Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Toward Strengthening Your Faith In The Existence And Identity Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Toward Strengthening Your Faith In The Existence And Identity Of God (115 Views)

Our Multidimensional Existence And How It Destroys Us / Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toward Strengthening Your Faith In The Existence And Identity Of God by Abdulgaffar22: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Toward strengthening your faith in the existence and identity of God

1. Nobody can deny the fact that some things (like stars, sun, moon, trees, water, mountains, animals, human beings etc) exist right now.

2. These very things that exist right now can never originate or came from absolute nothing. This is because out of absolute nothing, nothing comes (i:e 0+0+0+0+0........=0). In other words, absolute nothing cannot manipulate itself to become something

3. Therefore, if some things exist right now and these things can never originate or came from absolute nothing, then at least, one something that has no beginning must always exist

4. This very something that has no beginning is what believers depicted as "God" and unbelievers or atheists depicted as "nature". Therefore, either God or nature must always exist without having no beginning. Hence, which one always exist without beginning; God or nature ? Let's proceed

5. Anything that always exist without beginning can never change. See the reason below ;

(i). A "change" always involve a transformation from "ORIGINAL STATE" to a "NEW STATE" in relation to time.

(ii). Therefore, if a change were to occur, then the time frame through which "original state" state exist must have been completed or finished in order for the "new state" to begin its own existence. For instance, the time frame through which yesterday (i:e the original state) exist must have been completed or finished for today (i:e the new state) to begin its own existence.

(iii). But, if something (either God or nature) always exist without having no beginning, then such thing must have been in existence for an infinite time in its original state at any moment.

(iv). Since an infinite time cannot be completed or finished, then such thing that always exist without beginning must continue to remain in its "original state" because the time required for the existence of of its "new state" would never be reached or come to pass.

(v). Hence, anything (either God or nature) that always exist without beginning can never change from original state to a new state. This implies that anything that change must definitely have a beginning

6. But it is an undeniable fact that "nature" is constantly changing from one state to another (e.g from day to night, from rainy season to dry season, from non-living matter to living matter etc). Therefore, nature must definitely have a beginning. Hence, following from step (4) above, the only entity that has no beginning and therefore can never change is God ;

"For I am the Lord. I change not (Malachi 3:6)".

"You will not find a change in Our ways (Qur'an 17:77)"

7. Now if something (i:e God) that has no beginning cannot change, then anything that change must definitely have a beginning and therefore cannot be God.

8. Therefore, if Jesus who was previously existing in heaven (according to Orthodox Christianity) later CHANGE to become a "MAN" walking on the surface of the Earth, then from what is explained above, Jesus (or any other entity that also change) cannot be God.

Of course, Bible itself confirm this obvious truth ;

As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” Jesus answered “Why do you call me good? No one is good—except God alone (Mark 10:17-18)

Look how Jesus rejected being called good and then acknowledged that only God is deserved to be called good.

See how both the logic and the scripture prove that Jesus cannot be God.

What can be more clearer than this ?
Re: Toward Strengthening Your Faith In The Existence And Identity Of God by Abdulgaffar22: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
SECOND VERSION (with slight changes in step 5)

Toward strengthening your faith in the existence and identity of God

1. Nobody can deny the fact that some things (like stars, sun, moon, trees, water, mountains, animals, human beings etc) exist right now.

2. These very things that exist right now can never originate or came from absolute nothing. This is because out of absolute nothing, nothing comes (i:e 0+0+0+0+0........=0). In other words, absolute nothing cannot manipulate itself to become something

3. Therefore, if some things exist right now and these things can never originate or came from absolute nothing, then at least, one something that has no beginning must always exist

4. This very something that has no beginning is what believers depicted as "God" and unbelievers or atheists depicted as "nature". Therefore, either God or nature must always exist without having no beginning. Hence, which one always exist without beginning; God or nature ? Let's proceed

5. Anything that change must definitely have a beginning. See the reason below ;

(i). A "change" always involve a transformation from "ORIGINAL STATE" to a "NEW STATE" in relation to time

(ii). Therefore, for a change to occur, the time frame required for the "original state" of an entity to exist must have been completed or finished. Otherwise, the "new state" would never begin to exist

(iii). Hence, if the time frame required for the "original state" of an entity to exist have been completed or finished, then such entity could not have been in existence for an infinite time.

(iv). And if an entity could not have been in existence for an infinite time, then such entity must began to exist

(v). So anything that change must definitely have a beginning

6. But it is an undeniable fact that "nature" is constantly changing from one state to another (e.g from day to night, from rainy season to dry season, from non-living matter to living matter etc). Therefore, nature must definitely have a beginning. Hence, following from step (4) above, the only entity that has no beginning and therefore can never change is God ;

"For I am the Lord. I change not (Malachi 3:6)".

"You will not find a change in Our ways (Qur'an 17:77)"

7. Now if something (i:e God) that has no beginning cannot change, then anything that change must definitely have a beginning and therefore cannot be God.

8. Therefore, if Jesus who was previously existing in heaven (according to Orthodox Christianity) later CHANGE to become a "MAN" walking on the surface of the Earth, then from what is explained above, Jesus (or any other entity that also change) cannot be God.

Of course, Bible itself confirm this obvious truth ;

As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” Jesus answered “Why do you call me good? No one is good—except God alone (Mark 10:17-18)

Look how Jesus rejected being called good and then acknowledged that only God is deserved to be called good.

See how both the logic and the scripture prove that Jesus cannot be God.

What can be more clearer than this ?

(1) (Reply)

Endtime Dreams - The Heaven's Can't Wait Anymore To Receive The Bride! / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Lay Hold On Eternal Life (1 Timothy 6:12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.