Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Owo Killings- A Lesson To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Killings- A Lesson To Nigerians (237 Views)

Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki / Ritual Killings A Challenge In Osun, Says CP / Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Killings- A Lesson To Nigerians by Zetra7: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Imagine everyone that died today in Owo and their intent or support of political trajectory of this nation..

Horrible fate......

These people just yesterday was supporting APC and PDP, they are same people like you and I but the dark path we tend in the nation just swallowed them..

I say this with deep reflection and with every sense of truth, please be careful of what you do with you vote.

Many of you in this forum brought Buhari, today you are preparing Tinubu as the new bride..

Nigeria is standing just on the edge, funny thing is by tomorrow, the news of this horrible act will be replaced by APC convention..

If there is something you must do with you vote , irrespective of where you're from or your religion, stand with Peter Obi..

For peace and equity , for progress and respect of the masses,for truth , love and unity of this nation.

Any thing other than this , will advise that you have a second residency somewhere else as this nation will eventually sink...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Killings- A Lesson To Nigerians by successmatters(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
When Sunday Igboho was warning everyone and threatening hell on any person who didn't join his yoruba nations agitations, you guys were clapping for him openly and dancing in your markets. The chickens have come home to roost.
Re: Owo Killings- A Lesson To Nigerians by Easternmind(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Thank you for speaking truth...

Let's think for once..
Re: Owo Killings- A Lesson To Nigerians by Lumidee007(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Failed country! I I remembered The kidnapped catholic man last two weeks who said the fulani blood suckers said they are targeting the west soon. The government hrd this and couldn't take any caution?
Or they are busy on how to benefit on who becomes the next president?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Urchins Gather Here / 2023: “Cabal Planning MKO Abiola Treatment For You” – Fayose Letter To Tinubu / Court Exhibit Reveals Sen Albert ‘dubiously’ Purchased 1000 Delegates Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.