Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. (3969 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Obi Made No Deal With Atiku / Peter Obi Made A Terrible Mistake Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parent Burial / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
His Excellency Peter Obi made a serious error being at the Presidential Debate. Tinubu snubbed the Debate and Atiku sent his Vice Presidential Candidate. It was a master stroke to show downgrade the debate as second rate. Obi, should have just stood up and announce that he won't be debating with Vice Presidential Candidates. He is too nice and despite public support for him, he might loose because of this.

He should have walked out and tell the organizers that he will only debate with Presidential candidates.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by kingsways: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Well you have a point there but it's now left for Nigerians to kick out those who refused to attend

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by PrinceOfLagos: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
On whose side are you OP

Don't bother telling me , I understand you must work for your N30k

It's Ok

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by PresidObi: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lies

His being there is not for ego trip, Peter Obi has agreed to come, he will always do the things he wants to do to the end.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Madridstar(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Anything for mr obi to win this election, even if na make him go debate for market square. We need get it right.. living in Nigeria is very expensive, his the only one that can help.. Atiku or tinubu no need attend.. make them they run. Someone made a bet, that Tinubu wont come.. he was right..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by thesicilian: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
On whose side are you OP

It's Ok
Some of you can't even reason intelligently for one second without resorting to animalistic banters.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by PrinceOfLagos: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
thesicilian:

Some of you can't even reason intelligently for one second without resorting to animalistic puffery
We've seen you that can reason intelligently

Osiwin eniyan

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Urheadmaster(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
thesicilian:

Some of you can't even reason intelligently for one second without resorting to animalistic banters

You know urchins and banter are inseparable tongue

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
On whose side are you OP

It's Ok
Why must you sound like someone who is cursed with bribery and corruption? I understand that you are hungry and for someone like you 30K is enough to sell consience but please note that everybody is not at your level and ofcourse support for Peter Obi is personal. If I am supporting Peter Obi because of people like you I would have dumped him long ago because of how garrulous and uncouth you behave and sound.

Infact, I believe that you are not a genuine supporter but rather one of those urchins planted by APC to always potray Peter Obi's supporters in bad light. Thanks God Obi himself understands this and have already made it public. So, you don't faze me!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Softmirror: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
His Excellency Peter Obi made a serious error being at the Presidential Debate. Tinubu snubbed the Debate and Atiku sent his Vice Presidential Candidate. It was a master stroke to show downgrade the debate as second rate. Obi, should have just stood up and announce that he won't be debating with Vice Presidential Candidates. He is too nice and despite public support for him, he might loose because of this.

He should have walked out and tell the organizers that he will only debate with Presidential candidates.

WHY SHOULD HE WALK OUT AND TELL THE ORGANIZERS THAT HE WILL ONLY DEBATE WITH PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. THE SAME OBI HAD NOTHING TO PRESENT AS A MANIFESTO WHILE HIS SUPPORTERS SAID IT DIDN'T MATTER AND THAT WHAT DID BUHARI WHO HAD A MANIFESTO ACHIEVE. THERE SHOULD BE NO CRITICISM IF SOME PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SEE NO BIG DEAL IN THIS DEBATE HENCE, CHOSE TO SEND THEIR VICE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Madridstar(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Softmirror:

WHY SHOULD HE WALK OUT AND TELL THE ORGANIZERS THAT HE WILL ONLY DEBATE WITH PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. THE SAME OBI HAD NOTHING TO PRESENT AS A MANIFESTO WHILE HIS SUPPORTERS SAID IT DIDN'T MATTER AND THAT WHAT DID BUHARI WHO HAD A MANIFESTO ACHIEVE.
what the buhari achieve.. banditry abi watin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Softmirror: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Madridstar:
what the buhari achieve.. banditry abi watin

YES BANDITRY ESPECIALLY MAKING SOME PEOPLE SIT AT HOME ON MONDAYS. NO WORK NO FOOD grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Obi, should have just stood up and announce that he won't be debating with Vice Presidential Candidates.
Peter Obi is not going to serve intending VPs but Nigerians!

So it's time you all come down from your high horses

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Light78: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

All you guys are interested in is to wait for a man to make a mistake or wrong moves..

Black is evil. I hate some Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by mystery22: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peter obi did the right thing,he has single handedly changed Nigeria politics...

