Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,225 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent (4123 Views)

Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders / Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners / Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by wwwihy: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Following footsteps of Peter Obi, Charly Boy promoted ethnic and hatred Politics....but didn't not expect what he got.

We were neighbours at #1 Ajidagan Street, 2nd Pedro Gbagada. Charly Boy pulled down our fence with his to put 20ft container in the rented property for a studio. Apart from destroying the house, her yoruba landlady died heartbroken, fighting to collect 7yrs rent Charly boy owed.

https://twitter.com/DrOlusesan/status/1568878618599727104

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by wwwihy: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Ttalk: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Totilopussylick(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is just a mere accusations tongue

Waiting on area father to come and debunked the lies undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by SlavaUkraini: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
And so what ..... ?

Even Nigeria sef dey owe money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by derecho(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Joblessness...
Very soon we will hear how Peter Obi's shoes stepped on Murtala Mohammed International Airport which is in Lagos.

African Adage
When a yam pounder is tired he starts chasing imaginary nonexistent flies in a bid to rest

13 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Stallionhorse: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Omo thats a big lie. Yoruba landlord that will start asking you for rent two month before your rent expires. Omo. Lemme not talk sef, I remember when we owed rent for a year the landlady started doing all kinds of diabolic stuffs to get us out, even open our window and threw juju into our living room.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Imagine how they are taking this matter serious,as if Nigeria is even better!
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Cypress042(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mr. Buhari i know you will love this thread.

Look at where you've led us.
Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by CaptainAyub: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
wwwihy:
Following footsteps of Peter Obi, Charly Boy promoted ethnic and hatred Politics....but didn't not expect what he got.

https://twitter.com/DrOlusesan/status/1568878618599727104
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by FreeStuffsNG: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
And so what ..... ?

Even Nigeria sef dey owe money.
I am not sure that you understand the hypocrisy in Pa Charly boy's tweet. He was so well tolerated yet never still appreciated his Yoruba hosts. He owed 7 years rent not because he was poor but he punished his Yoruba landlord who later died heartbroken.

I was not his neighbour but remembered reading about it in the newspapers then when the property owner went through hell to evict him and how I was shocked that despite how the place use to be a buzz of commercial activities Charly Boy was not paying rents year to year for 7 long years! Will he do that to his landlord if the poor woman is Igbo?
check my signature for free stuffs!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by cicero(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Because he is supporting Peter Obi abi? Whether he wins or lose, Peter Obi has changed the landscape of politics in Nigeria and has taught us that power belongs to the people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by lonecatt(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
See them
they are now venting their anger of obi on charly boy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by ImperialYoruba: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rename the bust stop. Teach him some sense.

We will erase his footprints. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by FreeStuffsNG: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
nedu666:
Fake story. So justice oputa house at gbagada now belongs to a Yoruba woman. He has been in d same house for over 20years yet u say it belongs to a Yoruba woman. So for 7 years the woman did not approach court. Even till now he occupies the same house
You are completely ignorant of the issue so just let it slide wink

Even Charly boy dare not blatantly deny this scandal. The newspaper coverage will just surface online.

That guy who exposed him on Twitter definitely knows him and the issue.

I only read it in the papers then but I know the house and the area very well. My own grouse with him was he used to create traffic on that part of the road on few occassions then. I love his very funny Charly Boy Show with then young talented Wunmi and Tunde Obe on Tv until that scandal.
It was completely disgraceful how he treated his landlord!

cicero:
Because he is supporting Peter Obi abi? Whether he wins or lose, Peter Obi has changed the landscape of politics in Nigeria and has taught us that power belongs to the people.
It is because he is morally bankrupt. If you want to read the story of your life, join politics.

There was no social media then.
This issue was a big disgraceful scandal and he probably thought everyone has forgotten or ignorant of it like ipob terrorist group members who have not stepped foot in Lagos or the ipob sympathers who they or their parents are JJC who just moved to Lagos few years now or indomie generation like others supporting HE Obi.

He really messed up big time then and I recall he was accused of using the status of his late Dad then to intimidate his landlord but the poor woman was later assisted to evict charly boy. That house is still there till date, it is like the 2nd or 3rd house on your right if you turn into Gbagada at that bus stop.

The scandal from the bad way he treated his landlord is more like the karma that killed his music career, charly boy show and his wife's brand so learn not to cheat people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by nedu666: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fake story. So justice oputa house at gbagada now belongs to a Yoruba woman. He has been in d same house for over 20years yet u say it belongs to a Yoruba woman. So for 7 years the woman did not approach court. Even till now he occupies the same house

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by ojun50(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Election don reach na every body go won open each other Yash, any way na peter obi I go vote for if you like open my Yash, na nice aroma go come out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by RZArecta(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Peter Obi said "vote for me"
Bola Ahmed Tinubu said "Yoruba lo kan"

Who amongst the two promoted ethnic politics ? Meanwhile, we know those who have said anyone who doesn't vote Tinubu is a bastard. No Atiku supporter has cursed northerners in such a way neither has any easterner done the same. Fact of the matter is that agbado monsters are dangerous gaslighters. They'll commit an atrocity then quickly blame others for committing that same offence. Shame on them and may their evil dreams for this country never come to pass cool

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by femisplash: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Look at that, a demon in human skin.
Pa Charly was instigating ethnic politics,

Peter Obi was blaming Tinubu for a random chat he had no idea who the source was just so to appeal to ethnic sentiments for votes,

Uju Anya was blaming the Queen for the foolishness of Ojukwu. Infact, Nnamdi Kanu was boastful of being a UK citizen and tore his Nigerian passport.

Paul Okoye left Anambra as a pauper and struggling artiste, neglected his father's house to rot and took a night bus to Lagos before meeting Lola who gave them the connections they needed to succeed yet Tinubu is his problem in life.

