Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo (1767 Views)

Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. / "The Mistake Tinubu Made In His Career Was The Way He Denied Ambode His Second T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by hisexcellency34: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2022
From what I've seen so far, the major mistake Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is making is that he still sees the Vice-President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as one of his Commissioners whom he nominated as Vice-President and signed his form.

He still sees him as the Osinbajo who was carrying his bag 10 years ago

The moment Tinubu realises that Osinbajo is Nigeria's number two citizen with a brighter chance of becoming the president or number one citizen, the better for him.

Tinubu should stop dwelling in the past!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by Officer4: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2022
That is the minister of youths and sports also carrying his bag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by Officer4: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2022
It's not about dwelling on the past. Tinubu is not dwelling on the past

If you were in Tinubu's shoes, willing to give all your best to help Buhari become president, let's be honest, will you allow someone else to become the VP candidate? The answer is NO you won't.

So the sacrifices that this gentleman and staunch fighter has made, you can't do it. Someone else would have said "if I am not good enough to be your vice, then I'm not good enough to fight for you "

Yet, this man still went ahead. He fought a sitting president, brought all his 6 Southwestern governors to invite all colleagues from nPDP...and that's how Buhari rode on this alliance.

Remember how Buhari used to say his votes in the southwest were rigged away...Well, with this alliance, he was sure his votes were safe...except for South South and SouthEast where he had no one to look out for him except Oshiomole in Edo state.

The Rotimi Amaechi whom people are talking about now, what could he do when Wike and Patience Jonathan took charge of the politics in Rivers state? He was a siting governor who couldn't fight a gentle sitting President, Jonathan. Yet, Tinubu as a sitting governor used to deal heavy punches on a sitting tyrant President Obasanjo.

So Buhari knows the effort Tinubu has put in, and he knows that Osinbajo is only filling in for Tinubu.

The APC primaries will come and go, and Tinubu will emerge victorious, becasue apart from Buhari, there are so many other politicians in APC, both North and South, that Tinubu has fought for. And unlike Osinbajo, the others are truly grateful. They will reciprocate. This is the RECIPROCITY Buhari was asking the governors to give.

The APC Chairman Adamu was twisting the words of Tinubu in Abeokuta, lying that Tinubu said Buhari came crying and prostrating for him (Tinubu) to please support his ambition.

He claimed he has yoruba speakers who helped to translate the Abeokuta speech.

That was just unfortunate that he would lie so blatantly. In that speech, Tinubu never mentioned prostration until the end when he was leaving the podium and said to the audience..."idobale ni mo wa o" meaning "I am prostrating for you" as he begged them to vote for him

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by fyneguy: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:
From what I've seen so far, the major mistake Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is making is that he still sees the Vice-President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as one of his Commissioners whom he nominated as Vice-President and signed his form.

The moment Tinubu realises that Osinbajo is Nigeria's number two citizen with a brighter chance of becoming the president or number one citizen, the better for him.

What has this got to do with the fact that Tinubu reached out to delegates to win the primary? Did he beg the VP to step down? Stop projecting your wish on him

1 Like

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by SimplePlan34: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2022
I still have hope Osinbajo will come out victorious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by leunseyis(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2022
I'm force to write something right in church, I am now. Osinbajo is the man after God's own heart for Nigeria at this critical time. God knows what non man can comprehend, yes He knows all thing.
Let him contest the primary election he might come 1st or 2nd position but something good will come out of it. I Know for sure. Let support the VP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by Buckeyemedia1: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Officer4:

If you were in Tinubu's shoes, willing to give all your best to help Buhari become president, let's be honest, will you allow someone else to become the VP candidate? The answer is NO you won't.

So the sacrifices that this gentleman and staunch fighter has made, you can't do it. Someone else would have said "if I am not good enough to be your vice, then I'm not good enough to fight for you "

Yet, this man still went ahead. He fought a sitting president, brought all his 6 Southwestern governors to invite all colleagues from nPDP...and that's how Buhari rode on this alliance.

