Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari (38859 Views)

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by President2001(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:
—Mourns the dead, condoles with Ondo people

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/owo-catholic-church-attack-eternal-sorrow-awaits-perpetrators-buhari/
Why he didn't direct security agency to fish out the killer
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by olas24u(f): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I think it's the other way around. Yorubas mock and taunt Igbos when calamity befall them yet can't have a taste of their own medicines. No sane Igbo would mock the dead and the thing dey pain us die. However, you guys need to reduce the namecalling. Igbos and Yorubas are not in competition for existence.

As for your history, let's not go there please. Having kings ISN'T AN INDEX FOR CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT. The ancient Greek and Roman nations didn't have kings and practiced democracy until Caesar, a general, matched into the capital with his army and took command. The whites were astounded by the acephalous nature of internal democracy they met in Igbo land when they came.

Even if we are to talk of kings, kingdoms and civilisations. Shey you know that no Yoruba Kingdom is as old as Nri Kingdom and there's no recognised Yoruba writing code unlike the Nshibidi developed by our fathers.

Lastly, reduce your shoulders. We're not in any competition to exist.

You must be joking the Bible you read in igbo language was written by ajayi crowther, even with all his errors I. Yoruba Bible, he wrote the first Bible for you.
However after the civil war, the first region to accept igbos were Yorubas. We welcomed you and you integrated back, when it's time for election, you betray Yorubas.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Igeresuen: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Southerners supporting the unity of this country are in support of terrorism
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
nokatakata:

Which kind mumu comment be this? Fulani invade your territory kill people anyhow, you dey yarn dust say na igbo dem Target. Go to the family of the affected people and say this nonsense. So they came in and started asking for names and ID cards before killing? Instead of thinking of ways to fish out these killers and send them to hell, this is bull.sh.it you came up with.

grin grin grin

Brother as I read the Ogaseun comment, na so I shock. See reasoning grin

Reports said that they shot sporadically on the streets yet that one say Na Igbo then target come. Wetin Igbos nor go see for this Nigeria Biko nu grin
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Lightorder: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:
It is quite unfortunate but for those igbos rejoicing on the killing, igbos were also killed in the attack.
No Igbo rejoices over the dead!!!!!! In a gathering anywhere, people from mixed tribes , colors and races are always represented. Body of Christ is one. Your people are just impossible. Is it in your blood You guys feed on tribalism and segregation. After a yoruba man had married from another tribe, blessed already with nice children and enjoyed peaceful home . You would never let him rest until you push him into marrying from Yoruba land!!!! Is this a curse, jinx or wickedness ?! The latest one played out close to my neighbourhood. Thank God the well traveled man push them back. Yorubas , change your ways, nobody has time for you. Face your own problems and let others be . Everyone has his or her own peculiar challenges. If it goes around, it comes around. Stop mocking people in their predicament

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by DownChelsea(f): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
baretalk:

Go preach to your pastor, then your father... zombies can't tell me nothing.

Zombie 1 of EMI LOKAN KINGDOM.

Slave!

Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by DownChelsea(f): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

This must be a family sickness for you. How many times you gonna post same crap day day out. Is this the first time you're seeing a horse?

Seun are your admins on vacation or they're just plain clueless?

You are irredeemably stupid.

E-diot. You want to flex muscle where?

Go to the slave's corner!
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Bujillion: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Don't we have an organ of police saddled with intelligence and preventive strategies?
Why is it difficult to apprehend these terrorists and very easy to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in far away Kenya

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
olas24u:

You must be joking the Bible you read in igbo language was written by ajayi crowther, even with all his errors I. Yoruba Bible, he wrote the first Bible for you.
However after the civil war, the first region to accept igbos were Yorubas. We welcomed you and you integrated back, when it's time for election, you betray Yorubas.

Lol. You're the joker here. Please tell me the first people that quickly invited and surrendered to the British invaders and the last, the very last town to surrender to the British in the whole of Nigeria. Go figure.

