Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Owo Massacre: Political Calculation to cause regional & religious crisis ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Massacre: Political Calculation to cause regional & religious crisis ?? (526 Views)

Moghalu: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A political Calculation Not Religious War / The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria / Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Massacre: Political Calculation to cause regional & religious crisis ?? by Samunique(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
At this juncture, I would want my Yoruba brothers, Muslims and Christians to come together and see this as an attack on Yoruba race.

This is not the time to blame any religion for this act of extreme wickedness and barbarism.

This might be a political calculation from a political desperado who have been rejected twice by his own people bcs of being extremely corrupt, to create religious crisis between the two major faiths in the country in order to win sympathy votes from his people who are over religious, should Christians start to attack the Northerners and Muslims or the Southerners starts attacking the Northerners.

Knowing that this might be his last chance, the best bet would be to use religion as a tool to swing the election in his favour .

To me, I see this this attack as being political than religious. Little wonder we now have people being killed almost everyday for blasphemy which was not that frequent before.

Is this not the case of, the hand of Jacob but the voice of Esau ?

Meanwhile, these killers are our common enemies that must be fought collectively and defeated.

May the curse of the almighty God be upon the killers and their sponsors in Jesus name.

May the Lord console the families of those who lost their lives and heal the injured.

RIP TO THE DEAD .

IT IS WELL !
Re: Owo Massacre: Political Calculation to cause regional & religious crisis ?? by stonemasonn: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Some people are trying to scare the south west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Massacre: Political Calculation to cause regional & religious crisis ?? by Samunique(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
stonemasonn:
Some people are trying to scare the south west.
Your are not far from the truth, it's purely political, but God will expose such people !

2 Likes

Re: Owo Massacre: Political Calculation to cause regional & religious crisis ?? by christistruth01: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samunique:
Your are not far from the truth, it's purely political, but God will expose such people !

It could be anybody

There needs to be very thorough investigation to get to the Truth
Re: Owo Massacre: Political Calculation to cause regional & religious crisis ?? by Samunique(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
christistruth01:

It could be anybody

There needs to be very thorough investigation to get to the Truth
Yes, but this is most likely political !

The northern governors affirmed their support for the Southern presidential candidate for APC yesterday which will most likely be from the southwest and this happened today.

Check it out na !!!
Re: Owo Massacre: Political Calculation to cause regional & religious crisis ?? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
These people will sacrifice their own just for power.

That's why I love my Igbo people. Self defence first. Power gbakwaa oku.
Re: Owo Massacre: Political Calculation to cause regional & religious crisis ?? by Christistruth00: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samunique:
Yes, but this is most likely political !

The northern governors affirmed their support for the Southern presidential candidate for APC yesterday which will most likely be from the southwest and this happened today.

Check it out na !!!

I agree with you 100%

I too suspect Political Foul play

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Presidency Replies Tinubu, Says... / Osinbajo Can't Win Tinubu Without Buhari Support / APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo & Tinubu - Senator Gaya (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.