Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Meet The Next 5 Percenters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Next 5 Percenters (1426 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / 14m Households To Embrace Cooking Gas In Next 5 Years, Says Osinbajo / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by sweetonugbu: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Yaribanza Mumuric Buharist , it is you we will be watching closely to see if you will still be with Buhari or switch to Tinubu come Teusday evening .
south south is not a tribe, what is the name of ur tribe I WANT TO CHEECK SOMETHING.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by WhizdomXX(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:

For sure and most of you guys would crawl back from where you came from
With what is going on this is what you have to reply. I'm only out for a Southerner winning this ticket but Tinubu is not even saying anything nothing. If a fulanis man gets sworn in on May 29th e don baje cause fulani herdsmen will finalize their longtime agenda.
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by AntiMahdi: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
SW and SE need to be relegated .

Their foolishness is what is empowering the Fulani

These two big for nothing tribes keep fighting themselves over nothing while being used as proxies by same Fulani for their own agenda.
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by Reality3080: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
an0daGuy:

No way angry

Your son almost ran Nigerians commonwealth to the ground the last time we gave him chance so no room for south south again till next time tongue. Because of him many sane and progressive Nigerians voted in buhari to do the finishing damage to the country
do u know it was igbos that killed all our leaders d last time we gave them a chance?

Because of this many Nigerians have vowed never to vote an Igbo into power again to avoid any calamity

1 Like

Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by an0daGuy: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Reality3080:
do u know it was igbos that killed all our leaders d last time we gave them a chance?

Because of this many Nigerians have vowed never to vote an Igbo into power again to avoid any calamity

When last did you Nigeria give igbos this chance you speak about and what time did they allegedly kill your leaders?

Give me dates for each occasion so I can cross check something quickly
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by AntiMahdi: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2022
an0daGuy:

When last did you Nigeria give igbos this chance you speak about and what time did they allegedly kill your leaders?

Give me dates for each occasion so I can cross check something quickly

You look down on Nigeria but still want to rule Nigeria.

You see why nobody is buying your fake seccesionist movement?
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by an0daGuy: 12:29am On Jun 07, 2022
AntiMahdi:

You look down on Nigeria but still want to rule Nigeria.

You see why nobody is buying your fake seccesionist movement?
Who is wanting to rule Nigeria? Igbos don’t care about the zoo anymore except their elitist populace and politicians.

Nigeria is a fuulish country with wonderfully corrupt leaders and sheepish citizens.

You think I’m like you that sees the truth and says it’s looking like a lie? undecided
Re: Meet The Next 5 Percenters by AntiMahdi: 8:20am On Jun 07, 2022
an0daGuy:

Who is wanting to rule Nigeria? Igbos don’t care about the zoo anymore except their elitist populace and politicians.

Nigeria is a fuulish country with wonderfully corrupt leaders and sheepish citizens.

You think I’m like you that sees the truth and says it’s looking like a lie? undecided

You don't care but your useless Alaigbo is the biggest burial ground in the world .

Your useless Biafra is the land of the living dead , a place you only use as your burial ground .

As I said nobody is buying your crap.

A time will come when a govt that really hates your ass will arise and do the needful of granting your useless OSU nation and from there expelled every last one of you parasites back to your burial ground Alaigbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again South East Falls Behind In New Voter Registration / Lie Busted! Peter Obi Did Not Owe Anambra Pensioners As Governor. / Bola Tinubu Is The Biggest Symbol Of Treasury Looting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.