Remember how Buhari used to say his votes in the southwest were rigged away...Well, with this alliance, he was sure his votes were safe...except for South South and SouthEast where he had no one to look out for him except Oshiomole in Edo state.

The Rotimi Amaechi whom people are talking about now, what could he do when Wike and Patience Jonathan took charge of the politics in Rivers state? He was a siting governor who couldn't fight a gentle sitting President, Jonathan. Yet, Tinubu as a sitting governor used to deal heavy punches on a sitting tyrant President Obasanjo.

So Buhari knows the effort Tinubu has put in, and he knows that Osinbajo is only filling in for Tinubu.

The APC primaries will come and go, and Tinubu will emerge victorious, becasue apart from Buhari, there are so many other politicians in APC, both North and South, that Tinubu has fought for. And unlike Osinbajo, the others are truly grateful. They will reciprocate. This is the RECIPROCITY Buhari was asking the governors to give.

The APC Chairman Adamu was twisting the words of Tinubu in Abeokuta, lying that Tinubu said Buhari came crying and prostrating for him (Tinubu) to please support his ambition.

That was just unfortunate that he would lie so blatantly. In that speech, Tinubu never mentioned prostration until the end when he was leaving the podium and said to the audience..."idobale ni mo wa o" meaning "I am prostrating for you" as he begged them to vote for him
Hypocrite you & Tinubu, he gave his best so that they make him President after Buhari?

What a selfish minded goat, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is.

Please carry this your nonsense wailing elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by Officer4: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Hypocrite you & Tinubu, he gave his best so that they make him President after Buhari?

I can feel your frustration...sorry...you will be healed one day. Pele

1 Like

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by Blastos(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Officer4:

My dear friend,

You are the first pro tinubu supporter I have witnessed here on this forum that has spoken like a human being, the way you made your argument without insulting any person or tribe is commendable, kudos to you dear, Nigeria needs more of you.

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by IamWonderful: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Well well well, Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu has an ambition, and he is ready to bulldoze anything on his way, he does not want anything to stop his aspirations, so Osinbajo seems like a blockage, like buhari and any other, so the issue is not about Osinbajo, it is about Tinubu's ambition
Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by blancsn1: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
This comment can be likened to Ayinde song that can be translated as follow if this is an increment in the price of pepper no be from chicken we suppose hear am.

So in as much as this might sound right no be from the lunatics from Biafra that as been against the APC the VP n Tinubu belongs we suppose they hear am.

This is same as to APC chairman let Tinubu know he will be disciplined for his comment on Buhari, Tinubu media person also doing well
to correct the media distortion n apology by Shettima. APC an efficient system to correct this ills than a riffraff n pdp sponsored lunatics to be pointing there errors out while PDP keep going into the abyss of madness with no justice nor equity. Remove the log in your fathers eye before anything.

hisexcellency34:

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by blancsn1: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Everything Tinubu did you clown must criticize should he then have opened a Pandora account in his 13 year old daughter foriegn account to loot state fund into it before you jerks can see anything noble able dashing a VP you earned to a colleague n after 8;years same colleague can not support your presidential ambition

Buckeyemedia1:

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by tuoyoojo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Officer4:

For the first time, thru your analysis, I get to look at tinubu's stance thru his prism and I see the sacrifices he made

For me, I think he is better a king maker. If by chanceOsibanjo becomes president, it would still look as though tinubu is in power because he would be able to wield tremendous influence in the state of affairs

Going by his antecedence, the bullion van saga, the dictatorial handing of ambode and his strangle hold on the economy of lagos with the 10 percent tithe his companyis collecting, he would be a hard package to market

I am not saying that the other candidates are better when it comes to their "perceived corruption index" but for now If we're him I would support Osinbajo and pull strings from behind

2 Likes

Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Everybody is forming political analyst grin grin grin
Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by Shooyie: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ah na so o. Its a democratic state. Everyone that meets the requirements should contest the election.
Re: The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo by okefranci: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Muslim/Muslim Ticket. Man resign from APC, destroy APC Building in Rivers / Moving Over To Kano, What Should I Expect? / $100 Reward For Any Urchin That Shows Us Tinubu's Photo With Classmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.