losing everytime, kissing Lawan's butt , backstabbing their brothers for Atiku dollars and coming last, which exposed and sensible Igbo lady would want an Igbo man? Lol. Enjoy your Sunday brethren.
There is no difference between their men and the women, they both tying wrappers around the waist.

-Okoro bufo
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ASAPFERG: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Coward flatheadds cant bet grin grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

There is no difference between their men and the women, they both tying wrappers around the waist.

-Okoro bufo

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
marsman:
Back to square 1 after 2023 election cheesy

Please increase the vawulence grin grin grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Udemzy05: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Very funny grin you call this betting,who you be for nairaland?

Are you the owner? Are you even a moderator?

Who your account help,if you deactivate of what good is it to the members of this forum? grin cheesy

You never serious, untill you stake your house,car or even your family house then I no go take you serious. grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by lonecatt(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
Gentlerespect76
APCnaPDP
Lonecatt
CYBERSOLDIERSre
CORRECTMAN78
Bet naija don tire you ni grin
that was how we warned about buhari in 2015 ,today are we not vindicated? is Nigeria better off today? abi what is your point exactly?
take your bet go any of the reigning betting platforms since you do not have any meaningful business to engage in.
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Biafranodogwu55: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
APC and PDP is a missile created to destroy nigeria patapata...
Lets divert our focus to Labour party @peter obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK's National Crime Agency Indicts Obi's PCC For For Forgery Against Tinubu / Can You Employ This Person As The Head Of Your Company? / Safer World Without Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.