Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District (11498 Views)

Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race / APC Adopts Direct Primaries For Edo Governorship Election Candidate / APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Brainjotting: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Congrats to him.

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by garfield1: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
fergie001:

I agree and know the obvious political manoeuvres been employed:..

The PDP had in a letter dated June 3rd, 2022 and signed by the National Organizing Secretary of the Party, Hon. Umar Bature and addressed to the State Chairman of the Party, Tony Aziegbemi, said a Senatorial Primary would be conducted on Saturday (yesterday) by a five-man committee headed by Sir Daniel Obiora.

The NWC of a Party was involved and it was monitored by INEC officials.

Oga a primary was already conducted and it subsists
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by FirstSon01: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
fergie001:

But the NWC will submit the list not the State Chapter of the Party. Check the pictures I attached, I believe Ugbome can approach the Appeal panel and then the Court ...

They won't submit anything till the cases are settled.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by OVB123: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
garfield1:

I think he's of orbih faction.alimikhena is a very ungrateful and useless fellow
Election was conducted and pascal ogbomhe won, this useless man called obaseki want to destroy pdp before he leave. God forbid.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Abujaexpress: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by fergie001: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
FirstSon01:

They won't submit anything till the cases are settled.
My good friend, garfield1 & indispensable85 know it will be submitted.
The NWC will submit Alimikhena unless there is a Court Order, don't worry, I will post Alimikhena Certificate of Return here on Tuesday and mention you.

Only the Court can help Ugbome now. My advise to him, damn it and head to Court first thing tomorrow morning.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by garfield1: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
OVB123:
Election was conducted and pascal ogbomhe won, this useless man called obaseki want to destroy pdp before he leave. God forbid.

Gbam
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by garfield1: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
fergie001:

The NWC will submit Alimikhena unless there is a Court Order, don't worry, I will post Alimikhena Certificate of Return here on Tuesday and mention you.

Only the Court can help Ugbome now. My advise to him, damn it and head to Court first thing tomorrow morning.

That is what we are saying na.it is similar to jari vs odey ors CRN
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by fergie001: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
garfield1:

Oga a primary was already conducted and it subsists
I laugh, because you know the drill.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by fergie001: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
garfield1:

That is what we are saying na.it is similar to jari vs odey ors CRN
That's why I said if he doesn't head to Court, Alimikhena's name will be submitted. The luck they will have is that the case is likely to be decided before elections.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Indispensable85(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
fergie001:

Fergie this matter is already in court. There are two cases , one has gotten to the supreme court while the other is in appeal court. One started from Edo State high court while the other started from federal high court in Abuja. So far, the Dan orbih faction triumphed over the obaseki's faction. It bothers on whose adhoc delegates is authentic and can vote to determine candidates that will fly the flag of the pdp in Edo State.

As we speak there are two candidates for every position in Edo pdp.
The woman Mrs victoria who initial won the obaseki's faction was the one that withdrew for alimekhena. It has nothing to do with the Dan orbih faction where pascal is the candidate.

Baba na my state be dis oo

The adhoc delegates that voted in this one are the adhoc delegates from obaseki's faction. Dan orbih faction has its own delegates too.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by garfield1: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Elzeeno(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
This power tussle between Obaseki and Dan Orbih will definitely bring the PDP to it's knees in Edo State. Imagine having two candidates accross the three senatorial district. Anyways both Pascal Ugbome and Alimikhina put together can not withstand Oshiomhole in Edo North.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by garfield1: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
fergie001:

That's why I said if he doesn't head to Court, Alimikhena's name will be submitted. The luck they will have is that the case is likely to be decided before elections.

Moreover a court already authenticated his faction.all he needs is to go back and get a fresh order barring inec from recognizing anyone bar him
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by WideMouth333(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Peter Obi is not like our regular politicians, he is being motivated by well meaning Nigerians, as an Anambra state governor, he only awarded contract to the qualified contractors irrespective of your state of origin. As long as you are competent, he is good to go. He is for the masses and not for the fellow politicians, hence other politicians are beefing him because they don't see themselves getting anything from him if he wins.
The masses is his strength, to him, it's not all about Igbo presidency but about Nigeria becoming a great nation.
He is the only person that can win and you will be rest assured that he won't have too much baggages. He has an international support. To be the chairman of Nigeria governors forum from a party like Apga tells alot about him
There are many other presidential aspirant from south east but none is good as Peter Obi. They are all criminal. Rochas was elected under the platform of Apga because of how Peter Obi projected Apga in the south east then.....
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by FirstSon01: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
fergie001:

Alright, I'll be waiting.

I believe Ugbome must have already submitted in court since the first election that produced that woman was done.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by FirstSon01: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
garfield1:

Moreover a court already authenticated his faction.all he needs is to go back and get a fresh order barring inec from recognizing anyone bar him

Finish!

Fergie001 clearly knows this but us just trying to raise up hope within himself.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Ziggylee(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Make you represent my Senetoral districts well ohhh... So you will be contesting with APC Adams Oshomole
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by fergie001: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
FirstSon01:
Finish!
Fergie.001 clearly knows this but us just trying to raise up hope within himself.
When you talk like this, it is funny.

Didn't I show you an NWC paper?
Is Orbih not a member of NWC?

You people make discussion difficult. What is my business with those in Edo State? Abi you want me to comment only on my State then you comment only on your State?
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by FirstSon01: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
fergie001:

When you talk like this, it is funny.

Didn't I show you an NWC paper?
Is Orbih not a member of NWC?

You people make discussion difficult. What is my business with those in Edo State? Abi you want me to comment only on my State then you comment only on your State?

