Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Meet The Next 5 Percenters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Next 5 Percenters (1417 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / 14m Households To Embrace Cooking Gas In Next 5 Years, Says Osinbajo / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Next 5 Percenters by EmperorHadrain: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igbo and Yoruba joint stupidity is going to see the SW and SE zones not in anyway contributing to the substantive winner of next year's presidential elections.

Tinubu will be running to SDP to contest after he is rejected by his own party .

Other than Ondo, Tinubu will win the votes in the SW if he contests next year.

In the SE, the ever grifting useless party for hire, will adopt the highest bidder from either the APC or PDP.
But since the PDP with Atiku won't be fielding an Igbo as running mate owing to the disaster of 2019 when Atiku ran with Obi and got nothing from the same SE, Atiku will most likely choose a SS as his running mate. This will infuriate the ever tribalistic Igbos and so they will be voting for either Peter Obi or Dave Umahi as VP. So labour party and APC will divide SE votes.

In the north , Atiku will win hands down any Aboki or southern candidate the APC fields. The APC candidate will be a distant 3rd behind Atiku and Kwankwaso.

In the MB, Atiku will win hands down just as he would the SS.

So both the SW and SE will not be in any way or form a determining factor in the next elections as these two regions will waste their votes on their regional champions.

This is all good to me as the two big for nothing Southern tribes of SE and SW are the biggest hurdles to a collective southern interests and have shown with their slavish history that they will not hesitate to lick Fulani ass.

This next election will propel the SS into her rightful place as southern champions and relegate those two local fowls to their akpu and amala politricks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by successmatters(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Igbo and Yoruba joint stupidity is going to see the SW and SE zones not in anyway contributing to the substantive winner of next year's presidential elections.

Tinubu will be running to SDP to contest after he is rejected by his own party .

In the SE, the ever grifting useless party for hire, will adopt the highest bidder from either the APC or PDP.
But since the PDP with Atiku won't be fielding an Igbo as running mate owing to the disaster of 2019 when Atiku ran with Obi and got nothing from the same SE, Atiku will most likely choose a SS as his running mate. This will infuriate the ever tribalistic Igbos and so they will be voting for either Peter Obi or Dave Umahi as VP. So labour party and APC will divide SE votes.

In the north , Atiku will win hands down any Aboki or southern candidate the APC fields. The APC candidate will be a distant 3rd behind Atiku and Kwankwaso.

So both the SW and SE will not be in any way or form a determining factor in the next elections as these two regions will waste their votes on their regional champions.

This is all good to me as the two big for nothing Southern tribes of SE and SW are the biggest hurdles to a collective southern interests and have shown with their slavish history that they will not hesitate to lick Fulani ass.

This next election will propel the SS into her rightful place as southern champions and relegate those two local fowls to their akpu and amala politricks.

Let me give you an expo, igbos will only vote parties that has Igbo presidential candidate on their ballot. We are too big for VP in this particular election.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by EmperorHadrain: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

Let me give you an expo, igbos will ll only vote parties that has Igbo presidential candidate on their ballot. We are too big for VP in this particular election.

Keep deceiving yourself .

And only your Igbo votes will propel your okoro candidate to Aso Rock?

Even Buhari with all the core northern support learnt the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by Born2Breed(f): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Nigeria really want to be fair. It's the turn of South South to complete a term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by GreyLaw(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

the ever tribalistic Igbos

Yeah, they are every tribalistic but they are all over Nigeria schooling, trading, and most importantly, have physical assets in the form of property. They also voted OBJ against their own Ojukwu.

You are the one who is stupid but doesn't know it. You come online and stealthily insult a whole people, meanwhile you exonerate the others. Many intelligent people on this board can see through your facade:

You are an ethnic jinogist!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by successmatters(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Keep deceiving yourself .

And only your Igbo votes will propel your okoro candidate to Aso Rock?

Even Buhari with all the core northern support learnt the hard way.

Where did I say only Igbo votes will make him win? Or your Igbo giants are chasing you around again this noon?

I only gave you an expo that Igbos are not going to vote umahi as V.P over Obi, a candidate and you veered off on a ramble in the bush grin
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by successmatters(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
GreyLaw:

Yeah, they are every tribalistic but they are all over Nigeria schooling, trading, and most importantly, have physical assets in the form of property. They also voted OBJ against their own Ojukwu.

You are the one who is stupid but doesn't know it. You come online and stealthily insult a whole people, meanwhile you exonerate the others. Many intelligent people on this board can see through your facade:

Do you even mind those vain people who wake up every morning to look for imaginary comments they will reply to show their hate for peoplenof the south east?