I'm talking about an ancient writing code that had developed alphabets and you're calling the English Alphabets. Is English the only language on earth? Please go look up the Nshibidi writing code and read about it since you wanted to use "kingdoms" as a yardstick for development.

As for the Civil War, the Igbos made it clear they wanted out of Nigeria but your people said no even after Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison in Calabar or do you only read one-sided history? The Igbos came back just as you wished and you're still not ok. Aren't we One Nigeria again?

Igbo betray the Yorubas in elections? grin. You welcomed and integrated the Igbo back with Awolowo's 20 pound policy? Please tell me who betrayed the Greater South in 2015 and foisted a failure whose products we're all suffering from now?

RIP to the Dead in Owo. GOD REST THEIR SOULS AND COMFORT THEIR RELATIVES. AMEN.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Mandate2023: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lightorder:
who be this one ? Una no know wetin una need sef . An OMOLUABI brought us all here and still wants to continue from here . Your eyes are as blind as BAT . After all that happened to a widely accepted Omoluabi in the person of MKO , you are still walking into mess. Anyone who tries to open that your blind eyes always get caught up in a web of tribal attacks . Shut up , Mr ODE

Na ur papa for house u dey call ode not me
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by olas24u(f): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Lol. You're the joker here. Please tell me the first people that quickly invited and surrendered to the British invaders and the last, the very last town to surrender to the British in the whole of Nigeria. Go figure.

I'm talking about an ancient writing code that had developed alphabets and you're calling the English Alphabets. Is English the only language on earth? Please go look up the Nshibidi writing code and read about it since you wanted to use "kingdoms" as a yardstick for development.

As for the Civil War, the Igbos made it clear they wanted out of Nigeria but your people said no even after Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison in Calabar or do you only read one-sided history? The Igbos came back just as you wished and you're still not ok. Aren't we One Nigeria again?

Igbo betray the Yorubas in elections? grin. You welcomed and integrated the Igbo back with Awolowo's 20 pound policy? Please tell me who betrayed the Greater South in 2015 and foisted a failure whose products we're all suffering from now?

Ojukwu did not release Awolowo, lies
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
olas24u:

Ojukwu did not release Awolowo, lies

Lol. Who did please?
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Lightorder: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Amuochicha:
War has being declared against the Yoruba people but, Osibanjo and Tinubu will still attend the primaries tomorrow cheesy grin
hahahahaha oh really ? Who is wailing? The joke is now on you . Just tiny of what Igbos have been going through from your collabo with your favourite northern Nigeria. Tinubu kept fire in his bosom and wants it to turn ice. I wish him what he wishes others. Let him scale through this one, many are waiting. THE WAY OF THE TRANSGRESSOR IS HARD BECAUSE IT IS SO CROWDED
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Lightorder: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na ur papa for house u dey call ode not me
your sorrow is just starting
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by mechanics(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Amen.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Osobi32(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shut the hell up Mr, I really don't blame u at all. Christians are just being stupid, it seem they don't know that they are presently at war. Until this same move is made on a number of popular mosque in different part of the country this people will not stop. I'm really pissed here
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by spearman(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lightorder:
oh really? Start from Ibadan emirate . Corpses of those who died in a similar circumstances are logs of wood. It is now in your compound, fulanis suddenly becomes evil that must fall. You are an idiot!

Rest In Peace to my brethren who departed. Body of Christ is one. We are human first before tribes

EVIDENCE NOMADIC IGBOS ARE CHILDREN OF HATE
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by HIPROFILE(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
When it happens in the east when cows are killed Buhari will condemn and also promise to CRUSH the perpetrators next he sends military to shoot and arrest innocent people.

When it happens elsewhere when christians are killed Buhari will react and promise eternal sorrow to the perpetrators

In all this I stand to say the yorubas kept making mistakes by mocking the Igbos each time it the Fulanis brings their Jihad war to the east.
They fail to understand that this is a grand scheme to spread the Jihad war against christians across the nation.