No sir.
Well, till on Tuesday cheesy
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Ipigbhe(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
garfield1:
I thought pascal ugbome is the candidate of pdp
paschal is oh my brother don't mind this news it's not credible.I was among the delegates that nominated Paschal.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Indispensable85(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
fergie001:

I agree and know the obvious political manoeuvres been employed:..

The PDP had in a letter dated June 3rd, 2022 and signed by the National Organizing Secretary of the Party, Hon. Umar Bature and addressed to the State Chairman of the Party, Tony Aziegbemi, said a Senatorial Primary would be conducted on Saturday (yesterday) by a five-man committee headed by Sir Daniel Obiora.

The NWC of a Party was involved and it was monitored by INEC officials.

Have you asked why obaseki's faction of delegates were not allowed to vote in the just concluded convention? It's the same matter that is dragging. It touches on who has the legitimate adhoc delegates to elect candidates. The Dan orbih faction got a favourable judgement just before the convention, that was what the party executed. INEC is saying the list of delegates they have is the one monitored by them and that's orbih's faction. They had a parallel adhoc delegates election.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Khaysee: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
We sell all types of men clothing at lowest pocket friendly price top quality payment on delivery all sizes available
You can pick up in store or get it delivered
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by fergie001: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Indispensable85:
Fergie this matter is already in court. There are two cases , one has gotten to the supreme court while the other is in appeal court. One started from Edo State high court while the other started from federal high court in Abuja. So far, the Dan orbih faction triumphed over the obaseki's faction. It bothers on whose adhoc delegates is authentic and can vote to determine candidates that will fly the flag of the pdp in Edo State.

As we speak there are two candidates for every position in Edo PDP. The woman Mrs victoria who initial won the obaseki's faction was the one that withdrew for alimekhena. It has nothing to do with the Dan orbih faction where pascal is the candidate.

Baba na my state be dis oo

The adhoc delegates that voted in this one are the adhoc delegates from obaseki's faction. Dan orbih faction has its own delegates too.

Huh ....
First, there are two factions.

Second, INEC deals with the NWC.

Thirdly, the Edo High Court in Abudu refused to grant an ex-parte for the Orbih group.

Fourthly, the Orbih faction went to the FHC, Abuja to get an injunction.

Fifthly, they appealed another Court judgement.

Again, the NWC rescheduled the Primaries of likely, the Obaseki faction and which a certain Francis won.

They will submit the name to INEC... The aggrieved person has to head to Court but now you're saying PDP won't accept the name of someone they announced and issued letter on behalf of. They also sent a 5-man team to supervise and also granted a waiver for the said Francis.

Notwithstanding how defective it looks, unless a Court order interferes they see Alimikhena as their Candidate. What else do you want me to say?

My argument is not who is right but what today's reality is.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Indispensable85(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
garfield1:

The adhoc delegates are pro orbih/ugbome.alimikhena couldn't have won

The both faction have their own adhoc delegates.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by zolajpower: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
dagnop:
I don’t really know him but the problem is, we vote parties in Nigeria, not individual. I hope we can change that
He's a nice man very humble . He can chit-chat with a lil child(not like oshiomole who is bully ) & Has the heart of given
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Indispensable85(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
fergie001:

Huh ....
First, there are two factions.

Second, INEC deals with the NWC.

Thirdly, the Edo High Court in Abudu refused to grant an ex-parte for the Orbih group.

Fourthly, the Orbih faction went to the FHC, Abuja to get an injunction.

Fifthly, the Obaseki people appealed the judgement.

Again, the NWC rescheduled the Primaries of likely, the Obaseki faction and which a certain Francis won.

They will submit the name to INEC... The aggrieved person has to head to Court but now you're saying PDP won't accept the name of someone they announced and issued letter on behalf of. They also sent a 5-man team to supervise and also granted a waiver for the said Francis.

Notwithstanding how defective it looks, unless a Court order interferes they see Alimikhena as their Candidate. What else do you want me to say?

My argument is not who is right but what today's reality is.

You don't get it. Because of the foundation of this issue, INEC has only be monitoring primaries held by orbih's faction because that's the adhoc delegates list they have and monitored. What obaseki's faction has is list drawn from government house which INEC did not monitor or know about. They wanted to use the governor influence to submit it to the NWC but orbih got a judgement against the move and was obeyed by the NWC.

Do you know that INEC didn't monitor what you're even calling a primary now? They were not there.

By the way the orbih's faction has two judgement in their favour not injuction. One from fhc abuja and the appeal court Benin division.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Abujaexpress: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by Thomthom(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
FirstSon01:

Oshimole really developed that region, while living all of Esan land to wallow.
Esan still pay am back
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by garfield1: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Not credible or reliable source

Are you ok? How do you reason? You forget that I posted that of alimikhena
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by garfield1: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

You don't get it. Because of the foundation of this issue, INEC has only be monitoring primaries held by orbih's faction because that's the adhoc delegates list they have and monitored. What obaseki's faction has is list drawn from government house which INEC did not monitor or know about. They wanted to use the governor influence to submit it to the NWC but orbih got a judgement against the move and was obeyed by the NWC.

Do you know that INEC didn't monitor what you're even calling a primary now? They were not there.

By the way the orbih's faction has two judgement in their favour not injuction. One from fhc abuja and the appeal court Benin division.

Fergie001 is right too.let ugbome go to court for now.my own is why didnt they reschedule the entire primary
Re: Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District by ojbaba95(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
No shame!!!

Just like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Governance: I Need Your Prayers- Buhari Tells Religious Leaders / Breaking; Issue New Proclamation On Edo Assembly, House Of Reps Tell Obaseki / Crisis Brewing In Lagos Ports As NARTO, NURTW, RTEAN Set For Show Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.