Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Lay Hold On Eternal Life (1 Timothy 6:12) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lay Hold On Eternal Life (1 Timothy 6:12) (116 Views)

Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu / CHARLES SPURGEON On Eternal Security. / Kingdom Resources You Must Manage Well - 1 Timothy 6:20, 2 Timothy 4:5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lay Hold On Eternal Life (1 Timothy 6:12) by hort07(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Text: 1Timothy 6:12
The gift of God is Eternal Life, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 6:23). Eternal life begins when we put our faith in Christ Jesus, surrendering our lives to Him. Knowing the teachings of Christ and Obeying His teachings we lay Hold on Eternal Life. In Christ, we are assured of a quality life. God loves us so much that He gave us His Only begotten Son that whoever believed the Son is guaranteed an everlasting life (John 3:16). A life with Christ Jesus, An Eternal life.
God is ready to give you this Eternal life only if you are ready. Rev. 3:20 says
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
Brethren, you cannot continue in sin and have Eternal life. Run away from sin. Accept Christ Today and Have Eternal Life.

Shalom

©️thesupremeministry

(1) (Reply)

The Enigma Of Self -redefination / The Joseph Smith Translation And John 1:1 / Seeds Of Destiny 4 July 2022 – The Quality Of Meekness: A Posture For Divine Dir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.