Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) (3327 Views)

Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack / Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by Umedia: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Viewers discretion is strongly advised:

https://youtube.com/shorts/Syb_sSpDwuo?feature=share

Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by Umedia: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mr Tinubu will ask again;

"Where are the cows"
https://youtube.com/shorts/Syb_sSpDwuo?feature=share

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by Enwhen(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Is Evans a fulani ?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by CivilianJTF(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is terrible...

And if you call for unfiltered and undiluted investigation now who will answer you?

The topmost priority on our leaders list now is 2023 election.

Where in Nigeria is now safe?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by cherishmichael: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
The government are not active anymore in this country, insecurity everywhere, such a disgusting practice
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by kozmokaz(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Duck this country !!!!!
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by zionmade(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
What is all this rubbish for God's sake

How has security gotten to this bad

Which kind of stupidd country is this
Nobody cares again, it's all about election throughout this year, are we not all mad in this God forsaken entity
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by lastburn(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
What's happening in this country. My God
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by Vibes10: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wtf
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by layycon: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is crazy
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by chidexleo: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
What is going on in this country. May God help us
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by kingemaker(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
My days is in this country are numbered.
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by sinkhole: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
It is so barbaric that YouTube had to just ban the video embarassed
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by ABIODUN105(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
This country is in a sorry state right but God should avenge speedily
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by Jack005(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Really sad....what kind of country is this for God's sake?. They only care about election.. They protect themselves but not the masses. Shameless government.
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by Waterysperm: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
I heard it was carried out by Amotekun terrorist group.
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by an0daGuy: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Umedia:
Mr Tinubu will ask again;

"Where are the cows"

I’m telling you. No single cow in sight. Yet they want to blame herdsmen.

When they have not paid amotekun salary in 4 months why won’t they throw bomb? undecided
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by an0daGuy: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Waterysperm:

Yes, it’s the OPC wing of amotekun that threw this bomb
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by FakeUnity: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
I thought they said it was a bomb, I don't see shrapnels anywhere. Clearly the terrorists entered the church and sprayed bullets everywhere.

We've seen this severally and only in Benue and Plateau.

Lord have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by FakeUnity: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Yes, it’s the OPC wing of amotekun that threw this bomb

Doesn't look like a bomb. Monsters came in guns blazing. No shrapnels or products of explosives anywhere.

*Modified*

I have watched the sickening video, I just got confirmation that both bombs and bullets were used.
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by lonecatt(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Too bad, this is definitely an attack probably in response to akeredolu's threat to the north. and it happened in the governors home town
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is not our Nigeria ��...
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by Umedia: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

I’m telling you. No single cow in sight. Yet they want to blame herdsmen.

When they have not paid amotekun salary in 4 months why won’t they throw bomb? undecided
God go polish you idiat. Herdsmen are responsible for this
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by an0daGuy: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:

Doesn't look like a bomb. Monsters came in guns blazing. No shrapnels or products of explosives anywhere.

Oga it’s bomb.

Amotekun afonja bomb, they have not perfected their bomb making skills yet so they put bullet inside to make it look like a mass shooting undecided
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by RepoMan007: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
So real. They should do quick and grant amnesty to all terrorist so we can have peace. Any delay may birth more terrorists.
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by an0daGuy: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Umedia:

God go polish you idiat. Herdsmen are responsible for this

Thunder faya you angry why are you calling innocent herdsmen here?

Did you see any cows around there? Take ya time oh

Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by ken6488(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Waterysperm:
Yes they used a bomb

Rubbish

Fulani has to be dealth with
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by Umedia: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Thunder faya you angry why are you calling innocent herdsmen here?

Did you see any cows around there? Take ya time oh
Ur papa
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by RepoMan007: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Oga it’s bomb.

Amotekun afonja bomb, they have not perfected their bomb making skills yet so they put bullet inside to make it look like a mass shooting undecided
their bodies aren't mutilated so I doubt it was a bomb. Looks like a small firearm from close range. Maybe with silencers.
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by an0daGuy: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
RepoMan007:
their bodies aren't mutilated so I doubt it was a bomb. Looks like a small firearm from close range. Maybe with silencers.

Oga it’s bomb no think and too much

It can’t be herdsmen because there are no cows undecided

It’s a simple sturvs
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by FakeUnity: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Oga it’s bomb.

Bombs and bullets were used by the terrorists. I had to summon courage in order to watch the video and get the confirmation.

God have mercy.
Re: Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) by an0daGuy: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:

Bombs and bullets were used by the terrorists. I had to summon courage in order to watch the video and get the confirmation.

God have mercy.

Shebi you now see? It’s a very simple sturvs undecided

Death to amotekun terrorists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Officially Endorse Peter Obi / Software Engineer Faults Inec’s N74bn Budget For Voter Registration / Muhammadu Buhari Did Notbuild Any Refinery Fornigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.