Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Vanguard Newspaper Should Be Banned For False Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguard Newspaper Should Be Banned For False Claims (366 Views)

Festus Keyamo Attacks Vanguard Newspaper Over Poor Headline "Bad Journalism" / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper / President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vanguard Newspaper Should Be Banned For False Claims by NNtv(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Vanguard reported the incident that happened in Ondo as an Explosion. This is how they use misinformed to hide truth. Had it been they are the only media company in Nigeria, and there's no Social Media, they have Changed the narrative to Suit whoever they are Serving.

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Should Be Banned For False Claims by DOTian: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Many innocent Young men have been framed as IPOB ESN in the East and rounded up and killed. The media has been helping to dump this evil narrative all over Nigeria.. I have made countless posts to decry this but most people here will do everything to shout us down! I don't know why. Majority of the people getting killed in Imo State are innocent. Do your research. The press and folks from other parts of the country don't want to hear the truth! One Afonja once said that the military should kill even market women in Imo state for not pointing out the members of the unknown gunmen! It is not just the press. Tribal mutants whose hearts are full of hate are also responsible for misinforming the general public.
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Should Be Banned For False Claims by Cypress042(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
You should know they are protecting their selves.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Is Simply Between Peter Obi And Others / The Present Condition Of The So Called Road Leading To Psquares Village / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps At Funeral Service, I’ve Failed My People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.