Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. (3239 Views)

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by idealogical: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2023

The emotions might run to heavens but politics-power is about cold calculations, organization and building alliances for power. In a democracy, it is a game of numbers. So far, I don’t see any of these— and 2023 might again be a wasted opportunity for Ndigbo! What is our Plan B when Peter Obi loses in February 2023? Some people prefer that we should play the Ostrich while Peter Obi toys with the collective destiny of over 60 million Igbos. Yes, you pray that he wins, but what if he fails as he is certain to? The Bible says that my people perish for lack of knowledge. As the saying goes, only those who Plan can control the future. Ndigbo, wake up and smell the coffee!

As my brother, I wish him well and even pray for him. I told him during his courtesy call that my prayer is that himself or Prof Umeadi of APGA would win, why not? That is from my heart, but I also told him that my head and facts on the ground led me to know that it’s probability is next to zero (what I cannot say before you, I won’t say behind you). So I already told him my opinion. Indeed, there is no credible pathway for him near the first two positions, and if care is not taken, he won’t even near the third position. Analysts tell him you don’t need “structure” to win. Fantasy! Of course, LP won governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun on social media and via phantom polls, while getting barely 2,000 votes on ground. Creating a credible third force for presidential election in Nigeria requires a totally different strategy and extreme hard work.

I worry that Ndigbo as Nigeria’s foremost itinerant tribe and with the greatest stake in the Nigerian project does not yet have a strategy to engage Nigeria—politically! Every four years, we resurface with emotive Nzogbu Nzogbu political dance (“it is our turn dance” but without organization or strategy) and fizzle out afterwards while others work 24/7 strategizing and organizing.

Let’s be clear: Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by DMerciful(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Nonsense talk
idealogical:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by idealogical: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2023
And on top of Obi's failure and utter mess, he finished himself politically forever with his shameful and disgusting religious war declaration.

Obi to me is like an enemy of the Igbo people, he set them up to fail and bare the brunt of his miscalculations, politics of hatred, and tribal and religious bigotry.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2023
It breaks my heart that Ndigbo really fell for Obi’s deadly and deceitful games which will have great consequences on the chance of an Igbo presidency, if things are being reasoned well, Obi should be banned from all Ndigbo land . Nigeria politics is a very difficult one and as such you don’t just jump in( he’s not intelligent and calculative, though I never expected much from him being a philosophy graduate, he’ll be poor strategically) . If Obi meant well for Ndigbos he would have stuck with Atiku who obviously was the shortest route to Igbo presidency but greed, deceit and selfishness won’t let him think properly. As it is now my Asiwaju will handover to a northerner after completing his eight years and the cycle continues. Most of these Obidients don’t even know Nigeria politics, they are just cluelessly ranting all over social media. Obi caused more damage than good but you won’t realize now but you all will eventually do. Da’alu

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by JasonScoolari: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2023
idealogical:
And on top of Obi's failure and utter mess, he finished himself politically forever with his shameful and disgusting religious war declaration.

Obi to me is like an enemy of the Igbo people, he set them up to fail and bare the brunt of his miscalculations, politics of hatred, and tribal and religious bigotry.
Lol, is it that you wake up seeing Peter Obi drilling your wife?

This your obsession should be carefully watched before you kill someone bearing the name Peter

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by randymirrors(f): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2023
Yes daddy. They shall all rest after Asiwaju's swearing in.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Unfortunately, he never predicted that INEC would dump BVAS and rig the election. Soludo so brilliant never predicted that Tinubu drug crimes could resonate in the tribunal. Oh what a wise man?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by idealogical: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2023
if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP.

It is what it is!

- Gov Soludo

The only people that did not see this or get the message are Obi and his mob.

15 Likes

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by IrawoKross: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2023
idealogical:

The only people that did not see this or get the message are Obi and his mob.

When you cry finish about Obi, go find food feed your family in hunger. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2023
IrawoKross:
You mentioned Obi name more than 10 times in this comment, it shows Obi is better than your father.
For you to mention him like this shows how bad your father failed in his duties and responsibilities. 😄
I know who you are but decided to play along if this monika makes you comfortable in your doings. Soludo gave a solid advise but they wanted his head instead, enjoy the result of playing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. As for your Obi I know him more than any one of you here and I see beyond his deceits. In no distant time nobody will talk about him again.

9 Likes

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by idealogical: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2023
A mob action often reflects the character of its leader. No one has a monopoly of social media violence, and no one should play God. Life won’t end by February/March 2023.

I hope that after February 2023, Peter Obi will return to APGA (the party that made him everything he is politically) as I offered him on 8th March, 2022 and begin the hard work, if he truly wants to be president of Nigeria. It won’t happen by desperately jumping from one party to another or by unleashing a social media mob on everyone who slightly disagrees with you.

- Gov Soludo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by History555: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Igbos pls learn to ignore some stupid threads.
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I know who you are but decided to play along if this monika makes you comfortable in your doings. Soludo gave a solid advise but they wanted his head instead, enjoy the result of playing Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. As for your Obi I know him more than any one of you here and I see beyond his deceits. In no distant time nobody will talk about him again.
Unfortunately, Solude never predicted that INEC would dump BVAS and rig the election. Soludo so brilliant never predicted that Tinubu drug crimes could resonate in the tribunal. Oh what a wise man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by SalamRushdie: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Any person with an IQ above 85 would have seen Obi was not the way to go in this 2023 election, how I wish Inec can do a re-run for just Obi and Tinubu so y'all can see how Tinubu will use him to mop floor in 3/4 of the country ..Obi never had a single path to Victory from all the simulations I did ( and I do Sims for a living ) ..

