Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigerians,could This Be True???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians,could This Be True???? (236 Views)

LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People / Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo / BREAKING News!-top Secret Reveled, Nigerians Are Asking Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians,could This Be True???? by Prinxzona10: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
The North will always capitalise on the disunity in the south to perpetrate everlasting slavishly dominant leadership in Nigeria and their tactics are playing out real good for them....
Mark my word,a Southerner will become an APC Presidential candidate,not because the north are upright buh because they are more united and calculative in terms of current happenings in Nigeria..
Peter Obi suppose to've been the PDP Presidential candidate buh Nyesom Wike scuttled everything because he thought that Buhari is going to make Rotimi Amechi an APC consensus presidential candidate, so he sprung up from nowhere and started canvassing for votes because he think he got the money(river state money)Buh before then,Atiku was not going to contest because he believed that the Presidency supposed to be zoned to the South East buh when some people from all regions of the south started playing *HIDE AND SEEK GAMES* with the south east,then it emboldened Atiku to come out and declared of his ambition.
Secondly,APC have concluded that it must be zoned to the south as well,even though Tinubu and Osibanjo supposed to make way for a South Easterner to emerge buh the greediness and desperation on Tinubu's side scuttled everything because had it been that Tinubu come out and support the Presidency to be zoned to the south east,believe me you,it must certainly happen and even Nyesom Wike,wouldn't have gotten any balls to disrupt the zoning arrangements.
Truthfully,the people the south gat to blame if the power shift to the north again are Bola Tinubu and Nyesom Wike because power intoxicated them and they failed to align with the consciousness of zoning arrangements.
The North is very smart,smarter than the south by hundred times because their game is in a very high momentum now...
Atiku or Peter Obi will become the Nigerian President in 2023 and I will explain it here very clearly....
APC have seen that Peter Obi commands so much respect,supports and his popularity is going higher everyday and if they(APC) try to give their ticket to Ahmed Lawan or any other Northerner,then the south will massively vote for Peter Obi,even the North Central inclusive and some parts on the core christian north too....buh because they'd seen the handwriting on the wall,they(APC)now want to give it to a Southerner,so that he will divide Peter Obi's votes thereby paving the way for Atiku without too much stress...
Before this year runs out,many of the heavy weights in APC will move to PDP and they will definitely support their own(their region) before any other person(their party)
Honestly,the southerners miscalculated out of greedy and egoistic nature of*I TOO KNOW*..
I wish they give the APC ticket to a northerner buh if wishes were horses because as it stands now,nobody ought to be deceiving his or herself again because everything is stewed already on the side of the north whether we accept it or not,that's just the truth..
Finally,peradventure there's going to be an election in Nigeria in 2023 and the flag bearer of APC becomes a southerner,then Atiku will definitely become the President of Nigeria comes 2023 buh if the flag bearer of APC becomes a northerner,Peter Obi is definitely going to be the President of Nigeria comes 2023...
Listen,ain't a fan of any Nigeria politicians and ain't gonna be one buh I do judge things from a clarity side devoid of emotions,sentiments,tribalism,religious or even gender buh I will always say it the way it suppose to be without an apology to anybody..
Finally,the two most credible candidates in Nigeria now are Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo and it would've been a sweet and enjoyable election if these two would've been the Candidates of PDP and APC respectively buh because of the greediness of just few people,everything was destroyed and still,they wouldn't still going to get it and you wonder why blacks behaves like gods especially when it comes to the issue of power.....
I rest my case here..Gracias!!!!

Mod,please help and push this to the front page for a wider views.. Thanks!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians,could This Be True???? by JoeNL22(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
U read my mind.
God bless you
Re: Nigerians,could This Be True???? by damayor001(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is 100% on point.. Your calculations are very much ok

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Urchins Gather Here / 2023: “Cabal Planning MKO Abiola Treatment For You” – Fayose Letter To Tinubu / PDP Field Northern Candidates To Win Presidential Election – Fetus Kayemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.