Don't mind them, Nigeria has remained shattered because of their hate of a particular region who continues to succeed more, making them more enragrd. Their only method of chasing after the growth in the SE is to keep themselves 7n the presidency since 1970, but they are not even growing despite all their misrule. That's why they need a knowledgeable Igbo man to come help them succeed.
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by EmperorHadrain: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

Where did I say only Igbo votes will make him win? Or your Igbo giants are chasing you around again this noon?

I only gave you an expo that Igbos are not going to vote umahi as V.P over Obi, a candidate and you veered off on a ramble in the bush grin

Then waste away your vote like I postulates in my original post.

Because outside your Alaigbo region, no one is voting a yamri.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by successmatters(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Then waste away your vote like I postulates in my original post.

Because outside your Alaigbo region, no one is voting a yamri.

So, you now can't find where I said only Igbos will vote Obi, ba?
Instead of apologising, you are still passing off more negative comments, we're you created this way or you learnt to be this negative?

This attitude will not help you in life. Just an advice.
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by EmperorHadrain: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
GreyLaw:

Because your blighted region is like a termite mound from where you Igbo plagues rise from and parasitically leach on others.

Can your blighted region sustain your people?

You need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs you and we can see this with how there are far less other nationals in your region than your own in other peoples backyard.

The fact you are everywhere doesn't excuse your tribalistic nature but rather exposes your parasitism.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by EmperorHadrain: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

So, you now can't find where I said only Igbos will vote Obi, ba?
Instead of apologising, you are still passing off more negative comments, we're you llcreated this way or you learnt to be this negative?

This attitude will not help you in life. Just an advice.

And how is you voting a yamri of any good to anyone including yourselves ?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by successmatters(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

And how is you voting a yamri of any good to anyone including yourselves ?

Allow me and another 53 million jobless Nigerians to vote our candidate, vote yours in peace.
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by EmperorHadrain: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

Allow me and another 53 million jobless Nigerians to vote our candidate, vote yours in peace.

Nothing has changed since 1966 as you guys have shown and there will never be an Igbo president of Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by an0daGuy: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Nigeria really want to be fair. It's the turn of South South to complete a term.

No way angry

Your son almost ran Nigerians commonwealth to the ground the last time we gave him chance so no room for south south again till next time tongue. Because of him many sane and progressive Nigerians voted in buhari to do the finishing damage to the country
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by EmperorHadrain: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

No way angry

Your son almost ran Nigerians commonwealth to the ground the last time we gave him chance so no room for south south again till next time tongue. Because of him many sane and progressive Nigerians voted in buhari to do the finishing damage to the country

GEJ's administration was the most economically sound era Nigeria had ever witnessed .

It was the gloating greed of you yaribanzas to serve as Fulani marauders towards getting to power to squander the wealth

But alas Fulani kicked you off the feeding table when they got power.
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by an0daGuy: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

GEJ's administration was the most economically sound era Nigeria had ever witnessed .

It was the gloating greed of you yaribanzas to serve as Fulani marauders towards getting to power to squander the wealth

But alas Fulani kicked you off the feeding table when they got power.

Our former clueless South south president that was allowing everybody to be looting left right and center abi?

Nothing nothing for una again lie lie
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by Born2Breed(f): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

No way angry

Your son almost ran Nigerians commonwealth to the ground the last time we gave him chance so no room for south south again till next time tongue. Because of him many sane and progressive Nigerians voted in Buhari to do the finishing damage to the country

Are you joking or this is a hangover from the bandwagon effect of pre-2015?

The same man whose standard of governance is still miles ahead of the present admin!

Well, let me assume you are joking because those lies were put to rest a long time ago and the few who fell for it hook, line and sinker are still gnashing their teeth till this morning.
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by an0daGuy: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Born2Breed:

Are you joking or this is a hangover from the bandwagon effect of pre-2015?

The same man whose standard of governance is still miles ahead of the present admin!

Well, let me assume you are joking because those lies were put to rest a long time ago and the few who fell for it hook, line and sinker are still gnashing their teeth till this morning.

You must be a toddler to not remember exactly what happened during Jonathan’s regime to make the avenue possible for the calamity buhari to come into play.

Because buhari is worse than Jonathan didn’t mean that GEJ’s regime was like honey for Nigerians. We just had to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea in 2015

And Nigerians chose the deep blue sea where we’re still sinking in until this very day
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by Born2Breed(f): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Our former clueless South south president that was allowing everybody to be looting left right and center abi?

Nothing nothing for una again lie lie

Wow!!! Replying you was a mistake then, I thought you are of a sound mind.

