Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) (48233 Views)

Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by davidtemi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Skyview01:

Na so I went to a Chinese club go brag about my table tennis skills.
Na so then give me bat make I play.

I have never been so humiliated all my life. I think say I be Atanda Musa.

I was even making fun of the chinko dude the awkward way they were holding tha bat.

I never challenge any Chinese guy to a table tennis game after that!
� � � � u too go fumble wit a Chinese man wen u are not yet a pro�.
Who train u
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Kilometres: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
African man!

He dey use native attire do sport
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by onyemaair: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
This fool, supreme court governor.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by davidtemi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Skyview01:

Lol. I would love to take you up on your challenge.
I dey ikeja Lagos
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by xelly: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Abuja Governor or Imo State Governor?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by davidtemi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Skyview01:

Lol. I would love to take you up on your challenge.
I dey ikj Lagos
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421543/hope-uzodinma-plays-table-tennis-abuja-residence-photos-video/

He is not bad in the game of table tennis he just needs to upgrade the standard of the table used to play to an international standard befitting of a Governor of his status. wink
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
O
davidtemi:
� � � � u too go fumble wit a Chinese man wen u are not yet a pro�.
Who train u

Omo, you are na street I train. I More than 15 years of playing the game.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by davidtemi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Skyview01:
O

Omo, you are na street I train. I More than 15 years of playing the game.
if u are in Lagos let's go to stadium one Saturday
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
davidtemi:
I dey ikj Lagos

I will look for you when next I dey Naija.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by oneeast: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Uzodinma has been living in Abuja for the past 2yrs
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
davidtemi:
if u are in Lagos let's go to stadium one Saturday

For sure!

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by gift2xl: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
My favorite sport
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by davidtemi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Skyview01:

I will look for you when next I dey Naija.
if me too never japa go china to advance my skills
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
McStoic:
A man of the courts yet without courtesy!

Supreme court governor playing tennis in his own court. What figure of speech is this? grin
gringrin allusion.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

What do you have to say about the 50 yoruba worshippers killed by Amotekun terrorists this morning?

Please I need a short answer, I have things to do.

until you show what you said when the Igbo officer vagina was sliced last month

Yoruba matter will end you people las las
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mandate2023:
Dis 1 should just enjoy his term as governor coz its obvious his not going to win re election
Did he win the main election? gringrin Even if he jab seventh position next election, supreme Court will still speak for him.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Gubioma: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
techwahala:
I thought he's down health wise?
Dan Borno.......
Some of Nigerian governors are heartless i swear.imaging ur people have it difficult to eat three square meal a day,instead of u to help are rise the production of agriculture in small imo state
But here busy playing tennis with ur grandchildren in abuja.
Vote wise next my fellow Nigerian
Shikenan Nagode
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Lazenby007(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Blackfire:
Which state is that?
Gongola State
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Gubioma: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
chidiebere2020:
Spreme Governor
Dan Borno....
Are u happy on what he is doing..? The guy suppose to be in office busy with his files to mend food struggle in IMO state not playing tennis in Abuja..
Shikenan Nagode
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by marsup: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why not show us a video of him pooing or bathing?
So much stupidity in Nigeria.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by marsup: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
McStoic:
A man of the courts yet without courtesy!

Supreme court governor playing tennis in his own court. What figure of speech is this? grin
Oxymoron.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Emekaterry: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
So this 419 na is also a gambler,he dey serious as if them put am money.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Kellie069(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
He should yav played it in my house Abi
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Dboyisnoturmate: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Supreme court governor on the beat
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:
Despite all the wanton killing and destruction in Igbo land, this one is using his imo state people to play table tennis

The killing is now every where in Nigeria.
E fit touch you tomorrow morning.
Or your papa n mama for market
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by clericuzzio(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:
Despite all the wanton killing and destruction in Igbo land, this one is using his imo state people to play table tennis

Aswear. He is just so insensitive to the hardship faced by imolites.

Arant Nonsense
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why are the governors governing from Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Tzar(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Enjoy in Abuja jare my brother, while your state continues to burn! Supreme court governor!
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by olas24u(f): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
So what should we do about this??

Amotekun terrorists are bombing their fellow yorubas in churches enmasse you are here showing us a criminal playing table tennis.
Nigerian presidency is not the birth right of a section of Nigeria the founding fathers negotiated equity, justice and fair play and not to be subordinates. This is military tactics
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by feed70: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
He is playing table tennis with native cloth and he is not even sweating to show he is serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase / Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.