These people have proven with recent events that they are the worst set of animals walking the face of the Earth. If you had to judge a needy by the attitude of these ingrates, you hardly would want to help anyone ever again.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Blue3k(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not sure that you understand the hypocrisy in Pa Charly boy's tweet. He was so well tolerated yet never still appreciated his Yoruba hosts. He owed 7 years rent not because he was poor but he punished his Yoruba landlord who later died heartbroken.

I was not his neighbour but remembered reading about it in the newspapers then when the property owner went through hell to evict him and how I was shocked that despite how the place use to be a buzz of commercial activities Charly Boy was not paying rents year to year for 7 long years! Will he do that to his landlord if the poor woman is Igbo?

The only thing this story (assuming its real) proves to me is the eviction laws are stacked against the landlord. It shouldn't be very difficult to kick a bum out. Property rights and contracts don't mean anything if the tenant can break it at will.

PS: PSA court records are public record. If you guys are interested in the facts go to the court house and request the paperwork. Post it online and prove it happened.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by DOTian: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
lonecatt:
See them
they are now venting their anger of obi on charly boy grin
All because he told them to stop attacking their Igbo neighbors in the West.
Tribalism is the core ideology of Tinupoos urchins

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Koralords: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Can't believe someone of his status can say that rubbish, nobody get any one time for Lagos ,so the werey dey owe house rent na Him them name street after am

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Okoroawusa: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Chai! Charly don buy market! Abeg make una leave my brother o!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by LeoDeKing: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
femisplash:
Look at that, a demon in human skin.
Pa Charly was instigating ethnic politics,

Peter Obi was blaming Tinubu for a random chat he had no idea who the source was just so to appeal to ethnic sentiments for votes,

Uju Anya was blaming the Queen for the foolishness of Ojukwu. Infact, Nnamdi Kanu was boastful of being a UK citizen and tore his Nigerian passport.

Paul Okoye left Anambra as a pauper and struggling artiste, neglected his father's house to rot and took a night bus to Lagos before meeting Lola who gave them the connections they needed to succeed yet Tinubu is his problem in life.

These people have proven with recent events that they are the worst set of animals walking the face of the Earth. If you had to judge a needy by the attitude of these ingrates, you hardly would want to help anyone ever again.
You have just stated the obvious.

Gradually, everyone including foreigners will start realising this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by dettolgel: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

That has nothing to do with tolerance. The landlady could have been a torn on his flesh. That she isn't able to recover her rent does not translate to be tolerable.

A times I wonder how some people reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by FreeStuffsNG: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
dettolgel:

That has nothing to do with tolerance
. The landlady could have been a torn on his flesh. That she isn't able to recover her rent does not translate to be tolerable.

At bolded alone tells a lot about your value system. Everything was in public domain then so just cut out the "whataboutism". The lesson in this is do not cheat people. Posterity never forgets. There was no internet or social.media then but it was condemmed stridently by everyone with conscience. Charly boy resurrected it with his hypocritical tweet so do not blame those who were his victims who called him out and reminded him of how he terrorised his Yoruba hosts but they tolerated him for years.

In fact, it is a shame to anyone who attempts to defend charly boy because the moral standard was high those days. How on earth can you owe rent for 7 years and be using the courts to frustrate your landlord until she brought in the media and govt moved in to help the poor woman evict charly boy. May you not have that kind of tenant on your property.

That scandal was the Karma that killed his career if you know who he and his wife was in the entertainment world then. He should have blown like a star like Shina Peters or Adewale Ayuba or Obesere or Bright Chimezie who blew around that period to challenge the reigning Dons like Sunny Ade, Chief Commander, Fela, Oliver De Coque, Kolington, Barrister, Talazzo king , the Guitar boy from Benin etc.

As good as his contents, music and video were, they became a massive flop yet those other guys still play their own songs till date. That is the story of the life of charly boy; do not cheat other people like he did shikena.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Aufbauh(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is the main reason landlord/landlady hardly rent out their properties mainly residential to igbos.

Even an Igbo landlord will prefers to give out his property to another tribe for rent.
Sometimes they have to act by proxy to get the property.

I left my property in festac unoccupied for two years cos the people coming for it has standing history of rental default & poor maintenance culture.

Watching your tenant trading with the money meant for his rent in ur full glare is disheartening & undermining.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Blue3k(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
dettolgel:

That has nothing to do with tolerance. The landlady could have been a torn on his flesh. That she isn't able to recover her rent does not translate to be tolerable.

This why I dont believe the story. Its doubtful it would take 7 years to try an eviction case. Lastly court ruling are public record if it happened anyone can post the documents online to be read. The landlady can do it just to show he's a bum.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by REDshouse(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo thats a big lie. Yoruba landlord that will start asking you for rent two month before your rent expires. Omo. Lemme not talk sef, I remember when we owed rent for a year the landlady started doing all kinds of diabolic stuffs to get us out, even open our window and threw juju into our living room.
u guys are pathetic how could u have owed an old person who laboured to build his house a whole one year without payment and you expected the person to be gentle and friendly..haha can u take that shit also

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by REDshouse(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
nedu666:
the house does not belong to justice oputa it's a rented house and it has been sold to ACCESS Bank... I think formerly sold to Intercontinental Bank before Access Acquisition..go and verify

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by GodsOwnMan: 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
cool charli boy has been reasoning with his anus since 3333 BC cool

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent by Kingzeez10: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2022
dettolgel:

I wish you every pain that landlady went through before she died. A torn on his flesh thats why he didn't pay for 7 years but you IPOB miscreants were dragging Remi Tinubu right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Loses His Polling Unit To Labour Party / Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria / Do You Cherish Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.