I pray God continue to guide the Igbos to keep restricting them by following them up with same violence.

Una get someone like Igboho who saw what Nnamdi Kanu saw and started to protect his people instead you guys should build on what he started even though the Fulani Nigerian government led Buhari tried to wage war against him but no you people rather prefer to keep hating and mocking the Igbos Instead you should face the comon enemy.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Mastakija(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Savageman:

I've screenshot it and its now mine grin .. Rubbish nft
mumu grin grin its minted grin
Its just like fingerprints its owned by the owner it cant be replicated grin
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by 7arrows: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingspin:
#Cow President

Many horrible things have been happening in this country, Nigeria but the president barely talks even when he talks he offers no solutions instead he adds fuel to fire.

TALKS WITHOUT ACTION IS DEAD. AS DEAD AS HE IS. NO SOLUTION AT ALL. NO WONDER SOME SAY WE NEED A MAD MAN FOR PRESIDENT. SOMEONE WITH ACTION. IF U KNOW U KNOW.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by 7arrows: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Umedia:
Mr Buhari watch what your brothers did full video here:

https://youtube.com/shorts/Syb_sSpDwuo?feature=share

Buhari it is confirmed you are nothing but a failure. Nothing you Sabi .old dull fool

And Tifnubu openly said he put Buhari and it's his own turn now. Na wa o. Presidency is now turn by turn. Toying with our childrens future. All set of useless incompetence fools.

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Lordfave98: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:
It is quite unfortunate but for those igbos rejoicing on the killing, igbos were also killed in the attack.
Stop being Tribalistic Bro, I didn't see anything that indicates we Igbos rejoicing over this gory event. Please let's stop all this tribalistic feuds.

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Mandate2023: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lightorder:
my sorrow is just starting

Your misfortune and sorrow just started
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Jsaviour(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:

Why must everything be about tribal war? Fulani's are killing southerners and all you guys do os to fight each other.

Who did this to Yorubas and Igbos?

Fulani attacks Igbo, kidnap and rape, Yorubas will deny and tell Igbo's that it's ipob

Fulani attacks Yoruba, Igbos will say it's Ametokun.

Fulani will keep wiping the south while they are busy fighting themselves

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Mayeldah(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Buhari or Femi Adesina?

On CNN you see American president speak to US citizens every now and then but here even when a whole village is wiped off

Buhari will not talk, other politicians will tell you it is foreign fulanis

Who is foreign fulani? Why are they here? Who brought them? Why is it easy for them to come in, get armed and kill without the govt being able to fish them out?

Nigerian Fulanis are behind all these attacks, that's why the President always look away
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why don't we av a national emergency line the 112 doesn't work, y don't we av 911 here in this country for Goodness sakes! the gunmen blocked the church for 20mins, and no call was put across to security agents
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by Freerhyme1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Since Buhari became President everyday bad news, you people still want to force another bad candidate on Nigerians, it won't work by God's grace
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by olas24u(f): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Yoruba land was conquered through treaties, I am so sure the author of the books you read is also igbo., obas signed treaties, and you can find all on the Internet.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by olas24u(f): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Lol. Who did please?

Gowon did so, read madibo, alabi Osama, and that former Eastern Nigeria, s governors book.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by shimolv: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by olas24u(f): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Awolowo was a good man to hand over 20pounds to every igbo person, but your leaders used politics to distort the truth, as if Awolowo stole your monies. He told them to write names and amount at the national bank, you wrote figures that were more than the money at the national bank, he then decided to give every igbo person 20pounds,.today you blame him for your lies.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Eternal Sorrow Awaits Perpetrators - Buhari by superemmy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:

You're wrong to insinuate those igbos quoting are celebrating death of people.

They're making sarcastic comments to show you the danger of fulani herdsmen relationship with southwesterners.

Understand and read between the lines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos / Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site / President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.