Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market (43373 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by InoutNaija(f): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Former PDP Spokesman, Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching in Garki Market
…Says God Has Been Kind to Him

Former National Publicity Secretary of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olisa Metuh, was spotted at the Garki International Market in Abuja on Saturday morning preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ and urging his listeners to adjust their lives and put their trust in God.

Metuh, who participated in the evangelism week organised by the Guiding Light Assembly, a Pentecostal church in Abuja, was seen engaging his listeners at the market with the gospel and the testimony of God’s goodness to him.

The former PDP spokesman was heard recounting his ordeals, particularly his health challenges, unjust court trial and ten months incarceration and submitting that he survived by the mercies and grace that can only be found in faith and trust in Jesus Christ.

Metuh, who related how his savings, property, businesses and means of sustenance were seized from him; how he nearly lost his life from a deteriorated spinal cord ailment as well as the series of medical surgeries he passed through, said he remains grateful to God for saving his life.

“I have passed through very horrifying experiences but God saved me. My life is testament of God’s grace of and mercies. I live to testify that God never forget those who put their trust in Him. No matter the situation you found yourself, be sure that as long as your trust is in God, He will surely deliver and restore you” Metuh told a cluster of listeners in the market.

Quoting from Psalm 34; 19 which states that “many are the afflictions of the righteous; but the Lord delivers him from them all”, the former opposition imagemaker urged his audience not to give up hope but put their trust in God for deliverance no matter the travail they face.

Metuh revealed that he has been preaching privately since his ordeal while noting that promised to win souls for God if he survived his travails.

"I am ever remembering all what God has done for me and I will continue to preach and win souls for God” he said.

It would be recalled that the former opposition spokesman regained freedom after the Court of Appeal in December 2020 quashed his wrongful conviction by the Federal High Court on the ground of manifest bias by the trial judge, Justice Okon Abang on alleged money laundering charge.

Metuh, while in prison took to philanthropy through his foundation, Legend Golden Care, which has been providing succour to the less privilege, particularly prison inmates and more importantly assisting those wrongfully held in prison with free legal services.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/former-pdp-spokesman-olisa-metuh-spotted-preaching-in-garki-market/amp/

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Accusation reveals the character of the accuser more than the accused.

5 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Golan007: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
The former PDP spokesman was heard recounting his ordeals, particularly his health challenges, unjust court trial and ten months incarceration and submitting that he survived by the mercies and grace that can only be found in faith and trust in Jesus Christ.

That means he hasn't truly repented.

By the way, has he gone to apologise to those teachers he beat up at his child's school when he was still in the intoxication of power?

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Vatsyayana: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
His spinal cord is now healed miraculously after he's been released.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Bluntguy: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
That sanko wey Buhari send am really do magic. But has he returned the money?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Golan007: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Warming up to seek another political appointment.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by gaby(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
He probably has found his true calling.

May it be permanent.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Pierohandsome: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
So who was snapping and Posting his pix,if not for publicity stunt ,what else is it?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
When he dey chop money, he no remember say those guys on the street existed.
I wouldn't have listened to his sob stories.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Mrexcell(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
I really admired this man back then during gej tenure very eloquent and very handsome.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Penguin2: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
I think he has been Obified and is taking the Peter Obi message around. grin

7 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by juman(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
I see bible as mere story book with few words of God.
The real holy book reveal to jesus from God is lost and the bastardized story book replaced it by the enemy of jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by slivertongue: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
CHRIST IS COMING VERY SOON

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by CrownOfClay724: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where is his Briefcase and Umbrella?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by helinues: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chai, political relegation no be small thing oo

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by SageTravels: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Glory to God. He that has no sin should cast the stone.

Returning to God is the goal. We have all sin. Our actions may be different but its the same sin.

Thank God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by SageTravels: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
juman:
I see bible as mere story book with few words of God.
The real holy book reveal to jesus from God is lost and the bastardized story book replaced it by the enemy of jesus.

Odogwu, how did you see the real holy book?

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by SageTravels: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Skyview01:
When he dey chop money, he he no remember say those guys on the street existed.
I wouldn't have listened to his sob stories.

You think God you perfect people like you. Goan check all that God used, they are all imperfect.
Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by WildChild00(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bluntguy:
That sanko wey Buhari send am really do magic. But has he returned the money?

Which money angry
Did you give him any money?
Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by FreedomfromtheT: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
............"It is not the will of God that any soul should perish but that all should come to repentance" (2nd Peter 3:9)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by AsomughaChuks05: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Thanks be to God first above all, then thanks to EFCC. If they didn't grill him to return the 400m loot, he may not have had this life transformation kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Oleolebaba1: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
uk
Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by kenbee(f): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Did he tell them about their dirty deals in PDP?
Well, he may be innocent but it will take us like 10years to realize that.

Jesus is the Way, the truth and the life!

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by cosmatika(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Metuh was imprisoned for an allegation of #400m, but the accountant General of the federation has been released after been accused of stealing #200billion

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by BigDawsNet: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
If you hav some funds

Japa while you can...

Save urself, save ur kids
Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by opalu: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Bluntguy: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
WildChild00:

Which money angry
Did you give him any money?
See stupid question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by Dmacqh(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Humanity, Ondo , Catholic Church are bleeding !!!
Re: Olisa Metuh Spotted Preaching In Garki Market by jojo1415: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
OBI is coming shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System / The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.