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Britishpea: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Your Obi isn’t nice. He is just a pretender. A charlatan

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by XerXers: 12:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Britishpea:

Your Obi isn’t nice. He is just a pretender. A charlatan
Your urinating machine is what?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by toneroforever(m): 12:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu should be ashamed of himself. The guy will be terribly dealt with by Nigerians at the polls. Pride runs deep in him.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by BeardedMeat(m): 12:41am On Nov 07, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Why must you sound like someone who is cursed with bribery and corruption? I understand that you are hungry and for someone like you 30K is enough to sell consience but please note that everybody is not at your level and ofcourse support for Peter Obi is personal. If I am supporting Peter Obi because of people like you I would have dumped him long ago because of how garrulous and uncouth you behave and sound.

Infact, I believe that you are not a genuine supporter but rather one of those urchins planted by APC to always potray Peter Obi's supporters in bad light. Thanks God Obi himself understands this and have already made it public. So, you don't faze me!
Oga Kwakwanso was there too. The debate was not an ego tripping affair.

Nigerians now know those who are ready for the job.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Kingspin(m): 1:08am On Nov 07, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

If he was not there you people will talk. Free Peter Obi.
There are other candidates.
And is the campaign period

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by srclark: 1:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Peter Obi is not going to serve intending VPs but Nigerians!

So it's time you all come down from your high horses
only if most Nigerians k ow how this politicians operate they will not be praising any candidate they are all friends and business partners it is business for them

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Jnkay: 1:59am On Nov 07, 2022
He didn't make any mistake. If is a developed country Tinubu and Atiku should not be in a electoral list.

I love what Obi did. It shows manliness and power. Dino and Rino should not take Obi's simplicity and humility for granted. Sometimes in life you need to create a boundary so that next time if the person wants to talk to you he will think twice. Obama did it, Clinton did it, George Washington did, and even Trump did it. I will be disappointed and see Obi as weakling if didn't tackle Dino now that he has one on one opportunity to respond to him. Obi has taken enough from Dino and Rino.

Now Dino should know that Obi is not afraid of him. Obi can face him one on one and still beat him or mess him up.

Rino should prepare for his one on one tooo.

They should let the sleeping lion lie or Rino and Dino should see more wotowoto.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by GodHatesJews: 2:08am On Nov 07, 2022
OP you dey complain wait until he gets stoned in the core north .
grin
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by aariwa(m): 2:40am On Nov 07, 2022
He is coming to serve Nigerians not to rule like previous leaders who destroyed the country by turning people they are supposed to serve to servants , same thing the two corrupt septuagenarians are aspiring for

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 3:03am On Nov 07, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

this is facts
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:20am On Nov 07, 2022
What a show of shame! Obi does not have the temperament of a leader. Ordinary Dino is making him lose his cool and opening his mouth so wide. He should forget 2023. No be curse. Na fact. cool shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Neddstark: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

You Obidient clowns. You gave him a title he's yet to win. His excellency indeed.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by TechW: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Neddstark:

You Obidient clowns. You gave him a title he's yet to win. His excellency indeed.
Intelligent people know that he was once a governor of a state

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by MelesZanawi: 6:00am On Nov 07, 2022
Kwankwaso is a bigger politician than Obi and he was there. You Obi supporters should shut up and stop making useless noise.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by TechW: 6:00am On Nov 07, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
What a show of shame! Obi does not have the temperament of a leader. Ordinary Dino is making him lose his cool and opening his mouth so wide. He should forget 2023. No be curse. Na fact. cool shocked shocked shocked cool
You see yourself, ordinary debate, your candidate, how can he handle a diverse country like ours, he should forget about 2023.
Atleast, I can see that only Obi and kwankwaso are intelligent enough to lead Nigeria with Obi leading the pack.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Major Mistake Being At The Presidential Debate Tonight. by Benwallt(m): 6:03am On Nov 07, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

you are not different from the person you quoted. Is only APC that discredits LP? Allow people you ain't feeding or clothing to air their opinion without draging them to a cesspit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Told Me This Will Happen To Tinubu In 6 Months Time - Prophet Jeremiah Omoto / Second Niger Bridge Awarded To Gitto Group At N58.6bn / Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.