Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise (26967 Views)

My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children / Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by VaginaMiners: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shettima is a very brilliant man.
God bless him

1 Like

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by dankt: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Its unfortunate that our politicians open their mouth before thinking of the consequences what may result from the utterances only to later come and start giving excuses. No maturity.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by seeker121(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bleep off no good time in the city Ondo is bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Apology acceptance,President and Vice President or whatever all forgive you.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by 9jahotblog: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shettima has come to his senses to apologise, his principal, Tinubu is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Judolisco(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Werey said d whole vice president should be selling ice cream...

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by writeprof(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
5. As we approach the finishing line of this tense political race, I’m not unaware of who the actual opponents are. A divided house, even if in the assumptions and imaginations of supporters with a distant grasp of our relationships with other aspirants, is the last impression we wish to create among Nigerians.

This I saw and read and need interpretation.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Igbojew: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
This one everybody is distancing himself from drug Lord Tinubu,even those he thought that is his best friend.Indeed failure is an orphan.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by tunapawizzy: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
ds shettima sef...Tinubu's outburst taken out of context, your own interview to defend him also taken out of context...OutOfContext FC

1 Like

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Abeg why the Owo church massacre never make am to front page here Nairaland.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by shinealight(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
9jahotblog:
Shettima don get his senses back. Lol Tinubu is a goner

Not so my friend….he may be a goner only in your imagination.
Keep your eyes open to see politics in action, even if your mind may be conjuring images aimed at deceiving you.
It’ll be like Abracadabra!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
In Nigeria, a politician can come out in public to tell you "you're stupid"...then come back 2 days later to lumber words together in the form of an excuse and even further insult you in the process by insinuating you misunderstood him out of context, as if your brain is too frail and infantile to understand "you're stupid" to be the insult it is.

Tinubu and Shettima need to change their substance supplier with immediate alacrity.

Their recent display of buffoonery is starting to border along insanity.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by biafranrealson: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Which one be out of context again ?
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by SweetiliciousD: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

The revolution is on....... Sawore

1 Like

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by moshino(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:
But that have not reduced him to the status of your father, he is still the vice President of the federal republic of Nigeria which include Igbos and all your family members till next year or even may be president till 2039, mere words and bitterness cannot bring him, he is GOD'S project, not even ezu river death or Pandora Peter OBItuary multiple by 100 can stand against him. Just like JESUS, that was ridiculed and called various names that is above all, Osinbaba is above all his detractors

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Brushstrokes20: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Most of these animalistic, self serving, power drunk desperados TALK BEFORE THEY THINK undecided
Awon ole, jegudu jera gbogbo!
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
chinjo:
Why is everyone in APC denying the interviews they willingly granted?

I take responsibilities for my utterances and apologise to the VP and SP

dont you read abi why olodo come plenty on this forum Like this
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Aguodo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
9jahotblog:
https://twitter.com/KashimSM/status/1533386968469487618?t=Xzx_2J64okWCXUdww9f-IA&s=19

There is no need for this. You have already passed the message. Even when you mention Kashim Shettima, what comes to mind is that suya seller at Ama awusa.
Save yourself of the apologies.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yobabad:
This shatima must be very stupid
He is always ANGRY.
Always ANGRY at so many things.....
His ANGER towards the IGBOs is beyond human comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by korrej(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
WibusJaga:
Most of our politicians & leaders lack intelligence. Apart from when talking from written scripts, they often commit blunders in critical unrehearsed interviews.
Not Shettima. That man is very intelligent! Political statements like this are not really overblown. You say it and apologize later. If you watched that interview, you would see how calm, articulate and intelligent his response was...
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by WideMouth333(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Peter Obi is not like our regular politicians, he is being motivated by well meaning Nigerians, as an Anambra state governor, he only awarded contract to the qualified contractors irrespective of your state of origin. As long as you are competent, he is good to go. He is for the masses and not for the fellow politicians, hence other politicians are beefing him because they don't see themselves getting anything from him if he wins.
The masses is his strength, to him, it's not all about Igbo presidency but about Nigeria becoming a great nation.
He is the only person that can win and you will be rest assured that he won't have too much baggages. He has an international support. To be the chairman of Nigeria governors forum from a party like Apga tells alot about him
There are many other presidential aspirant from south east but none is good as Peter Obi. They are all criminal. Rochas was elected under the platform of Apga because of how Peter Obi projected Apga in the south east then.....

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Khaysee: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Interesting days ahead i pray for people in East west North south of Nigeria

Men clothing all sizes available jeans chinos shirt polo payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by EmmyCC: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's not every word that has a metaphorical meaning. What you said can only be taken literally and you don't have to apologise for airing your opinion.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Abujason: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Foolish idiot.
Saying nonsense because of a man that can never be the APC candidate.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by EmmyCC: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I take responsibilities for my utterances and apologise to the VP and SP

dont you read abi why olodo come plenty on this forum Like this
But why is he trying to re paint his words.
Same way Asiwaju did few days ago.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Abujason: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:
But that have not reduced him to the status of your father, he is still the vice President of the federal republic of Nigeria which include Igbos and all your family members till next year or even may be president till 2039, mere words and bitterness cannot bring him, he is GOD'S project, not even ezu river death or Pandora Peter OBItuary multiple by 100 can stand against him. Just like JESUS, that was ridiculed and called various names that is above all, Osinbaba is above all his detractors

E be like Igbos don chop ya mama.
Why not face the Hausa and Fulani that attacked the VP instead of the Igbos? Senseless thing.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by IamWonderful: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Abujason:

E be like Igbos don chop ya mama.
Why not face the Hausa and Fulani that attacked the VP instead of the Igbos? Senseless thing.
Hehehehehe you think everyone have same mother like yours? common kid, there are responsible, sensible, virtuous, undefiled mothers that will rather die than be a carrier of misfortune destiny.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Gubioma: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
9jahotblog:
https://twitter.com/KashimSM/status/1533386968469487618?t=Xzx_2J64okWCXUdww9f-IA&s=19
Dan Borno....
I have being saying this several times that Kashim Shettima is not good in English but my fellow Maiduguri client fail to get me right.
He memories trashes in foreign novel and come out to vomit in the media to get dullards attentions.
Shikena Nagode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari / Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students / PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.