Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) (6711 Views)

Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) / Two Dead As Explosion Rocks Obasanjo’s Library In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by JaredNormak: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

It's all good, we understand now... Go back to your cartoon now....
I will let you guys be for now, I'm just waiting for the thread biased South Wáste mods will push to the front page to continue letting the whole world know that yorubas bomb themselves and blame it on innocent fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by an0daGuy: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

We are human being , not cannibals like you...olori pelebe.

Human beings abi?

Yet una go dey commot una heads anyhow to take do rituals.

Wetin do chickens wey una dey train for backyard?

Afonja una never see something yet. Continue to worshiping amotekun. Your skull go roll very soon

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Smoke55: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
mightyhaze:
Jeez!

What could cause this?
if this had happened in the east police would have tagged it ipob ESN..

The earlier we wake up the better for us..

Police or Nigerian government will never reveal who the culprits are..

They will just politicalize it..

Remember the Kano explosion they called gas explosion despite knowing it was actually a bomb..

We are in for a long thing in this country..

Obedia malifia warned us but we are too dumb to understand..

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by tolue42(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
JaredNormak:
I will let you guys be for now, I'm just waiting for the thread biased South Wáste mods will push to the front page to continue letting the whole world know that yorubas bomb themselves and blame it on innocent fulanis.

Lol now Fulani are innocent?? OMG!

What kind of animal specie of animal are you guys?
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by an0daGuy: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

Just STFU!

I'm a Christian we don't need your nonsense mind game, we are 1...We don't segregate here.

Which mind game? undecided

tori olorun by this time next month the kind of rampage and terrorism that will be plaguing your states will be child’s play compared to borno.

Shebi you say you’re a Christian? Oya carry your two legs waka go church next Sunday make I see

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Enceladus(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Clash of civilizations! How will PVC fix this?
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by dejavubobo1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
I can bet my left sided buttock that terrorist Amotekun is behind this dastardly act. They are the ones doing all the killings in south west and instead of the Yorubas to rise up and condemn them they are busy blaming innocent Fulanis
How do u reach this conclusion
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by tolue42(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Smoke55:
if this had happened in the east police would have tagged it ipob ESN..

The earlier we wake up the better for us..

Police or Nigerian government will never reveal who the culprits are..

They will just politicalize it..

Remember the Kano explosion they called gas explosion despite knowing it was actually a bomb..

We are in for a long thing in this country..

Obedia malifia warned us but we are too dumb to understand..

Ipob and ESN are terrorist, it's very clear in the law of the land
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by tolue42(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Which mind game? undecided

tori olorun by this time next month the kind of rampage and terrorism that will be plaguing your states will be child’s play compared to borno.

Shebi who I say you’re a Christian? Oya carry your two legs waka go church next Sunday make I see

Just STFU!
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Masterclass32: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Since no one wants to call a spade a spade, let's continue to look the other way and pretend that we are one.
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by olatade(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is pure evil

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by arthurwillia(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
No, it was an amotekun attack as usual, fulanis don't kill people.
get sense na baba
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by 3coins(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
Terrorist Amotekun on the beat. Afonjas should continue defending terrorists instead of condemning them. Amotekun has unleashed their venom once again on their own people. Amotekun is a deadly terrorist group and the earlier Buhari sends the military to wipe all of them out the better for south west
You guys should stop this nonsense m. The south is supposed to be United and solve this senseless killings happening here. Fighting ourselves under every thread is just stupid! Think! That is what your brain is for
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Masterclass32: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Enceladus:

Outright break up, or strict restructuring where the regions are very independent of each other and contribute to the center.
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by JaredNormak: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

Lol now Fulani are innocent?? OMG!

What kind of animal specie of animal are you guys?
I knew it, your evil plan was to bomb yoruba Christians and blame it on innocent fulani. You yoruba-Muslims think we are all fools in Nigeria.

I blame the docile Christian yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
inoki247:
I no still understand is Ukraine weh dey fight war going through all this type of bloodshed...

shey we go come talk say Ukraine wey be warzone dey safe pass Nigeria....