With that statement above, you are just one of them and unfortunately,you have not learnt your lesson.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by an0daGuy: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Born2Breed:

With that statement above, you are just one of them and unfortunately,you have not learnt your lesson.

Oremi shift abeg

You no just get talk
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by EmperorHadrain: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Born2Breed:

They are still defending their treachery against a southerner back in 2015 and expect us in same ND to support their Yaribabza ambition?

Yaribanzas dey smoke better weed .

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by Born2Breed(f): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

You must be a toddler to not remember exactly what happened during Jonathan’s regime to make the avenue possible for the calamity buhari to come into play.

Because buhari is worse than Jonathan didn’t mean that GEJ’s regime was like honey for Nigerians. We just had to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea in 2015

And Nigerians chose the deep blue sea where we’re still sinking in until this very day

@bolded, I wont be kind with words now.

Now it's obvious that your IQ is lower than that of a kindergarten.

You all had a choice between a steady progress and a total disaster. But, you all opted for the disaster. Why? Because you and your cohorts were so daft and ethnically blinded that you let a good thing go.

Only a moronic buffoon (which I think you are) would have been so silly not to know that Buhari was, is and will always be a calamity. Any one that made such a mistake of choosing him over GEJ was a myopic idiot.

A good student of history knew that Buhari was a disaster in the mid-80's and his era as PTF chairman. For you and your likes to have seen him as an option shows how empty you are up there.

A sane person knows that corruption has become rife under Buhari, this is the worst in the history of our democracy.

Why waste time with a dunce. I'm out!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by EmperorHadrain: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Born2Breed:

You all had a choice between a steady progress and a total disaster. But, you all opted for the disaster. Why? Because you and your cohorts were so daft and ethnically blinded that you let a good thing go.

Only a moronic buffoon (which I think you are) would have been so silly not to know that Buhari was, is and will always be a calamity. Any one that made such a mistake of choosing him over GEJ was a myopic idiot.

A good student of history knew that Buhari was a disaster in the mid-80's and his era as PTF chairman. For you and your likes to have seen him as an option shows how empty you are up there.

A sane person knows that corruption has become rife under Buhari, this is the worst in the history of our democracy.

Don't mind the idiots

They keep shouting corruption as if their messiah Buhari isn't the worst when it comes to corruption

Just ignore those now relegated regional champions.

Igbo and Yoruba must be expelled from the national level as their stupidity is getting too much
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by an0daGuy: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Born2Breed:

Your messiah GEJ that during his regime every week - every week we’d be hearing one person stole 100billion , another week we’d find out someone else stole 200 billion, another week we’d hear …

In short, you’re either suffering from amnesia or you’re deliberately trying hard to sound stupid.

Abeggi moonwalk out of my mentions and slide into the gutter.
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by helinues: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
So many wack political analysts lately
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by Born2Breed(f): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Don't mind the idiots

They keep shouting corruption as if their messiah Buhari isn't the worst when it comes to corruption

Just ignore those now relegated regional champions.

Igbo and Yoruba must be expelled from the national level as their stupidity is getting too much

They are the problem of the south.

Their hatred and betrayal of each other are affecting the rest of the southern states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by Born2Breed(f): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Your messiah GEJ that during his regime every week - every week we’d be hearing one person stole 100billion , another week we’d find out someone else stole 200 billion, another week we’d hear …

In short, you’re either suffering from amnesia or you’re deliberately trying hard to sound stupid.

Abeggi moonwalk out of my mentions and slide into the gutter.

Can't you see how silly you sound?

100 and 200billion every week.
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by WhizdomXX(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Fatality.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by WhizdomXX(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:
So many wack political analysts lately
By tomorrow we'll know if his analysis is wack or not.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by an0daGuy: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Born2Breed:

Can't you see how silly you sound?

100 and 200billion every week.

Oya quote the exact amounts nah undecided or are you saying the efcc wand icpc were not uncovering monumental frauds week in week out during that time? Especially during the final year leading to the 2015 elections?

As I said earlier… either stupidly or amnesia

I’d leave you to choose the right one that’s worrying you wink
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by helinues: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
WhizdomXX:

By tomorrow we'll know if his analysis is wack or not.

For sure and most of you guys would crawl back from where you came from
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by EmperorHadrain: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:

For sure and most of you guys would crawl back from where you came from

Yaribanza Mumuric Buharist , it is you we will be watching closely to see if you will still be with Buhari or switch to Tinubu come Teusday evening .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Attack: What The Southeast Must Do ASAP. / Umuahia One Million Man March For Peter Obi (photos And Video ) / He hustle for retweet and likes and landed himself in police detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.