Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre (4133 Views)

Oyebanji Expresses Condolences On Nollywood Actor, Fadeyi Oloro’s Passing / Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by raybaba97(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Below are screenshots

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by God1000(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
He deserves it, he will pay a steep price for the post he deleted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by dawnomike(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
The first one has no AA so it will be deleted but the last tweet has AA. So,the last tweet is the only one he endorsed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by Crixxx: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjas no Dy ever gree get sense why them Dy attack PO and Atiku

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by Odin13: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Will this noise stop the incoming

Is all fun..

Atiku 2023

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by securitywatch50: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Affiliation will not happen again.
We are now wiser Mr deleter.

Better do the needful because southerners will not vote for you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by thesicilian: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerians and misplaced priorities!
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by Maxymilliano(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Imagine people making mockery of the sad incident
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
This not from Atiku...

Disregard it..Until you see AA

Someone from Cameroon will wan to use Nigerians brain

He wasn't informed,na why e dey pain me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by DSC7: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
securitywatch50:
Affiliation will not happen again.
We are now wiser Mr deleter.

Better do the needful because southerners will not vote for you.

Affliction sir
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by iluvdonjazzy: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku can pretend for Africa, Buhari is 100% better than him.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by Ikb90: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Check very well if there's AA on it because he will soon deny it's not from him especially if Fulani claim responsibility for the attack.
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by SweetiliciousD: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Deleted?

Revolution is on....... Sawore

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Everyone knows the tribe who attacks people online like bulldog
Crixxx:
Afonjas no Dy ever gree get sense why them Dy attack PO and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by Yankee101: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na AA abi?
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by ekukeku(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Aa
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by omowolewa: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku the pretender
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by Samunique(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku lost his honour the day he deleted his tweet about Deborah undecided
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by Faber(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku is mad, Buhari is madder, Tinubu is maddest.

Screw them all
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by OBALOLA55(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
NOTHING CONCERN US

NA ONTOP TINUBU MANHOOD WE STAND GIDIGBA

PARACHOKO

MOOH247

I DEY LIE grin
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by thesolutions(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Painful episodes....

Who else is with me that Atiku is the director of this real life movie playing out in this country?

Everything is scripted. The killings, kidnapping and destructions are all scripted. He still has the beautiful ending where the devil becomes the saviour.

Political games.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by engrchykae(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
God1000:
He deserves it, he will pay a steep price for the post he deleted
has tinumbu condemned the attack
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by Parachoko: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NOTHING CONCERN US

NA ONTOP TINUBU MANHOOD WE STAND GIDIGBA

PARACHOKO

MOOH247

I DEY LIE grin
I hope you will be able to sleep after Tinubu win the APC ticket grin

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by engrchykae(m): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samunique:
Atiku lost his honour the day he deleted his tweet about Deborah undecided
at least atiku condemned and then deleted his post.
Till they kingdom come, Tinubu will never condemn any evil done by fulanis
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by OBALOLA55(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Parachoko:
I hope you will be able to sleep after Tinubu win the APC ticket grin

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
YOUR PARACLOXNEAR1 BOT NKO grin
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by Parachoko: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOUR PARACLOXNEAR1 BOT NKO grin
I don't know what you are talking about man
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by Hyperchi(m): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Abge call that Ice Cream man for me. If u no see AA , no be me call am
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by PennywysCares(m): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is a scallywag
He can't win this coming election even in his after life
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by GoooodHardDick: 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yorubas and fulanis are one. No shaking! Fulanis are free to attack any part of Yoruba land.

We blame IPOB and Nmadi kanu for this. Nmadi kanu and the igbos are the cause of our problem and he must riot in jail.

Our god Tinubu shouldn't condemn this act because it'll ruin his criminal ambition.

When will Afonjas have sense? Yorubas are the stupidest and weakest tribe I have ever seen!
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by dalass(f): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Yorubas and fulanis are one. No shaking! Fulanis are free to attack any part of Yoruba land.

We blame IPOB and Nmadi kanu for this. Nmadi kanu and the igbos are the cause of our problem and he must riot in jail.

Our god Tinubu shouldn't condemn this act because it'll ruin his criminal ambition.

When will Afonjas have sense? Yorubas are the stupidest and weakest tribe I have ever seen!

We can all see the way it is working for the smart and "sensible"Eastern tribe since 1960. Giving premiership to the Fulanis by your tribe. Many coups led by the same tribe. Civil war by the same tribe all because.... They prefer to be Fulanis slave than allow Afonjas... How market nau?

BTW, many of them are living in Afonjas land instead of their beloved villages cry
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre by dalass(f): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2022
raybaba97:
Below are screenshots

Ordinary tweet to say it was wrong that they killed Deborah, he deleted for political votes. He will do worse if he's voted in... Bloody hypocrite cool

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent / Biafrans Storm Anfield Stadium To Commemorate The Asaba Massacre- Pictures / The Threats To The Obi Mandate From Within The LP, Ireti Kingibe And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.