I tire my broda. No emergency services. No good hospital. No good medical services. No security. No regard for human lives. Even our leaders have since given up on the country hence the foreign medical tourism at taxpayers expense.
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by BowenSurf: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
Terrorist Amotekun on the beat. Afonjas should continue defending terrorists instead of condemning them. Amotekun has unleashed their venom once again on their own people. Amotekun is a deadly terrorist group and the earlier Buhari sends the military to wipe all of them out the better for south west

Something tells IPOB is behind this to turn SW against the North. Cursed tribe of Israel
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Masterclass32: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
This people are on a mission. Is the south ready?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by JackWolfskin: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why is this not on the front page yet?
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Neddstark: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

Fulanis are not even living in Ondo state at all, it is Amotekun that has been killing people there.
When you support evil, it grows to hurt you.

You obviously are waiting for bad news to express your madness. Don't worry, the next bad news will hit so close to your home that you will think twice of being a nuisance.
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Smoke55: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

Ipob and ESN are terrorist, it's very clear in the law of the land
yeah they bombed that church in ondo..

I'm in the mood of mourning..

Don't bother me with your st*pidity....

Every live is precious!!
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by JaredNormak: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
3coins:

You guys should stop this nonsense m. The south is supposed to be United and solve this senseless killings happening here. Fighting ourselves under every thread is just stupid! Think! That is what your brain is for
Whenever yorubas are going through a misfortune is when the remember Southern Unity, had it been this incident happened elsewhere in the south, Nairaland front page would've been filled with more than 3 threads with headline and comments mocking the victims instead of vehemently condemning the crime.

What goes round comes round, so my dear take your epistle to an Afonja mosque and start there.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Neddstark: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Enceladus:

It wont. Sorry we may need a ruthless military government to destroy the bad roots.
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by CharleyBright(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
vatahix574:
How to hack Facebook account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8kFUrd8qYA

You are a damn fool.
So to post video of how to hack a FB account is all you could do on a thread that is discussing the death of dozens?
Do you know that these are lives of people that was lost, and their families are mourning?
Where is your morality?
Where is your respect for the dead?
You are a beast.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Amumaigwe: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
NotKnown:
Sad. Very sad.

Normal armed robbers can't just come to church to kill, indigenous people of ondo state can't enter a church in their location to kill, a Christian even if he is just a church goer can't open fire on random people in a church, even a native doctor, or an ordinary street thugs can't do such.

Only terrorists can. Let's not deceive ourselves. They're doing it cos the government won't do anything.

What about the ones who bombed churches anyhow back then in Jos. Were they caught and jailed?

So sad really.

Everyone get your PVC and vote out wicked people.

Our LABOUR shall never be in vain

Indigenous people of Ondo can't enter a church and kill their people, but Indigenous people of Biafra kill their own. You see the reward of evil is that it finally catches up with all those that collaborate with it or refuse to condemn it.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by an0daGuy: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

Just STFU!

Oh my goodness I love this.

The way the pain is punching through your anus up towards the inner part of your abdomen is awesome cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by an0daGuy: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Indigenous people of Ondo can't enter a church and kill their people, but Indigenous people of Biafra kill their own. You see the reward of evil is that it finally catches up with all those that collaborate with it or refuse to condemn it.

That’s what we’re saying, amotekun terrorists can go into the church and kill their people without mercy
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
itaewon:

you should be more concern about your useless people been kill daily by UGM and terrorist ESN.
OLORIBURUKU

But he’s just using the same logic you vile, Igbo-hating cretins use to blame all high-profile and senseless attacks in the south-east on Ndigbo killing Ndigbo, so STFU!

That ‘oloriburuku’ abuse cracked me up though! grin You can now understand how annoying that una ‘logic’ is! wink

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Terrorist Amotekun are responsible for the attack.

Yoruba has become breeders of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by 3coins(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
JaredNormak:
Whenever yorubas are going through a misfortune is when the remember Southern Unity, had it been this incident happened elsewhere in the south, Nairaland front page would've been filled with more than 3 threads with headline and comments mocking the victims instead of vehemently condemning the crime.

What goes round comes round, so my dear take your epistle to an Afonja mosque and start there.
Just so you know, I am Igbo.
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Ethanuella: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Explosion bawo?
They were murdered by human herdsmen with the bishop kidnapped
Re: BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
mightyhaze:
Jeez!

What could cause this?
your too dull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

''Enough Is Enough''- Jonathan Warns Perpetrators Of Violence - Full Speech / FG Sets-up N3bn Fund For Nollywood / Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.