Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) (3234 Views)

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Train Attack: Terrorists Release Kidnapped Victim’s Newborn Baby's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Ademola47(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
A baby whose mother was killed in the Owo Church Attack has been found.

He was found beside his deceased mum. Please, help locate his (other) family members.

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Truthisunique2: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
I am really disappointed at the response of the so called governor of ondo to try to link this to foreigners and end the matter there

This is same man that was very vocal about the fulani terrorists when he needed hypocrisy to shift presidency to his region

Now he has started playing politics with ondo people lives, at the end buhari would shock him and his candidate (the series of meetings for the consesus unveiling is just beginning)

6 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Crixxx: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Can you imagine. Pls make it your sole responsibility to safe guard that little boy's skull

9 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Oplomo: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lord have mercy.

They've rendered this little boy motherless at this age. Haiiii!
Nigeria is headquater of evil on earth. It was a mistake that should never happened.

A mistake many buffoons prefer to preserve.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Puskas: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm sorry If I have misbehaved before now. Only seeing this child makes me weak. I no longer have the strength to talk. Rip to the souls departed

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Whazar(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
God!!!
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
His family is probably in Benin rebuplic by now.

Cowards.

4 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Chimaraymond455: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
this is purely wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Guyman02: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
South Easterners have been lamenting that beheading people even by criminals in their midst is an unusual occurrence and they keep pointing fingers in one direction but we called them names, the Prelate of the Methodist Church who paid N100m ransom to regain his freedom shouted out loud about the perpetrators but we castigated him because he happens to be Igbo, I am not surprised by this event.
The reality is that Igbos and Yorubas cannot carryout mass killings because they consider the cost of burying one person in their community which is normally enormous.
Sunday Igboho cried out and tried his best to prevent this but today he is languishing in Benin republic by the relations of the perpetrators who have moved their trade from Southern Kaduna to Benue, to South East and now South West

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Joezinho: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mhennnnnnn
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Crixxx: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

Cowards.

They were warned. Too bad but pls have a little bit of sympathy for humanity sake even if they don't deserve it

I remember how yorubas were gloating over the killings going on in the east called them Afghaneastern while claiming to be the most peaceful region in Nigeria even after being told it's going on in every part of Nigeria and it's only a matter of time.

Moral lesson: do not gloat over the misfortune of others because it will surely get to you and even worse. When a part of a house is in flames it's only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Take the baby back to the church. His family will be looking for him in the church

4 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by StrongandMighty: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is really heartbreaking!!

Instead of some buffoons to stand up and defend their land they are busy creating threads on how Igbos were the most affected, a crime that happened in their land oo!!

Have never seen this kind of cowardice in my life!

6 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Tomek09(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
So sad.

RIP to the deceased mother.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Sleyk: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
The war is coming..... Obadiah malaifa said it and it's happening.

Prophet MNK saw it, he shouted about it yet
this same people, they make people to hate him, calling him all sorts of names..

It's happening, this is just the beginning. Everyone should get ready.

Even Asari dokubo said that he'll run faster than everyone when it starts.

3 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by OVB123: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am really disappointed at the response of the so called governor of ondo to try to link this to foreigners and end the matter there

This is same man that was very vocal about the fulani terrorists when he needed hypocrisy to shift presidency to his region

Now he has started playing politics with ondo people lives, at the end buhari would shock him and his candidate (the series of meetings for the consesus unveiling is just beginning)
Are you suprise? Rotimi Akeredo has lost his vibes. It is bismal dismal.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Tokskob2008: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
The governor said the attackers were trained in Mali or something and I'm wondering if Nigeria is currently in a war with any country to warrant this sort of killings Or better still what was the purpose of the massacre by the attackers
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm so touched right now

I feel sad over this wickedness
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Light78: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
See how the killers just made this innocent boy fatherless and motherless.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by ChoCho54(f): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
OVB123:
Are you suprise? Rotimi Akeredo has lost his vibes. It is bismal dismal.
It's abysmally dismal!!

When fulanis kill, they tag them foreigners, but when fulanis are killed, myetti Allah will claim the dead are Fulani Kano.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by neonly: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
Can you imagine. Pls make it your sole responsibility to safe guard that little boy's skull
Common dis uncalled for pls
Dis a helpless baby pls pls pls pls
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by DiligentM: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is just too sad
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Elliot2(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Guyman02:
South Easterners have been lamenting that beheading people even by criminals in their midst is an unusual occurrence and they keep pointing fingers in one direction but we called them names, the Prelate of the Methodist Church who paid N100m ransom to regain his freedom shouted out loud about the perpetrators but we castigated him because he happens to be Igbo, I am not surprised by this event.
The reality is that Igbos and Yorubas cannot carryout mass killings because they consider the cost of burying one person in their community which is normally enormous.
Sunday Igboho cried out and tried his best to prevent this but today he is languishing in Benin republic by the relations of the perpetrators who have moved their trade from Southern Kaduna to Benue, to South East and now South West
There is a lot of history buried in Nigeria that the new generation is not reading. And I pity them. I read just one history book of the conquest movement of uthman Dan fodio, and I knew instantly what we are up against. I laugh at intellectuals who are dancing into their graves.

3 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Elliot2(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sleyk:
The war is coming..... Obadiah malaifa said it and it's happening.

Prophet MNK saw it, he shouted about it yet
this same people, they make people to hate him, calling him all sorts of names..

It's happening, this is just the beginning. Everyone should get ready.

Even Asari dokubo said that he'll run faster than everyone when it starts.
Allow them to sleep walk into their graves. When Nigeria happens to them, they will learn.

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by gambia(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nairaland, home of many sick Nigerians, reading some comments here can make one lose his sanity.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by VandalSavage(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

Cowards.
fool try again

I go dey give all you mofos wotowoto from now on since una no wan get sence
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Throwback: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
I believe this needs front page attention.

My the mother's soul rest in peace.

Another victim of Nigeria where nothing works.

How does a band of assassins cum terrorist descend on a town and massacre a church congregation and depart successfully without any trace?
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by oilykid(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
VandalSavage:
fool try again

I go dey give all you mofos wotowoto from now on since una no wan get sence
Cry cry afonja baby cheesy grin
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Rickmann: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ademola47:
A baby whose mother was killed in the Owo Church Attack has been found.

He was found beside his deceased mum. Please, help locate his (other) family members.

Its really sad that a place as safe as a church has suddenly become a slaughterhouse..

Lord have mercy.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by VandalSavage(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
oilykid:

Cry cry afonja baby cheesy grin
we all know your thrash ends on nairaland cheesy

You that drinks alcohol all dey and if fulanis enter you house now you and your family will be murdered like chickens and can't even fight dem lol

una own na to dey boost online

Fucking Cowards grin
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Awww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. / Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? / Critiquing Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.