10 Likes

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Any person with an IQ above 85 would have seen Obi was not the way to go in this 2023 election, how I wish Inec can do a re-run for just Obi and Tinubu so y'all can see how Tinubu will use him to mop floor in 3/4 of the country
So why then did INEC dump the BVAS? There will a rerun but unfortunately, Tinubu won't participate because of his drug crimes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Hateandthunder: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Any person with an IQ above 85 would have seen Obi was not the way to go in this 2023 election, how I wish Inec can do a re-run for just Obi and Tinubu so y'all can see how Tinubu will use him to mop floor in 3/4 of the country
Yes, any person with an IQ above 85 and below 87 will agree with you.
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by idealogical: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Every four years, we resurface with emotive Nzogbu Nzogbu political dance (“it is our turn dance” but without organization or strategy) and fizzle out afterwards whiEvery four years, we resurface with emotive Nzogbu Nzogbu political dance (“it is our turn dance” but without organization or strategy) and fizzle out afterwards while others work 24/7 strategizing and organizing.le others work 24/7 strategizing and organizing.

Soludo is indeed a very smart man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by IrawoKross: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2023
idealogical:

Soludo is indeed a very smart man.

Smarter than tinubu 🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by SalamRushdie: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:

So why then did INEC dump the BVAS?

Where is the result from Labour party situation room ? Even Obi and Atiku knows Tinubu win free and square ..note I am not a Tinubu Supporter , I voted for Atiku....Over 13 million voters voted against Tinubu but the mistake is that we split the votes into 3 giving Tinubu a miracle win

14 Likes

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2023
idealogical:

Says a drug baron and Muslim Muslim ticket supporter.Even Soludo hailed Obi after the elections
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:

Unfortunately, Solude never predicted that INEC would dump BVAS and rig the election. Soludo so brilliant never predicted that Tinubu drug crimes could resonate in the tribunal. Oh what a wise man?
Rigging is part of the kind of election we do in Nigeria and all region did rig in the last election but the biggest rigger goes to Obi. What I’m saying here is rigging alone can’t win you an election in Nigeria, you have to have a master plan and a very good strategy, you all are just crying fowl, you think it’s a joke to defeat a government in power? The only way out was Obi’s collaboration with Atiku by stepping down for him but Obviously my Asiwaju was a better player in this game. You Obidients don’t have a case, you may decide to waste your time in courts pursuing shadows

6 Likes

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by SalamRushdie: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Hateandthunder:
Yes, any person with an IQ above 85 and below 87 will agree with you.

If they leave Tinubu and Obi in a two horse race , Tinubu will floor him silly ..I wish INEC can order a re-run without Atiku and Kwankwaso , just Obi and Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2023
IrawoKross:

Just look at the silly fellow talk.
You have never been caught making sensible statement. So, we should continue with the rigging because is part of the kind of election?
Your type will be a foolish mother that would advise her daughter to do runs because it is part of the societal ills.
Your type can’t read my message clearly because you no get sense. If you want free election process in Nigeria then let Revolution happen and we totally do away with all existing politicians, until then I stan my Asiwaju harder. You all are too small to come deceive us with an overnight messiah who wrecked his state for eight years as a governor. For your mind now you’ll make a good father? Dy play.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by fastseo: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2023
idealogical:

sometimes I wonder why fo0ls like you are given public space to write nonsense.
obi contested an election and according to inec he lost.
Why is igbo race finished? a race of over 40m people?

Is obi not qualified and Nigerian enough to contest?
Abiola contested and won ND the military took over... did yoruba died?
Atiku contested n lost did his fulani people died?
Buhari contested several times... lost did his people died....

Why igbo.

God will surely punish evil mind set like urs
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by mrvitalis(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2023
idealogical:

So what should Igbos have done supported PDP thy doesn't regard igbos ?

Obi has shown his worth ...he got more than 8 million votes ( the politicians know the real results )

Obi needs one more alliance to be President for me
Thats if court doesn't give him his stolen mandate

All obi needs is simple revisit alliance with kwankwaso ...since their standing and vote contribution has been established ....

Sign an agreement to do one term of 4 years n boom it's over
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2023
IrawoKross:
Talking like a deranged cheap commodity. Revolution don't need to happen before you get a free and fair election. You think backward like your dad most times.
Always quick to sounding stupid.
You should stop quoting me please because you reason very low and not in tune with reality. This go create Monika kos of me. Irawo radarada

1 Like

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by IrawoKross: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You should stop quoting me please because you reason very low and not in tune with reality. This go create Monika kos of me. Irawo radarada
Hahahaha, see this cheap commodity. I create monika because of you? Hahahahahahahaha, what a deranged Olosho.
No wonder you support Tinubu. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Even If There's Coup In Nigeria Northerners Will Be In Charge - Ffk / Nigeria Calls! - "Arise O Compatriots, Nigeria's Call Obey!" / Terrorism In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.